First Son
1 posts

Re: PS3 shuts down continuously while playing Uncharted3.

Jan 9, 2012

I've been searching sony's answers about this, but I haven't seen anything  ... could someone tell me what is the sony's official answer about this ? . I have the same problem, and I need an answer !!!! . This is unaceptable

Please use plain text.
Message 91 of 170 (297 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
100 posts

Jan 9, 2012

this game has too many problems....

Please use plain text.
Message 92 of 170 (297 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Jan 13, 2012

This problem is getting extrememly annoying..I'm a fairly dedicated gamer considering the amount of all the big and small titles i purchased last year. I regret to say that uncharted 3 is the worst purchase i made for 2011... I preordered during e3, ever since i got the copy it gave me freezing issues during cutscnes and loading screens. I left it at chapter 2 since i never got passed it due to these issues thinking it was an update problem. I purchased the 3d sony display for UC3 in hopes this problem will be resolved soon, but nop. I had time to go through every since big title of november just to come back now and see the 1.03 patch and yet.. this problem still exists after 2 patches. I love to put my trust in developers... but ND is just not giving us the consumers what we deserve.. an appology and a solid answers to what the problem is, just vague pieces of bull that don't explain anything and try to shift the blame to our ps3's that clearly isn't the cause of all these bugs. This is one of the worst experiences as a fan of the franchise. I was looking forward to the last of us, but if ND's tech support is this crappy. I think I'm done here. I spend quite a bit on games every year and if other franchises give me a better experience with their tech and dev team..i'd be happy to give them my money instead. please learn from the rest of the industry, take bethesda for example.. skyrim was bugged as hell, but they knew how to keep their fan base happy just by telling us it's being worked on...

Please use plain text.
Message 93 of 170 (297 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
5 posts

Jan 15, 2012

Same problem here. Ever since I bought the game, my PS3 shuts down with red blinking light. It never happened in beta. The problem is more frequent while playing Single Player, Co-op Adventure but not that frequent hile playing competitive multiplayer (not frequent but still happens).

No problems while playing other games. If there's an issue with Fat PS3's, Naughty dog should tell its fans. And why just ND, Sony is answerable too. Anyhow, ND should've understood by now that they've already lost some respect with this game, be it for making a game with so many problems, or selling things which are already on the disc that we already bought in UC2.

Not hoping much to get a reply but u never know.

Please use plain text.
Message 94 of 170 (297 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
13 posts

Jan 17, 2012

Problem still persists post 1.03. Good to see ND cares more about releasing DLC as opposed to ameliorating an issue that could lead to legal problems.

Also I hope you all had a nice holiday, however while you were enjoying yourselves I could not play the campaign and co-op of this game I bought on launch. My holidays are gone and I had but one game to enjoy them with, and I couldn't play it.

I believe at this stage i'm justified in being livid with Naughty Dog. I am not purchasing a PS3 Slim just because you are incompetent and pass the blame onto your consumer by stating it's our PS3s fault. You're absolutely right it's our PS3s fault, your game is incompatible with them because of the way you programmed it, FIX IT!

Please use plain text.
Message 95 of 170 (297 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
5 posts

Jan 18, 2012

I'm really amazed that nobody from ND or Sony has commented on it yet!

I mean, if they are really sure that there's no Problem with this game on fat PS3's, they should've came out with atleast one reply saying this, but nothing!! That kinda tells me that they know about the problem but don't wanto to do anything about it. Shame!!

I loved ND after the last two games but they've really lost respect now. And same goes for Sony; I was planning to buy a Vita but I don't think it's worth it..

Please use plain text.
Message 96 of 170 (297 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Jan 18, 2012

It is absolutely disgusting.

I thought I was the only one and it was just because I have one of the original PS3's and now I find hundreds of people are suffering from the same problem :smileyindifferent:

Play the game for any longer than 30 minutes and my ps3 turns itself off and I get a flashing red light.

Any other game for several hours = nothing.

I ever tried aiming an external fan at several different areas on several different attempts at point blank range. IT STILL HAPPENED and it was cool as can be !

I contacted Sony customer support today and they told me to "Go borrow the game from someone and see if their game works. If not phone us back."

I hardly see what that is going to do. People should sue ND for this. You may think that is over the top but it is utterly ridiculous they have totally been inconsiderate to all old PS3 users. It is an unnaceptable action and there should be consequences. They should sort it quickly or they will have hell to pay.

It is a crying shame, I have always supported Naughty Dog. Bought the majority of their games and always reccomended them to friends and the like. If they do not sort this out, I will not be buying from them again and will tell others not to. I wwill be very dissapointed if it comes to that.

Please use plain text.
Message 97 of 170 (297 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Jan 18, 2012

I agree completely !

I plan on calling customer support again later if their "solution" doesn't work.

If they even SUGGEST paying for another PS3 I will literally be screaming down the phone at them. Furious, absolutely furious.

Please use plain text.
Message 98 of 170 (297 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
20 posts

Feb 5, 2012

Any news someone? Keeps reseting.

Please use plain text.
Message 99 of 170 (297 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
8 posts

Feb 8, 2012

After 1.04 I played for 40 minutes without the 3 beeps!

Please use plain text.
Message 100 of 170 (297 Views)
0 Likes