Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Hekseville Citizen
324 posts

Re: People in parties in Uncharted 3...

May 2, 2013

I have good players on my friends list but if I party up with them then we'll just crush everyone we meet. It's not fun being on either side in such matches so I prefer to play as a lone wolf because that's the only way I'm going to get interesting matches.

Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 240 (349 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2178 posts

May 2, 2013

a29426qbca11bd92 wrote:

If parties really were a problem then why didn't anyone on UC2 complain about them? Maybe because people just sucked it up and moved on with their lives. People whine about every single thing these days. It's people like you guys that made U3 unbalanced with all your asking for nerfs.

Well said, when I play this game now I feel like just using something as simple as a custom hero will be stupid to someone else.

If you think something is impossible, you’ll make it impossible.
Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 240 (338 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
11053 posts

May 2, 2013
Hmm who does this alt belong to?
Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 240 (329 Views)
Keyblade Wielder
9882 posts

May 3, 2013
I wish I could play with my friends without lagging as if I'm using dial-up.

Seriously. The game hasn't lagged solo, but when I play with buddies, I haven't gotyen a single game where somebody isn't ice-skating or I didn't get a 1-minute-straight whiteplug.
Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 240 (287 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
20 posts

May 3, 2013

Well you can leave bro, I can promise you nobody is gonna miss you or any of those other party **bleep**.. You'd actually be doing the Uncharted community a favor. If you wanna talk with your buddies or something then webcam with them. If you wanna play a game, then play the game. You don't need talk with your buddies to play uncharted. keep making excuses for why you have to party up to be good.

Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 240 (276 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1494 posts

May 3, 2013
kidsonfire@:

uhm, are you talking to your mummy ?

PS: put water on those kids, THEY ARE IN FIRE!!! jesus, what are tou eaiting for bro?

Uncharted 3 Co-op Certification Center: Uncharted.VarHyid.com
Please use plain text.
Message 16 of 240 (278 Views)
First Son
20 posts

May 3, 2013

bunshing wrote:
kidsonfire@:

uhm, are you talking to your mummy ?

PS: put water on those kids, THEY ARE IN FIRE!!! jesus, what are tou eaiting for bro?

What are you even talkin about dude? Put down the weed for the love of god. You sound like a maniac spewing jibberish.

Please use plain text.
Message 17 of 240 (276 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1494 posts

May 3, 2013
uhm, that's an euphemism man:

you can't say something, to try it to sound like a fact, when you dont have any sources

sorry to tell you that: in your face b****

Uncharted 3 Co-op Certification Center: Uncharted.VarHyid.com
Please use plain text.
Message 18 of 240 (271 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
127 posts

May 3, 2013

KidsOnFireBro wrote:

Well you can leave bro, I can promise you nobody is gonna miss you or any of those other party **bleep**.. You'd actually be doing the Uncharted community a favor. If you wanna talk with your buddies or something then webcam with them. If you wanna play a game, then play the game. You don't need talk with your buddies to play uncharted. keep making excuses for why you have to party up to be good.

If you want to play a game alone then go play a SINGLEplayer game. Multiplayer is and will always have the option to party up since it's MULTIplayer. And I don't need my party to do good I just prefer playing with them because it's more fun to experience the **bleep** that Uncharted sometimmes throws at us with friends than alone. You don't go to a concert alone, you go with people you know and like because it's way more fun, right? Same thing is for games. Don't try to ruin the little bit of fun that there is left and go play Free For All there are no party's there. Don't like it? Fine. But don't go complaining and telling other people to **bleep** off because they don't agree with you.

Please use plain text.
Message 19 of 240 (265 Views)
First Son
5 posts

May 3, 2013

TC I have mentioned this in other threads, but I whole heartedly agree.  Those tryhard parties of 5 need their own mode.  Most parties of 5 are just going for stupid easy wins.  It's even funnier when a party of 5 consists of 4 guys and a girl, like they are trying to impress the girl with their stupid easy kills and wins againsts randoms lol.  They are pathetic to say the least.

There needs to be a mode where you HAVE to have a party of 5 to play.  If you don't then you play with the rest of the player pool and can only party with ONE other person.  That would make things much more balanced, because it gives both teams more chances of ending up with noobs and experienced players.

I hope you are reading this Naughty Dog.

Please use plain text.
Message 20 of 240 (262 Views)