Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Gaming Beast
1715 posts

Re: People in parties in Uncharted 3...

May 4, 2013

Parties are essential because there are to many brain dead teammates. Just makes some friends around here and party up with them. Sorry, partying up is the only solution.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

34gau1c.jpg

Please use plain text.
Message 71 of 240 (191 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1090 posts

May 4, 2013
And just bc someone's tracer looks off on your screen, doesn't mean it's off on their screen. For example, in co-op, when you're being choked by a choker, your teammate will try to shoot off their helmet, provided they have one on. For me, it never looks like they are aiming their gun directly at the NPC's head. But obviously on their screen, they are. So it doesn't mean they missed aiming, it just appears differently on your screen.

Also, I have always liked and played the uncharted series. I played thru all the campaigns but never got into mp until about two months ago. I don't really care about stats to be honest. But, I almost always play with other members online. Sometimes just me and one other in a party, sometimes more. Why? Bc it's way more fun. My teammates always have my back, revive me when needed and care about how I do in the game. And the assistance in mutual. I no longer have to worry about a bunch of trolls on my team, or people just doing team kills, stealing my kills, playing only for themselves and letting me for etc.

I rarely play lone wolf for those reasons, not for stats. It's just way more fun and enjoyable playing w friends. Chatting with them thru text here and there, and all that good stuff.
Please use plain text.
Message 72 of 240 (186 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1090 posts

May 4, 2013
Letting me die etc*
Please use plain text.
Message 73 of 240 (184 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
324 posts

May 5, 2013

wais_45 wrote:

Parties are essential because there are to many brain dead teammates. Just makes some friends around here and party up with them. Sorry, partying up is the only solution.

They just need to make sure that there is an equal amount of braindead players on each team. :smileyvery-happy:

Please use plain text.
Message 74 of 240 (160 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
324 posts

May 5, 2013

Hah I just joined late at 22-38 right as we get Double Damage. We won 50-43. :cattongue:

Please use plain text.
Message 75 of 240 (158 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
395 posts

May 5, 2013

I won't deny that parties seriously screw up matchmaking.

I.E. Once I got put on a team OF LVL 15'S against a party of 5 LVL 75 5TH LEGACY.

I think ND needs to make matchmaking more even on the playing field. They should make it so that you only meet people on a certain level (although that sometimes doesn't matter :T). I.E. I'm a lvl 20 2nd Legacy. They should make it so that I only meet players 40 levels above and 40 levels below. Therefore, the highest level I would meet would be a lvl 60 2nd Legacy, and the lowest would be a lvl 55 1st Legacy. That would really balance matchmaking, and make it so that only the 5th Legacy people meet other 5th Legacy people.

I also won't deny that you should party up with others. I haven't been partying up with many people lately, but I have experience and I know it's pretty fun.

Parties are kind of a gray area for me. Perhaps if the player pool increased...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Do you play LBP2? If so, could you take the time to check out my levels?
Check out my LBP.ME
Please use plain text.
Message 76 of 240 (148 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
9879 posts

May 5, 2013
Oh-oh. Someone's mad. I can't party with people long enough to find a single game under an hour, fire. I'm a solo player like you.

What you can't handle is that you're too cocky not to care about stats, and you're too much of a pansy to understand that if you realy didn't care about stats, you'd leave the game if it bothers you.
Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Please use plain text.
Message 77 of 240 (141 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
9879 posts

May 5, 2013
So unless you're going to give me a better reason why solo players shouldn't leave a game against a clan besides "HURR DURR QUITTING GETS ME A LOSS" you're just some statfreak to me.

And you use RoF. The weapon mod of all statfreaks.
Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Please use plain text.
Message 78 of 240 (138 Views)
First Son
20 posts

May 5, 2013

TheStuntDouble wrote:
So unless you're going to give me a better reason why solo players shouldn't leave a game against a clan besides "HURR DURR QUITTING GETS ME A LOSS" you're just some statfreak to me.

And you use RoF. The weapon mod of all statfreaks.

You seriously have some anger issues dude.  You sound like those party people people complaining about Rate of Fire. I honestly don't care about my stats. All I care about is winning, and that's human nature. Nobody wants to lose! Lol, I mean sometimes I'll go G-Mal just to put call outs on the other team if they like to camp or blindfire.. I made a good enough point for why parties are horrible and over powered in Uncharted 3. So go join your little party buds and shut up.

Please use plain text.
Message 79 of 240 (130 Views)
0 Likes
Naughty Paw
5539 posts

May 5, 2013

Everyone complains about the M9 RoF, not just parties.

Don't you even! You think you die, and that's that?! Huh?! You think you die an' everything'll be sugar and rainbows?!
 photo LAG.jpg
Please use plain text.
Message 80 of 240 (128 Views)
0 Likes