Reply
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 11/28/2009
Offline
13011 posts
 

Re: PS3 Freezing

Mar 4, 2013

Monochrome_F3ar wrote:
Bump. Still have the black lobby issue with Chateau Smiley Sad

Have you tried F2P?

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/The-Last-of-Us-Multiplayer/Ping-filter-toggle-SUPPORT-for-less-lag/m-p/40782623
Message 41 of 49 (276 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
First Son
Registered: 03/05/2013
Offline
2 posts
 

Re: PS3 Freezing

Mar 5, 2013
My game freezes at the naughty dog logo right after the health warning screen.This happens every time since the 1.17 patch.I have the GOTY edition.It really bothers me that i cant even play SP! Fix IT!!
Message 42 of 49 (270 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Sackboy
Registered: 10/04/2010
Offline
455 posts
 

Re: PS3 Freezing

Mar 5, 2013
I only have like 18 gigs of space on my ps3. Cant and my net is so bad that dling that file is gonna take a long time.
I know you're looking at my posts GS2
Message 43 of 49 (265 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 11/28/2009
Offline
13011 posts
 

Re: PS3 Freezing

Mar 5, 2013

Monochrome_F3ar wrote:
I only have like 18 gigs of space on my ps3. Cant and my net is so bad that dling that file is gonna take a long time.

You only need 5GB to download it and another 5GB to install it. Give it a try, it's your only hope...

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/The-Last-of-Us-Multiplayer/Ping-filter-toggle-SUPPORT-for-less-lag/m-p/40782623
Message 44 of 49 (262 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Sackboy
Registered: 10/04/2010
Offline
455 posts
 

Re: PS3 Freezing

Mar 6, 2013
True i guess. But will I have dlc acess, can I get acess to my unlocks past level 15(for exaple I wont get to use ESE cos it unlocks at level 25 rather than level 15? Meh Ill try it out on the weekend when I have the time.
I know you're looking at my posts GS2
Message 45 of 49 (258 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 11/28/2009
Offline
13011 posts
 

Re: PS3 Freezing

Mar 6, 2013

Monochrome_F3ar wrote:
But will I have dlc acess, can I get acess to my unlocks past level 15(for exaple I wont get to use ESE cos it unlocks at level 25 rather than level 15?

Yes.

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/The-Last-of-Us-Multiplayer/Ping-filter-toggle-SUPPORT-for-less-lag/m-p/40782623
Message 46 of 49 (250 Views)
Sackboy
Registered: 09/30/2011
Offline
381 posts
 

Re: PS3 Freezing

Mar 8, 2013

tapantaola wrote:

Monochrome_F3ar wrote:
But will I have dlc acess, can I get acess to my unlocks past level 15(for exaple I wont get to use ESE cos it unlocks at level 25 rather than level 15?

Yes.


Tap, why didn't you advise to clear the cache by playing another game?

 

The black screen, stuck at 1 sec left countdown... I'm pretty sure you told someone to start up another game and then try Uncharted 3 again.

 

I remember this as I had the problem last week and read your post, tried it and my ps3 didn't freeze for the rest of the day, till it happened again.. but atleast it was fixed it for 12+ hours.

Message 47 of 49 (231 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 11/28/2009
Offline
13011 posts
 

Re: PS3 Freezing

[ Edited ]
Mar 8, 2013

IzunaShisui wrote:

tapantaola wrote:

Monochrome_F3ar wrote:
But will I have dlc acess, can I get acess to my unlocks past level 15(for exaple I wont get to use ESE cos it unlocks at level 25 rather than level 15?

Yes.


Tap, why didn't you advise to clear the cache by playing another game?

 

The black screen, stuck at 1 sec left countdown... I'm pretty sure you told someone to start up another game and then try Uncharted 3 again.

 

I remember this as I had the problem last week and read your post, tried it and my ps3 didn't freeze for the rest of the day, till it happened again.. but atleast it was fixed it for 12+ hours.


I had told him to clear his cache long time ago, but apparently that didn't resolve his problem.

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/The-Last-of-Us-Multiplayer/Ping-filter-toggle-SUPPORT-for-less-lag/m-p/40782623
Message 48 of 49 (228 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
First Son
Registered: 06/07/2013
Offline
7 posts
 

Re: PS3 Freezing

Jun 8, 2013

The same thing has been happening to me alllll daaaay! I'm glad im not the only one getting this problem. Idk what the hell is going on i cant play uncharted anymore!


Monochrome_F3ar wrote:

So when a game is about to start I get the black screen.   After I sign off or quit the game my PS3 freezes.  I dont mind if it happens once but its happened 4 times in the past hour.  

Wonder how long its gonna take for them to see this.


 

Message 49 of 49 (155 Views)
Reply
0 Likes