Wastelander
793 posts

Re: Patriotic DLC

May 27, 2013

SjShane wrote:
Great... The best hat they have ever given to Elena, and it can only be unlocked via their scam system then it'll be gone within a week.

I hate Tournement, but if it can also be used on UDF Elena, I might actually go for it.

I was thinking the same thing! Smiley Sad

The hat is the only good think with this update!

www.youtube.com/user/artennos - my new channel!

New PSN: Artennos

Message 11 of 104 (567 Views)
Sackboy
541 posts

May 27, 2013

Pretty boring DLC. Although there's a Portuguese flag shirt, I definitely won't buy it.

There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it.
Message 12 of 104 (566 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
766 posts

May 27, 2013
I would've bought the 'Murika one if the shirts didn't have all that white space. ND could've at least got a but more creative. I'm looking forward to getting that Elena hat though.

Message 13 of 104 (550 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
11298 posts

May 27, 2013
There is a brazilian flag... i could buy that... NOT!!! What a rip-off, they can make that **bleep** but can't make Wetsuit Elena? They must think we're retarded. Smiley Very Happy
Message 14 of 104 (538 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4129 posts

May 27, 2013
The Kahzakstan flag should have a picture of Borat on it with a caption under it reading "Nice"

I'd pay for that one Smiley Very Happy
Message 15 of 104 (536 Views)
Fender Bender
3651 posts

May 27, 2013

I seriously miss the Uncharted 2 days, the days without ugly stuff that you have to pay for or playing a crappy tournament system, but instead have events that have stuff that is actually interesting, remember the shirts from countries in UC2, it had to do with the soccer world championships, not only did the shirts look good, they actually had a color instead of plain grey and the flag was not an ugly huge flag in the centre of the shirt, but just like a soccer shirt a small flag in the top right corner with a number on the back, also it was for 8 countries, the 8 finalists to be precise, and most importantly: IT WAS FREE OF CHARGE

Message 16 of 104 (509 Views)
Sackboy
469 posts

May 27, 2013
I WANT A NETHERLANDS FLAG SHIRT!!!!!

[URL=http://www.speedtest.net][IMG]http://www.speedtest.net/result/2720663337.png[/IMG][/URL]
Message 17 of 104 (507 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1487 posts

[ Edited ]
May 27, 2013

Redouanfaka wrote:
I WANT A NETHERLANDS FLAG SHIRT!!!!!

Exactly. Not only is it boring as hell looking and a copy&paste job with changed around flags, (ND may as well give us a emblem T-Shirt already) but there's no AUSTRIAN flag! I probably will only get the whole bundle for the pirate T-Shirt IF it is cheaper in the EU again.  I REALLY hope the last 5th theme (actually 4th, rainbow theme was tournament ONLY) is "Uncharted Universe"!: http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/UNCHARTED-3-Drake-s-Deception/quot-Common-sense-quot-hats-and...

------------------Join my GTA V crew "ND forums"!-------------------

Message 18 of 104 (498 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1351 posts

[ Edited ]
May 27, 2013

Wow. This Uncharted 3 Team is seriously a joke. How much better are the other guys, you ask? Well if any of you here actually played Uncharted 2 (I know some vets still hang around), you'd remember that there were "World Cup" themed shirts. Let me compare them for you.

TopicUncharted 2Uncharted 3
PriceFREE$9.99 USD
Items16 Countries12 Countries
QualityColorful, CompleteGray with CopyPasta Flags

NOTE: The Uncharted 2 Countries were: USA, Brazil, Mexico, Uruguay, Argentina, South Korea, England, Ghana, Germany, Netherlands, Japan, Paraguay, Slovakia, Portugal, Chile, and Spain

NOTE 2: Why aren't tables part of "Rich Text"? Luckily I just typed up some HTML code, but still...

Message 19 of 104 (489 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1487 posts

[ Edited ]
May 27, 2013

runner21 wrote:

Wow. This Uncharted 3 Team is seriously a joke. How much better are the other guys, you ask? Well if any of you here actually played Uncharted 2 (I know some vets still hang around), you'd remember that there were "World Cup" themed shirts. Let me compare them for you.

TopicUncharted 2Uncharted 3
PriceFREE$9.99 USD
Items16 Countries12 Countries
QualityColorful, CompleteGray with CopyPasta Flags

NOTE: The Uncharted 2 Countries were: USA, Brazil, Mexico, Uruguay, Argentina, South Korea, England, Ghana, Germany, Netherlands, Japan, Paraguay, Slovakia, Portugal, Chile, and Spain

NOTE 2: Why aren't tables part of "Rich Text"? Luckily I just typed up some HTML code, but still...

I'm pretty sure (almost) everyone who posts here also played UC2 MP. Smiley Wink Just because I was a forum lurker only during the UC2 days doesn't mean that I'm not one of the "vets". If you mean vets by actively posting during the UC2 days on the forums then I'm not a vet. XP

------------------Join my GTA V crew "ND forums"!-------------------

Message 20 of 104 (468 Views)
0 Likes