Uncharted Territory
1419 posts

Re: People in parties in Uncharted 3...

[ Edited ]
May 9, 2013

Okay?? 

And we all agreed with the underlining problem you presented but complaining over & over won't help. I get pittied against parties all the time so I change my outlook & strategy going into the match since I assume we won't win. I play cheap & stealthy to counter what they will do while still trying to enjoy myself, I obviously won't win CQC battles I don't allow the game to get the best of me lol.

I actually find myself leaving most matches because of stupid teammates who actually sabotage the team by doing the the most ridiculous things.

Anyways all i'm saying is everyone agrees that the party/ matchmaking system needs a complete overhaul. I have a problem when you decide to criticize others because they don't share your 'selfish' views.

Message 121 of 240 (320 Views)
Welcoming Committee
14213 posts

May 9, 2013

Cherry_Ronde wrote:

Zidane_Finito wrote:

Cherry_Ronde wrote:

I'm not saying you shouldn't be able to play with friends, but if you're playing in five man hit squads then you should be matched against other good parties. The whole "but I want to play with my friends" is usually bs. Most matches I've played in where it was party vs party (four players or more) end with the people rage quitting, so don't tell me people just want to have fun with their friends. Most people who play in parties are stat **bleep**, simply as that.

Should you be able to play with your friends? Yes. Should you be able to ruin match after match for random noobs? No.

uh huh I feel like i've read this before. 

Yeah because people like you keep repeating your inane arguments. I'm being selfish? No, the people who want to play in parties without any limits are selfish. You want to play in a party? Fine, but be prepared to be matched against better players. If you're not okay with that then just admit that all you're interested in is dominating matches with little effort.

I'm interested in dominating matches with little effort.

But I can see it would be fair to end up with party vs party.

Message 122 of 240 (313 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1099 posts

May 9, 2013
Zidane and I party up a lot with just the two of us. Sometimes we get awful teammates too. And yes, we run into parties often. Sometimes they own us, other times we somehow pull out the win.

Only thing that bothers me are the people who do nothing but spam power weapons and power kbs when they already have rof m9s or Kals. And laggers. But if people play legit, even in a po5, then good for them if they own.
Message 123 of 240 (308 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
10262 posts

May 9, 2013

Party maximum is 3 instead of 5. Problem solved.

If you're getting owned by THREE people only, then you probably didn't play HC mode enough to have quadruple-teaming and surviving it.

Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 124 of 240 (302 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Treasure Hunter
7528 posts

May 9, 2013

Let me tell you something. A long time ago around launxh I was pitted against a party of 5 by myself with 4 noobs and all those guys ever did was hunt me down and bf me with m9 rate of fire. I ended up getting 31 and 6 and that match.....I even survived 2 of them rushing me while blindfiring. The point I am making is what is sitting there complaining gonna do? SHUT UP AND PLAY dont ask for a change.....MAKE THE CHANGE HAPPEN

Sleep Matt signature
Message 125 of 240 (281 Views)
Treasure Hunter
7528 posts

[ Edited ]
May 9, 2013

We still lost by the way and what did I do? I said dam maybe next time.........

Sleep Matt signature
Message 126 of 240 (278 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
10262 posts

May 9, 2013
You can't "make the change happen" for this. You can't force parties off.

Me? I quit. I don't give two **bleep** if you call me a quitter. If I see a 5-man party I'm leaving, no discussion.
Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 127 of 240 (272 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7528 posts

May 9, 2013

I dont mean it literally....you should know that lol

Sleep Matt signature
Message 128 of 240 (268 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
10262 posts

May 9, 2013
I don't get what you mean by making change happen. We don't do parties? We do 3-man parties only? We tell people to stop parties?

I'm not sure what the implication was.
Message 129 of 240 (265 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7528 posts

May 9, 2013

Nobody else needs to know its for him to take it the way he wants to take it but if you want an answer.........what I meant was for him to stop whining and just get a 5 man party that way he will be the one doing the tryhard-ing

Sleep Matt signature
Message 130 of 240 (261 Views)
0 Likes