Message 131 of 240 (375 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7531 posts

Re: People in parties in Uncharted 3...

May 9, 2013

Cherry_Ronde wrote:

SteepMatt wrote:

Let me tell you something. A long time ago around launxh I was pitted against a party of 5 by myself with 4 noobs and all those guys ever did was hunt me down and bf me with m9 rate of fire. I ended up getting 31 and 6 and that match.....I even survived 2 of them rushing me while blindfiring. The point I am making is what is sitting there complaining gonna do? SHUT UP AND PLAY dont ask for a change.....MAKE THE CHANGE HAPPEN

Dude I play against parties all the time. I get hatemail almost every day in Spanish (or something) when I give these parties a bunch of Unlucky medals and make them go negative. I went 19-5 on Museum today against a party who all had a KDR over 3.0 and ended up winning the match for us. I've won matches in Team Objective against parties with good stats countless times because I play smart and help my teammates. I still can't believe how I've managed to win some matches but sometimes everything just works for your team and even teammates who are normally bad players can have awesome matches and make game winning plays.

Today alone I've played over ten matches where it was party vs party and almost all of them ended with one team leaving. These lamers have no trouble crushing noobs but as soon as they run into a better team they rage quit. They represent the very worst of the Uncharted community so I'll complain as much as I want about them. No one would miss them if they left the game...

Thats ver cool but ubhhh....What does that have to do with what I said?

Sleep Matt signature
Message 132 of 240 (369 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7531 posts

May 9, 2013

Cherry_Ronde wrote:

SteepMatt wrote:

Let me tell you something. A long time ago around launxh I was pitted against a party of 5 by myself with 4 noobs and all those guys ever did was hunt me down and bf me with m9 rate of fire. I ended up getting 31 and 6 and that match.....I even survived 2 of them rushing me while blindfiring. The point I am making is what is sitting there complaining gonna do? SHUT UP AND PLAY dont ask for a change.....MAKE THE CHANGE HAPPEN

Dude I play against parties all the time. I get hatemail almost every day in Spanish (or something) when I give these parties a bunch of Unlucky medals and make them go negative. I went 19-5 on Museum today against a party who all had a KDR over 3.0 and ended up winning the match for us. I've won matches in Team Objective against parties with good stats countless times because I play smart and help my teammates. I still can't believe how I've managed to win some matches but sometimes everything just works for your team and even teammates who are normally bad players can have awesome matches and make game winning plays.

Today alone I've played over ten matches where it was party vs party and almost all of them ended with one team leaving. These lamers have no trouble crushing noobs but as soon as they run into a better team they rage quit. They represent the very worst of the Uncharted community so I'll complain as much as I want about them. No one would miss them if they left the game...

Thats ver cool but ubhhh.....What does that have to do with what I said?

Sleep Matt signature
Message 133 of 240 (367 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7531 posts

May 9, 2013
??? double post sorry
Sleep Matt signature
Message 134 of 240 (366 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
324 posts

[ Edited ]
last month

Message 135 of 240 (361 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Treasure Hunter
7531 posts

May 9, 2013

I thought it had a direct relation to my post Smiley Sad.....but yeah people send me hatemail all the time and even friend requests.....the other day a guy told me im an Uncharted God......

Sleep Matt signature
Message 136 of 240 (359 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
10262 posts

May 9, 2013
If he's in a 5-man party it would be contributing to his problem and not solving it per se, right? Generally it solves the problem for one person but increases the problem for another (since that's ONE MORE party that's full of dbags).

As for hatemail, I only got two.
Most of my mail are just friend requests from peeps I play with. Luckily they don't 1v1 me, thry just drag me to 3TDM. Again.
Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 137 of 240 (341 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
685 posts

May 9, 2013

The two main reasons I play competitive in a party almost all the time:

1. To compensate for lagging and cheating so that we have a chance to win.  Losing is fine in my book as long as the match is fair (and fair includes getting dominated by a better team).  Having said that, I do like to win - as I suspect the OP does as well…hence the reason for this thread.
  2. To have fun with my friends.  That’s not BS…that’s the truth.  Maybe most teams/clans out there are stats worshippers but my friends and I are not (and what gives me hope is that occasionally we’ll play other teams that actually say good game whether they’ve won or lost – usually in close games).

If they (ND/Sony) reduced lag (impossible to eliminate it entirely, I know) and actually punished cheaters, by all means match me and my mates against other teams.

One idea I’ve heard (that apparently at least one game developer/publisher has implemented):  Confirmed cheaters automatically get routed into a player pool with other cheaters.  You want to cheat? Fine, let’s see how you do against your lowlife brothers and sisters.  Unfortunately, I don’t think the current player pool is large enough for that or some of the other ideas such as ranked and casual player pools – it’s hard enough finding players now.

ND ain’t going to fix anything now so unless you want to give up UC entirely, compensate.  I personally don’t like killing my friends so I continue to Find Games but I know plenty of people that get a bunch of people together and play Custom Matches…that’s one alternative to get fair games.

@Cherry_Ronde…couldn’t agree more about your point concerning having the stats freaks, cheaters, laggers and tryhards leave the game.  Good Riddance!

Message 138 of 240 (325 Views)
Treasure Hunter
7531 posts

May 9, 2013

If a team can dominate using their guns why not use them? every party of 5 gets the power weapons even against noobs you call that fair?

Sleep Matt signature
Message 139 of 240 (309 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
10262 posts

May 9, 2013
@Captain

Max Payne matches cheaters to each other. One of the few things thry got right.
Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 140 of 240 (290 Views)
0 Likes