Hekseville Citizen
287 posts

Re: Para-9

Sep 24, 2012

fairytailced wrote:

Rafflica needs a Blindfire Acc and Tau needs more Ammo and Arm Micro needs a slight Acc

The micro is way more accurate than you think. Try it, it's awesome. 

Message 21 of 119 (394 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Fender Bender
3247 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 24, 2012

You're thinking about it the wrong way, the Para-9 isn't overpowered as a pistol. It's the other pistols that are underpowered.

• Micro: needs more predictable recoil to make it more useful when aimed (perhaps even an Accuracy mod)
  • Raffica: needs more damage and a bigger mag
  • Tau: needs its awful aiming fixed and more zoom
Message 22 of 119 (392 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
287 posts

Sep 24, 2012

tripleWRECK wrote:

You're thinking about it the wrong way, the Para-9 isn't overpowered as a pistol. It's the other pistols that are underpowered.

• Micro: needs more predictable recoil to make it more useful when aimed (perhaps even an Accuracy mod)

Ture, the random circular recoil can throw the average aimer off. 

Quality reply 10/10 would kudos again.

Message 23 of 119 (387 Views)
Last Guardian
10262 posts

Sep 24, 2012

MR-o-RAGER wrote:

tripleWRECK wrote:

I'm thinking the Raffica needs more than that, say, less shots to kill, extra stopping power, and less time between bursts.

Regarding the Para 9 blindfire thingies at the first page, I use Marlowe's Para. Fast Reload, Blindfire Accuracy. OP gun, yep. I suggest you get that gun.

In Hardcore. Or use real cash. Tool.

Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 24 of 119 (367 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3622 posts

Sep 24, 2012

TheStuntDouble wrote:

MR-o-RAGER wrote:

tripleWRECK wrote:

I'm thinking the Raffica needs more than that, say, less shots to kill, extra stopping power, and less time between bursts.

Regarding the Para 9 blindfire thingies at the first page, I use Marlowe's Para. Fast Reload, Blindfire Accuracy. OP gun, yep. I suggest you get that gun.

In Hardcore. Or use real cash. Tool.

*Bigger Clip, not fast reload.

Do you feel me?

Message 25 of 119 (359 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
259 posts

Sep 24, 2012

lab_meister wrote:

shadowlibraboy wrote:
Just remove the scope on the Tau, it would make it the best weapon.

I believe that is the Wes-44

This.^
It wouldn't make sense to have the Mag5 AND the Wes.44. But, I think a scope on any handgun is the most redundant thing ever. Handguns are ment for close quarters, and I can use weapons like the AK & M9 at longer ranges. Hell, I think everyone can. Even the Micro. Smiley Indifferent

~Et

Returning to PS3 soon.
Message 26 of 119 (356 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4595 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 24, 2012

Hahaha you have got to be kidding me. "Para 9 is OP!" Hahahahahaha. Oh god, this is a knee-slapper. I thought people would start complaining about a gun that has much more blindfire accuracy than a Para 9 without the jamming issues, like Flynn's M9, but I guess I was wrong. You guys REALLY want this game to be an automatics-fest, do you? Isn't it already enough that everyone uses an M9 (especially Flynn's), but now you want everyone to use a Micro, too?

Just... ugh. No. Stop it with the weapon tweaks. You had almost a whole year to complain about this. Leave everything as it is unless sniper weapons in general get an aim assist reduction and all weapons get a blindfire accuracy reduction. Specific nerfs which will only make people move on to a different weapon that gets labeled as a "tryhard" weapon? I don't think it's making any good progress for the community whatsoever.

Leave the Para 9 and all other weapons alone when it comes to buffs and nerfs.

Message 27 of 119 (351 Views)
Sackboy
476 posts

Sep 24, 2012
Yup, lets nerf all guns in the game and make em useless. We might then use sticks.
The para 9 does have a high hipfire accuracy, but seriously all weapons need a hipfire accuracy reduction. Also, the reason it is the dominant pistol is because the others are weak.
Raffica doesn't deserve to be a gun, it needs more accuracy and damage
Micro needs slightly less recoil
Tau needs its aim assist reduced
Don't nerf anymore guns, buff those pistols and reduce aim assist on the snipers and nerf hipfire .
Message 28 of 119 (337 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
49 posts

Sep 24, 2012

I'll say that again, because most of you probably can't remember. 

This handgun lets you aim, blindfire, reload and do whatever you want, while others can't even let you blindfire better than this one. It was designed, giving you the option to aim something like that, but now, people started using this weapon for everything. They're now blindfiring this weapon, aiming this weapon and even winning battles head-up with that, but I'm not complaining. It has to be that effective when aiming, and you can blindfire it, wich is also okay, but here's the situation. Nobody likes to use the boosters like Endurance, but that doesn't make Cloaked overpowered, because everyone started using Cloaked. It's nothing with that, but here's the problem we're having. The other handguns aren't effective and you can't even use them. It's the same with Endurance. Endurance is useless, and who would like to use Endurance, instead of Cloaked, that's what I want you to tell me. Instead of having to change this weapon, and making it useless again, you could actually change the other weapons and then they'll be effective. 

About Endurance and Cloaked: I couldn't tell you what I mean, I decided to give you this, talk about Cloaked and Endurance, because it's the same. Cloaked isn't overpowered, but Endurance is underpowered. 

Message 29 of 119 (330 Views)
Lombax Warrior
259 posts

Sep 24, 2012

Why don't we just stop asking for weapon tweaks completely. Give yourself some time to get used to what you have now and improve... you can not make it perfect so just better yourself.

~Et

Returning to PS3 soon.
Message 30 of 119 (312 Views)
0 Likes