Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Survivor
2178 posts

Re: People in parties in Uncharted 3...

May 3, 2013

So 10 matches today you have come up against parties of 5 with insane stats and are all tryhards?

If you think something is impossible, you’ll make it impossible.
Message 61 of 240 (1,579 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
324 posts

[ Edited ]
May 3, 2013

Yes, and that doesn't even include all the average parties I've met. For example, I was matched against likantropo27 and two of his buddies twice but they really weren't particulary good so we managed to win one of the matches.

EDIT: Just ran into a party of four try hards.

EDIT: The VERY next match I run into another clan that I've played with before. Welcome to Europe.

Message 62 of 240 (1,449 Views)
Survivor
2178 posts

May 3, 2013

Alright, so how many matches have you played in total and what mode are you playing?

If you think something is impossible, you’ll make it impossible.
Message 63 of 240 (1,076 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
324 posts

May 3, 2013

I've played around 15-20 matches today and mostly TDM. Parties are even more common in Plunder.

Message 64 of 240 (820 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1419 posts

[ Edited ]
May 3, 2013

**bleep** why am I never lucky to run into Party of 5's all the time.

I run into more PO5 in Plunder than TDM. :smileymad:

Edit - I see we posted the samething at the same time. :smileyvery-happy:

Message 65 of 240 (819 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
559 posts

May 4, 2013
I run into them aloooot too. I'm in the US too :/
The foreign parties that kill u in a flash are the worst. No greying of the screen at al...
Not to mention your shots don't register -_-
But the main problem i cone across is the amount of cheap kills this game allows that they take advantage of just for high video game numbers :/
So many power weapons, camping and rushing out with accurate blindfire, tons of kickbacks, laggers advantage, and geeks in alt accounts looking for newbies :T
Not much to do when this so called competitive multiplayer allows for so many ways to get cheap kills. The designers just made it that way and want to keep it as is. Not much u can do but just play for fun :smileytongue:
Message 66 of 240 (470 Views)
Keyblade Wielder
10076 posts

May 4, 2013
I think I just someone say "I won't leave when against a party because that's a loss."

First, you're a statfreak. Get your **bleep** on straight.

Second, that's the stupidest excuse I've heard. You want a party toggle because your stats are getting hurt. You've GOT to be kidding me.

I would've understood if your reason was "I end up in the exact same match after I leave anyway" which does happen a lot due to the player pool, but stats? Screw your stats, man.
Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Message 67 of 240 (253 Views)
Monster Hunter
39 posts

[ Edited ]
May 4, 2013

Clearly, if you're about to lose when against a party, then it shouldn't matter whether you quit or not by that time. Just learn to  deal with the loss, it's not going to hurt you in real life.

If the other party's harassing you because of it, just be happy that you don't have to ask for help on killing someone as is usually the case. The game's not going to be fixed anymore, sorry to say. The game encourages the whole "if you can't beat them, join them" additude.

Best Game in UC2: 20 kills, 0 deaths in The Lab. (thanks to default pistols and grenades)
Best Game in UC3: 20 kills, 0 deaths in Classic mode
Message 68 of 240 (232 Views)
First Son
20 posts

May 4, 2013

I played 7 games today. 5 of those were parties. The last game I just said **bleep** it and turned off my ps3. I just don't get how these guys can kill you so quickly. I can aim directly at their chest and not miss a single shot with rate of fire and they still manage to kill me first. If they're going for headshots then that's just another flaw in the game. If I put half a clip into your chest without missing a single shot, chances are you're gonna die before you get a headshot on me, UNLESS you're 10 feet in front of me. It's just stupid, and then some people hitting you with the Tbolt and you see the tracer and it was nowhere near you. I swear this game is just becomming more and more annoying. I'm honestly about to just quit playing and move on. Maybe go back to Call of Duty or spend more time making music like I do.

Message 69 of 240 (192 Views)
First Son
20 posts

May 4, 2013

TheStuntDouble wrote:
I think I just someone say "I won't leave when against a party because that's a loss."

First, you're a statfreak. Get your **bleep** on straight.

Second, that's the stupidest excuse I've heard. You want a party toggle because your stats are getting hurt. You've GOT to be kidding me.

I would've understood if your reason was "I end up in the exact same match after I leave anyway" which does happen a lot due to the player pool, but stats? Screw your stats, man.

Lol if I cared about my stats then why wouldn't I just party up like everyone else? It's the principle that counts, & you're missing that point. It's the simple fact that you lose before the match even begins. Obviously you're a party **bleep** that got really **bleep**.

Message 70 of 240 (182 Views)
0 Likes