Jun 18 2013
By: yazter Hekseville Citizen 286 posts

PROFITABLE tip for ND (not that they need it lol)

16 replies 420 views Edited Jun 18, 2013

I have a suggestion.

I'm sure it's been suggested ad infinitum but if not then I guess I'm bringing new ideas to the table.

Can you make the Artifact or Antiquity treasures purchasable? Or, at least, buying the items that a set unlocks (which btw is possible, .49-.99 on the PS store) would unlock the corresponding treasure set?

I need this for the trophy.  I do not care about my stats.  I just want my last two trophies.

I just need two more treasures then I'll be done with this multiplayer and on my merry way to play other game/recover.

Despite the negative tone, this is a serious suggestion.  Many people will gladly purchase it and you guys have nothing to lose.

(Yes, I do have that many trophies and yes, I am *that* fabulous.)
Message 1 of 17 (420 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
10262 posts

Re: PROFITABLE tip for ND (not that they need it lol)

Jun 18, 2013
I think someone suggested it before, but the community shot it down because it is an insult to people who actually got it fair.

Honestly? I think it's a great idea, but if you unlock the gun/character fair, you get a special ND cap for the character or an alternative gun design exclusive to people who collected it fair.
Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 2 of 17 (414 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
14267 posts

Jun 18, 2013

TheStuntDouble wrote:
I think someone suggested it before, but the community shot it down because it is an insult to people who actually got it fair.

Honestly? I think it's a great idea, but if you unlock the gun/character fair, you get a special ND cap for the character or an alternative gun design exclusive to people who collected it fair.

That was probably me who suggested it. and If people shot it down, they need to quit being selfish and start being understanding of the implications.

The implications are simple, co-op is not fun for me because ND destroyed it by forcing me to play it.

"No one glued your disc on to co-op" No but they sure made a completionist keep playing it.

This is the one bit of DLC that legitimately needed to happen and not some stupid hats that end up messing with game balance.

Message 3 of 17 (362 Views)
Keyblade Wielder
7100 posts

Jun 18, 2013

Why, when they can make more hats instead?

Oh, I'm just leaving. -Best Uncharted character ever
Message 4 of 17 (354 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
541 posts

Jun 18, 2013

sanddude20 wrote:

Why, when they can make more hats instead?

So true. And what surprises me the most is the fact that people actually buy them Smiley Very Happy

There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it.
Message 5 of 17 (337 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
119 posts

Jun 18, 2013

instead of moaning about the set go play the co-op and get them ,  i worked hard to get them in the co-op and when u see someone willing to spend few dollars on something meant to be for skilled players who enjoy the co-op and thats the only reward they get for playing it  , im not selfish but its not fair if nd did that why people bother playing the co-op and moreover thats the point of the co-op they cant make every set drop easy so you get them in one go you have to keep playing over and over it took me 4 months to get all my skeleton and now you see a noob with low level playing with the same skin cause they can buy them now ,

no wonder why every game started to rip off the gamers cause theres some people who encourage them to do so ,  i want old times to be back

http://s4.photobucket.com/user/leviosacho/media/6063e192-edce-4bf4-be38-1f5c5d2df1b7.jpg.html
Message 6 of 17 (308 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2203 posts

Jun 18, 2013

Aureilia wrote:

TheStuntDouble wrote:

That was probably me who suggested it. and If people shot it down, they need to quit being selfish and start being understanding of the implications.

The implications are simple, co-op is not fun for me because ND destroyed it by forcing me to play it.

"No one glued your disc on to co-op" No but they sure made a completionist keep playing it.

This is the one bit of DLC that legitimately needed to happen and not some stupid hats that end up messing with game balance.

So, you want to be able to buy coop treasures so you can get 2-3 trophies?

If you think something is impossible, you’ll make it impossible.
Message 7 of 17 (307 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
7100 posts

Jun 18, 2013

I can see future DLC now...

$.99 to auto-unlock 1 bronze trophy

$4.99 for silver

$9.99 for gold

$19.99 for platinum

SPECIAL BUNDLE $49.99 to unlock all trophies for a single game.

Oh, I'm just leaving. -Best Uncharted character ever
Message 8 of 17 (303 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2203 posts

Jun 18, 2013

sanddude20 wrote:

I can see future DLC now...

$.99 to auto-unlock 1 bronze trophy

$4.99 for silver

$9.99 for gold

$19.99 for platinum

SPECIAL BUNDLE $49.99 to unlock all trophies for a single game.

Just wait until you hear all the complaints of those trophy hunters that got it legitimately. Smiley LOL

If you think something is impossible, you’ll make it impossible.
Message 9 of 17 (296 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
14267 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 18, 2013

Blooddrunk123 wrote:

Aureilia wrote:

TheStuntDouble wrote:

So, you want to be able to buy coop treasures so you can get 2-3 trophies?

that and other stuff too. There are other treasures beyond those that I'll never get like the FFA ones. I'm not playing that crap.

And

No one got those trophies legitimately, they all boosted hunter mode or farmed co-op.

If people didn't do that no one would have them.

Message 10 of 17 (289 Views)
0 Likes