Reply
Wastelander
Registered: 03/17/2012
Offline
832 posts
 

Re: Patriotic DLC

May 27, 2013

Lame DLC from a lame team.

 

I'm not even going to buy this. Smiley Indifferent  Just copy/paste pictures onto the Last of Us gray shirt.


PSN Gamercards

★Hi Hi Puffy Ami Yumi★ PSN - username change soon p10x. -Cool sig incoming-
Message 21 of 104 (434 Views)
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 06/04/2010
Offline
1435 posts
 

Re: Patriotic DLC

[ Edited ]
May 27, 2013

S4V463_F0XH0UND wrote:

Lame DLC from a lame team.

 

I'm not even going to buy this. Smiley Indifferent  Just copy/paste pictures onto the Last of Us gray shirt.


^ THIS!

 

Edit: Didn't you meant to say from a lame duo? Smiley Wink

--------ND/SCEE: UNCENSOR TLOU EU MP ALREADY!--------
----Greetings from Sony Censortainment Network Europe----
------------------Join my GTA V crew "ND forums"!-------------------





Message 22 of 104 (428 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 03/17/2012
Offline
832 posts
 

Re: Patriotic DLC

May 27, 2013

Psyschock wrote:

S4V463_F0XH0UND wrote:

Lame DLC from a lame team.

 

I'm not even going to buy this. Smiley Indifferent  Just copy/paste pictures onto the Last of Us gray shirt.


^ THIS!

 

Edit: Didn't you meant to say from a lame duo? Smiley Wink


Silly me Smiley Wink


PSN Gamercards

★Hi Hi Puffy Ami Yumi★ PSN - username change soon p10x. -Cool sig incoming-
Message 23 of 104 (417 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 04/01/2013
Offline
1419 posts
 

Re: Patriotic DLC

May 27, 2013

lol If I see anyone playing in these shirts & they're on the opposing team I will go after them all game. Smiley Happy

Message 24 of 104 (408 Views)
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 08/03/2011
Offline
1424 posts
 

Re: Patriotic DLC

May 27, 2013

They could just, you know, release these items for free.

If they're going to release items that are as bland, boring, and uninspired as these, why even bother putting a price on them? They aren't worth anything.

Message 25 of 104 (401 Views)
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 01/18/2012
Offline
1315 posts
 

Re: Patriotic DLC

May 27, 2013

ND : I need bout tree-fiddy.

" I did not tell half of what I saw. For i knew i would not be believed " - Marco Polo 1324.
Message 26 of 104 (398 Views)
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 07/17/2010
Online
1122 posts
 

Re: Patriotic DLC

May 27, 2013

runner21 wrote:

Wow. This Uncharted 3 Team is seriously a joke. How much better are the other guys, you ask? Well if any of you here actually played Uncharted 2 (I know some vets still hang around), you'd remember that there were "World Cup" themed shirts. Let me compare them for you.

 

TopicUncharted 2Uncharted 3
PriceFREE$9.99 USD
Items16 Countries12 Countries
QualityColorful, CompleteGray with CopyPasta Flags

 

NOTE: The Uncharted 2 Countries were: USA, Brazil, Mexico, Uruguay, Argentina, South Korea, England, Ghana, Germany, Netherlands, Japan, Paraguay, Slovakia, Portugal, Chile, and Spain

 

NOTE 2: Why aren't tables part of "Rich Text"? Luckily I just typed up some HTML code, but still...


ibrxwz1MBBYEHT.gif

Message 27 of 104 (396 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Survivor
Registered: 12/25/2011
Online
2201 posts
 

Re: Patriotic DLC

May 27, 2013

*Sigh* No Australian shirt. Smiley Sad

If you think something is impossible, you’ll make it impossible.
Message 28 of 104 (372 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 10/29/2011
Offline
1329 posts
 

Re: Patriotic DLC

May 27, 2013

Psyschock wrote:

runner21 wrote:

Wow. This Uncharted 3 Team is seriously a joke. How much better are the other guys, you ask? Well if any of you here actually played Uncharted 2 (I know some vets still hang around), you'd remember that there were "World Cup" themed shirts. Let me compare them for you.

 

TopicUncharted 2Uncharted 3
PriceFREE$9.99 USD
Items16 Countries12 Countries
QualityColorful, CompleteGray with CopyPasta Flags

 

NOTE: The Uncharted 2 Countries were: USA, Brazil, Mexico, Uruguay, Argentina, South Korea, England, Ghana, Germany, Netherlands, Japan, Paraguay, Slovakia, Portugal, Chile, and Spain

 

NOTE 2: Why aren't tables part of "Rich Text"? Luckily I just typed up some HTML code, but still...


I'm pretty sure (almost) everyone who posts here also played UC2 MP. Smiley Wink Just because I was a forum lurker only during the UC2 days doesn't mean that I'm not one of the "vets". If you mean vets by actively posting during the UC2 days on the forums then I'm not a vet. XP


 I know what you mean, you're probably right actually. Some of the craziness (or lack of) on this board makes me think that most people are new guys. That's alright though; I'd love to see these forums blow up with an Uncharted 4 announcement. That'll be fun. Smiley Happy

Message 29 of 104 (366 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 01/01/2010
Offline
1503 posts
 

Re: Patriotic DLC

May 27, 2013
n no canadian shirt.

ND, you ******



Uncharted 3 Co-op Certification Center: Uncharted.VarHyid.com
Message 30 of 104 (364 Views)
Reply
0 Likes