Sep 06 2012
By: DarkRuins Hekseville Citizen 231 posts

Paid boosters for co-op?

9 replies 213 views Edited Sep 6, 2012

Personally I'd think it'd be great if ND introduces paid boosters to co-op. Here's some of my suggestions on what the paid boosters could be:

• A paid booster where something on screen will alert you if an enemy is behind you. That way you could avoid being shot down by a SAS-12 armoured guy or grabbed from behind by a chocker.
  • A paid booster that when a brute appears on the map an icon will come up on the screen showing you where the brute is.
  • A paid booster that increases the range of revives that way you don't have to run right next to a player to revive them.
  • A paid booster that increases the damge of exposives by 15 or 20% (grenades, rpg, m32 hammer)
  • A paid booster that decreases the medal kickback cost by 1.

And so on...

Message 1 of 10 (213 Views)
Fender Bender
2419 posts

Re: Paid boosters for co-op?

Sep 6, 2012
You can actually already use Paid Bargain in Co-op, just start a game of Deathmatch, buy Paid Bargain, then go to Co-op. It works with all of them, but only Bargain and Explosive Expert are useful.
Pepsi
Message 2 of 10 (205 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
659 posts

Sep 6, 2012

No

"Whats it going to be? Loyalty to your country or loyalty to yourself? Your country or your old mentor, the mission or your beliefs? Your duty to your unit or your personal feelings? Look how much you've lost already! What kind of country deserves this much loyalty"-Gene
Message 3 of 10 (199 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4145 posts

Sep 6, 2012

SjShane wrote:
You can actually already use Paid Bargain in Co-op, just start a game of Deathmatch, buy Paid Bargain, then go to Co-op. It works with all of them, but only Bargain and Explosive Expert are useful.

Does Ping work in Hunter? 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Co-op Adventure Tips & Tricks and Amazing Lab Idea- Now with Brackets Mentioning Kudos Count!

Supporter for more sound in Uncharted 3 Multiplayer

Message 4 of 10 (198 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2419 posts

Sep 6, 2012

Toxic156 wrote:

SjShane wrote:

Yes, but only as a hero.
Pepsi
Message 5 of 10 (193 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4145 posts

Sep 6, 2012

SjShane wrote:

Toxic156 wrote:

SjShane wrote:

Yes, but only as a hero.

Thanks. THAT explains a lot of my last of my most recent Hunter games- I thought it was peculiar when a hero would know I was going in for the stealth kill all the time, even without making sound. Well, now I know how to break the mode even more. Smiley Very Happy

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Co-op Adventure Tips & Tricks and Amazing Lab Idea- Now with Brackets Mentioning Kudos Count!

Supporter for more sound in Uncharted 3 Multiplayer

Message 6 of 10 (183 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
231 posts

Sep 6, 2012

Gabriel72430 wrote:

No

Why not? They're paid boosters so they're completely optional.

Message 7 of 10 (178 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
231 posts

Sep 6, 2012

SjShane wrote:

I know about that trick for quite a while, but I want paid boosters that are specifically for co-op.

Message 8 of 10 (171 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
573 posts

Sep 6, 2012

DarkRuins wrote:

SjShane wrote:

I know about that trick for quite a while, but I want paid boosters that are specifically for co-op.

You feel smart? I do.

Paid boosters for co-op will make looking for treasures fun.

YouTube: AlexDarkshield and Hardies331
Hardiess331 channel uploads new video daily!
Message 9 of 10 (157 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Uncharted Territory
1136 posts

Sep 6, 2012

Noooo

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I like waffles
Message 10 of 10 (142 Views)
0 Likes