I Only Post Everything
1104 posts

Re: Patch 1.18 notes are available!

[ Edited ]
Oct 29, 2013

Great except for the booster slot changes. Slot 2 gets Explosive Shell Expert, why??? No more Back in the Saddle with Beast Mode combined for plunder, why??? Revenege needed to go to slot 1 and that's still in 2 :smileysad:

But hey, why complain. This is an amazing patch that I never ever expected at this point of the game's life. Too bad Dry Docks is not a co-op arena map, but maybe I'll get back into competitive to give it a try. Thanks Naughty Dog!

Please use plain text.
Message 41 of 143 (6,647 Views)
Fender Bender
3863 posts

Oct 29, 2013

Snake-Eater300 wrote:

No more Back in the Saddle with Beast Mode combined for plunder, why??? Revenege needed to go to slot 1 and that's still in 2 :smileysad:

As BitS is the only viable booster for playing Plunder on any map except Facility.

Please use plain text.
Message 42 of 143 (6,638 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1879 posts

Oct 29, 2013

So my disc broke a while ago and I thought I was done with Uncharted at the time and never got a new one. This patch has made me want to come back and after hearing about the sale for DLC I was hoping they reduced the price on the multiplayer upgrade, but when I went to go check on the upgrade they removed the category and now the only way you can upgrade the f2p is by buying the GOTY edition for $40 which is a complete rip-off. 

Please use plain text.
Message 43 of 143 (6,636 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3863 posts

Oct 30, 2013

far-zan wrote:

So my disc broke a while ago and I thought I was done with Uncharted at the time and never got a new one. This patch has made me want to come back and after hearing about the sale for DLC I was hoping they reduced the price on the multiplayer upgrade, but when I went to go check on the upgrade they removed the category and now the only way you can upgrade the f2p is by buying the GOTY edition for $40 which is a complete rip-off. 

Try the UK store?

Maybe forgetting about us will work out beneficially.

Please use plain text.
Message 44 of 143 (6,612 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
309 posts

Oct 30, 2013

Wow. Bravo, Naughty Dog. Very impressive.

Looking forward to trying out the DLC maps for the first time.

Please use plain text.
Message 45 of 143 (6,620 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
275 posts

Oct 30, 2013
I'm proud.
Twitter: @AlexKradLol
www.YouTube.com/AbstractMP
Please use plain text.
Message 46 of 143 (6,607 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
1868 posts

Oct 30, 2013
So far I've been having a blast, I can notice the blindfire nerf, a few people have tried it on me and failed. The Tau buff is good and bad for me, it works well at close range but I find it harder to hit a running target at long range, the decreased recoil is good in the long run but it will take me a while to get used to it, not having to switch guns to shoulder swap is very useful though. Raffica looks amazing from what I saw in a custom, might actully be worth using now. FAL-SS feels slightly nerfed in a way, not getting as many headshots, but it's still good, but decreased jamming would make it perfect. The new Plunder chest and idol spawns are very well thought out, far better than the old layouts, can't wait to try them out in a public match. Dry Docks looks like an amazing Objective/Plunder map, chests and some of the hills are near the water, setting up for some fun flanking.

But, the two down sides are the booster changes and Mega Bomb becoming the new Quick Boom. I've been seeing people spam Megas left and right since they can't be thrown back (or escaped). Also, Fleet Foot with Regen is insanely over powered, I used it myself and was dodging bullets while I healed, I smell the new super tryhard loadout.

I'm also iching to played Dry Docks in a public match, but haven't found it yet. :smileysad:
Pepsi
Please use plain text.
Message 47 of 143 (6,527 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
98 posts

Oct 30, 2013
Amazing update! Cannot wait!!!
Please use plain text.
Message 48 of 143 (6,507 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
98 posts

Oct 30, 2013
Wait the changes are out already?!
Please use plain text.
Message 49 of 143 (6,503 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1994 posts

Oct 30, 2013

SjShane wrote:
So far I've been having a blast, I can notice the blindfire nerf, a few people have tried it on me and failed. The Tau buff is good and bad for me, it works well at close range but I find it harder to hit a running target at long range, the decreased recoil is good in the long run but it will take me a while to get used to it, not having to switch guns to shoulder swap is very useful though. Raffica looks amazing from what I saw in a custom, might actully be worth using now. FAL-SS feels slightly nerfed in a way, not getting as many headshots, but it's still good, but decreased jamming would make it perfect. The new Plunder chest and idol spawns are very well thought out, far better than the old layouts, can't wait to try them out in a public match. Dry Docks looks like an amazing Objective/Plunder map, chests and some of the hills are near the water, setting up for some fun flanking.

But, the two down sides are the booster changes and Mega Bomb becoming the new Quick Boom. I've been seeing people spam Megas left and right since they can't be thrown back (or escaped). Also, Fleet Foot with Regen is insanely over powered, I used it myself and was dodging bullets while I healed, I smell the new super tryhard loadout.

I'm also iching to played Dry Docks in a public match, but haven't found it yet. :smileysad:

Just a quick question, how was the sprint in the game? They did nerf the sprint a bit.

Please use plain text.
Message 50 of 143 (6,579 Views)
0 Likes