Fender Bender
2392 posts

Re: Patch 1.18 notes are available!

[ Edited ]
Oct 30, 2013
Sprint has been nerfed slightly, nothing extreme, but I think it's one or two seconds shorter. It will help stop blindfire from ruling the game, but other than that it probably won't effect anything. Objectives and Plunder might be a little harder though.

First game on Dry Docks in TTDM, hosting team rage quit while I was using spiders so I was unable to respawn, team mate rage quit while he was winning, then the other team quit when there was no one to kill. Ah well, at least I won.
Pepsi
Message 51 of 143 (471 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3303 posts

Oct 30, 2013

SjShane wrote:
So far I've been having a blast, I can notice the blindfire nerf, a few people have tried it on me and failed. The Tau buff is good and bad for me, it works well at close range but I find it harder to hit a running target at long range, the decreased recoil is good in the long run but it will take me a while to get used to it, not having to switch guns to shoulder swap is very useful though. Raffica looks amazing from what I saw in a custom, might actully be worth using now. FAL-SS feels slightly nerfed in a way, not getting as many headshots, but it's still good, but decreased jamming would make it perfect. The new Plunder chest and idol spawns are very well thought out, far better than the old layouts, can't wait to try them out in a public match. Dry Docks looks like an amazing Objective/Plunder map, chests and some of the hills are near the water, setting up for some fun flanking.

But, the two down sides are the booster changes and Mega Bomb becoming the new Quick Boom. I've been seeing people spam Megas left and right since they can't be thrown back (or escaped). Also, Fleet Foot with Regen is insanely over powered, I used it myself and was dodging bullets while I healed, I smell the new super tryhard loadout.

I'm also iching to played Dry Docks in a public match, but haven't found it yet. Smiley Sad

Agreed played a few games earlier & for once I was hoping to run into a Kal 7 User & I got lucky, it seems he wasn't aware of the blindfire nerf lol. I noticed how much weaker the Kal was instantly as I managed to kill him every time he tried to rush me zig zagging. I didn't really notice much difference with sprint though.

I also managed to get Dry Docks twice in between 4 games, It's a decent map can't way to play TO on it tomorrow.

Also it seems the Ping adjustment to matchmaking actually works.

Message 52 of 143 (460 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1104 posts

Oct 30, 2013

Wow Naughty Dog... I was playing Assassin's Creed 4 today unitl I checked the forums and this totally took me by suprise.

DRY DOCKS IS HERE AT LAST!

Thank you Naughty Dog (not just for Dry Docks but other changes as well). I'm definitely stopping my AC4 playthrough to play this game tonight.

---------------
I am real super sand legend!
Message 53 of 143 (444 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2123 posts

Oct 30, 2013

Keeping EE, ESE and Bargain in seperate slots is a big mistake. Should've been Regen staying in Slot 1 with Revenge joining it.

Message 54 of 143 (442 Views)
First Son
1 posts

Oct 30, 2013
@sjshane.
I was your partner in the TTDM. I didn't rage quit, the game kicked me out of the match. The entire match was glitchy as hell, especially with you not being able to respawn.
Message 55 of 143 (421 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2392 posts

Oct 30, 2013
Hah! Sorry! I was assuming you had gotten annoyed looking for the last two players so quit, my bad. Smiley Happy
Pepsi
Message 56 of 143 (399 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1315 posts

Oct 30, 2013

Bravo ND. Bravo. *slow clap* 

" I did not tell half of what I saw. For i knew i would not be believed " - Marco Polo 1324.
Message 57 of 143 (381 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
17 posts

Oct 30, 2013
I'm liking what I see with the Tau... This entire update is amazing. I'm glad I got back into the community this past month.
Remytron83
Message 58 of 143 (378 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
10262 posts

Oct 30, 2013
Anyone, please try the Raff. It has buffs. It's not THAT bad anymore, come on.
Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 59 of 143 (373 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5197 posts

Oct 30, 2013

Been a while since I got excited for an update. 2 years late but better than never which was what we were expecting.

Thanks Naughty Dog! Can't wait to play it!

Message 60 of 143 (493 Views)
0 Likes