Please use plain text.
Message 101 of 104 (162 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2232 posts

Re: Patriotic DLC

Jun 7, 2013

MrFoxer wrote:

I'm guessing the answer is no but can you keep the canadian hat if you reach gold tier? I managed to get like 200 points away from gold using the free tickets and I'm wondering if I should bother buying more tickets to finish up.

your guess would be correct, one week after you officially make gold tier you will loss it

Please use plain text.
Message 102 of 104 (153 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
832 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 17, 2013

I sure love copypasta DLC t shirts. :smileyindifferent:

PSN Gamercards

★Hi Hi Puffy Ami Yumi★ PSN - username change soon p10x. -Cool sig incoming-
Please use plain text.
Message 103 of 104 (124 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
639 posts

Jun 17, 2013

Why the heck I must buy these t-shirts?

When I was new at Uncharted 3, all was good. On December I remember very good. There was a FREE hat for Drake (I loved that hat!), there was a FREE gun design for ALL players (btw I want back the network guns for LAN-Party Mode!) and there was FREE clothes for Costume Hero!

I know, Christmas is very popular and important in (almost) all parts of the world. But memorial day is important, too, or not? I think Uncharted would be funnier to play, if all Players can use these special things. On chirstmas this, on memorial day this and, and, and.

Srsly, sience that Tournament **bleep** Uncharted 3 Multiplayer is going down. Specially Team Deathmatch is unplayable cause there all campers, try hards and Revenge Grenades.

And as I read "new tournament tier is there. Can you hit the platinum tier?" I was angry... More campers and Noobs. And I mean the bad sort of Noobs... *Yeeeaaaaah* THANKS NAUGHTY DOG!

"You mean the hardest weapon in the game to master and get good with and actually requires skill DOESN'T need a nerf?!?
Get outa here." -dh0rmazine
Please use plain text.
Message 104 of 104 (107 Views)