Fender Bender
2376 posts

Re: Patch 1.18 notes are available!

Nov 1, 2013

xxBLiTZKREIGxx wrote:

If you actually enjoy playing the DLC maps and also want less lag, you should love that the maps are now free. What we paid for was called "early access" not exclusive access.

And yeah @Aureilia you're right. Naughty Dog needs to make a forced download patch. Also remove the DLC toggle. And make all maps have the same weight when it comes to lobby map selection.

It's been stated they cant force download the DLC Maps but they're free forever so it will happen over time they need to keep it as a reminder in the Message of the day.

I must say i've been finding games faster.

Please use plain text.
Message 141 of 143 (247 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
309 posts

Nov 2, 2013

dukenut01 wrote:
My problem is that people are getting what I paid for, for free. Greed has nothing to do with it. You want something? You PAY for it. It could have been a dollar, and it still would not make it right. Stop championing a company that used every possible way to milk money out of its customers for making this one idea you consider to be beneficial to the masses. And to the other poster who asked if I would have purchased them if I knew they were going to be free, your answer is no. I would not have.

I never bought the DLC maps. And now I am playing them. For free.

You had to pay for them. And I didn't.

I have $30 more than you do.

I win.

Please use plain text.
Message 142 of 143 (191 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
219 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 2, 2013

I LOVE this patch. 

Seeing people try to blindfire the M9 and failing at it is the best thing in the whole world. THANK YOU. 

EDIT:

There are still pretty huge issues with this patch, though.  Tactician's post has actually covered most of my problems with it. 

Please use plain text.
Message 143 of 143 (172 Views)
0 Likes