Search instead for 
Do you mean 
PlayStation MVP
6900 posts

Re: Patch 1.18?

Jul 16, 2013

Zidane_Finito wrote:

Quinzen8 wrote:
Last time Naughty Dog answered questions, they answered mines about the bad spawn points, and when I PM'd Eric with videos showing how bad the spawn points are, he said they'll look at the spawn points for Patch 1.18.

As if Eric knows anything.

:smileyvery-happy:

Sleep Matt signature
Please use plain text.
Message 41 of 44 (277 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2178 posts

Jul 16, 2013

ND did say after TLOU is released they would slowly start to work on UC3 again, then again, these are the same people that promised us tons of customization options when the game was first released.

If you think something is impossible, you’ll make it impossible.
Please use plain text.
Message 42 of 44 (271 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1419 posts

Jul 16, 2013

Blooddrunk123 wrote:

ND did say after TLOU is released they would slowly start to work on UC3 again, then again, these are the same people that promised us tons of customization options when the game was first released.

They will say anything to bait people.

They also said after TLOU is released New Mesh Maps would be released in June.

Please use plain text.
Message 43 of 44 (258 Views)
Treasure Hunter
7369 posts

Jul 23, 2013

Zidane_Finito wrote:

Blooddrunk123 wrote:

They will say anything to bait people.

They also said after TLOU is released New Mesh Maps would be released in June.

Ugh, still waiting for them! TLOU MP hasn't grabbed me as much as I hoped, so as a result I'm back playing UC3 with a few friends now and then. We tend to play the lab maps as they are arguebly the funnest maps in the game... yet only Lab Maps 1, 2 and Dodgeball are in the Lab Playlist and 1, 2, 3, 6 and Dodgeball are in custom games. 1,2, 3, 6???? What happened to 4 and 5? How hard would it actually be for them to shove them all in custom games, at the very least? 

Please use plain text.
Message 44 of 44 (184 Views)
0 Likes