Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Reply
Keyblade Wielder
Registered: 01/04/2012
Online
9940 posts
 

Re: PS3 keeps freezing at the Message of the day.

Sep 27, 2012

zainzombie wrote:

@Ferrari_1996 yeah its as clean as new but I still cleaned it with a soft cloth. Didnt help.

@TheStuntDouble Thanks for the reply but that would be a pain in the -- to redownload all the dlc as my internet is not that fast. Also I read on similiar threads that deleting gamedata doesnt help, I wonder if there even is a solution. :smileysad:

Maybe the new patch or a new message of the day would solve the issue? If it doesnt I will then delete the gamedata and see.


Gamedata reset just makes your game load even slower than usual. Let's say you were stuck in the ring part fro 2 seconds default. Now it's 3 seconds.

 

It USUALLY fixes the MoTD problem. It did for mine, but now I wait around 15 seconds for the ring to stop.

 

Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 17 (348 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 07/07/2011
Offline
387 posts
 

Re: PS3 keeps freezing at the Message of the day.

Sep 27, 2012

TheStuntDouble wrote:

zainzombie wrote:

@Ferrari_1996 yeah its as clean as new but I still cleaned it with a soft cloth. Didnt help.

@TheStuntDouble Thanks for the reply but that would be a pain in the -- to redownload all the dlc as my internet is not that fast. Also I read on similiar threads that deleting gamedata doesnt help, I wonder if there even is a solution. :smileysad:

Maybe the new patch or a new message of the day would solve the issue? If it doesnt I will then delete the gamedata and see.


Gamedata reset just makes your game load even slower than usual. Let's say you were stuck in the ring part fro 2 seconds default. Now it's 3 seconds.

 

It USUALLY fixes the MoTD problem. It did for mine, but now I wait around 15 seconds for the ring to stop.

 


Ahan.. Well I dont have the spinning ring problem (never had). The game loads just fine.

 

Everything was good until I started spending the tournament tickets.... I hope it does go away.

Uncharted 3 Stats Card by the Naughty-Kennel.com - zainzombie
Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 17 (338 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 07/08/2012
Offline
261 posts
 

Re: PS3 keeps freezing at the Message of the day.

[ Edited ]
Sep 27, 2012

It's the uncharted TV that's causing you to freeze. Go to LAN there you can turn it off without having to go online, you're going to have to keep doing this everytime you want to play online or until the options finally decide to save. 

Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 17 (322 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 07/07/2011
Offline
387 posts
 

Re: PS3 keeps freezing at the Message of the day.

Sep 27, 2012

CaressCarcass wrote:

It's the uncharted TV that's causing you to freeze. Go to LAN there you can turn it off without having to go online, you're going to have to keep doing this everytime you wan to play online or until the options finally decide to save. 


Brooother!!.. Thanks!! it worked.. ! I cant thank you enough!

 

hug

Uncharted 3 Stats Card by the Naughty-Kennel.com - zainzombie
Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 17 (315 Views)
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 10/02/2009
Offline
1674 posts
 

Re: PS3 keeps freezing at the Message of the day.

Sep 27, 2012
I always have Uncharted TV off even though I didn't have any problems when it used to be on. I figured it guessed that Uncharted 3 will probably run smoother with Uncharted TV off. It has now sort of been proven. So to everyone who doesn't watch Uncharted TV. Turn it off! Also, used a wired connection if you can instead of a wireless one and make sure Media Server Connection is Disabled in the Network Settings section of the XMB unless you use that feature (whatever it does, I don't do I have it Disabled and you should Disable it to if you don't know what it is). Sorry about me waffling on but I'm quite a techy person and I guess I got carried away. Also you should remove the Facebook integration on your PS3. Anyway I'm glad your issue got solved.
Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 17 (296 Views)
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 08/30/2009
Offline
240 posts
 

Re: PS3 keeps freezing at the Message of the day.

[ Edited ]
Sep 27, 2012

zainzombie wrote:

CaressCarcass wrote:

It's the uncharted TV that's causing you to freeze. Go to LAN there you can turn it off without having to go online, you're going to have to keep doing this everytime you wan to play online or until the options finally decide to save. 


Brooother!!.. Thanks!! it worked.. ! I cant thank you enough!

 

hug


funny thing, i was waiting for you to reply if it worked or not after my previous post to then suggest this, because i was remembering that this worked for me as well when i had problems, but then the issue came back and not even this helped out.. I had a thread opened under technical issues explaining my issues, not once got a reply from ND, when it wouldnt freeze at the tip of the day message, it will freeze while in the lobby with my character twitching, emblem flag not moving and legacy icon missing, hopefully this is not the start of what i went through


I dont always play, but when I do. I play for hours.

Please use plain text.
Message 16 of 17 (266 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 11/11/2011
Offline
4568 posts
 

Re: PS3 keeps freezing at the Message of the day.

Sep 27, 2012
Put PS3 |

Problem solved

SLB.png


Hi-5.png

Please use plain text.
Message 17 of 17 (262 Views)
Reply
0 Likes