Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
May 02 2013
By: KidsOnFireBro First Son 20 posts

People in parties in Uncharted 3...

239 replies 989 views Edited May 2, 2013

Like seriously what gives man? It seems like it's getting worse too. Like I've played 5 games today so far all 5 times there was a party of 4 or 5 and they all were like 80,000 to 30,000 going up against me which I'm only + 4000 and then a bunch of negatives. Please Naughty Dog do something about this. It's so annoying knowing before the match even starts A: you're gonna lose, and B: you're gonna have a bad game and what's worse of all is if you quit you get a loss so you're in a lose lose situation. Half these parties don't even have mics so I know they're just doing it to dominatate and most likely boost off lower levels or noobs. It's so annoying, and honestly it's making me want to stop playing this game. These parties need to be split up so it will be fair for both teams or least create a game mode to its on specifically for parties. If you ask me, parties in games is what ruins it. & don't give me that crap about "playing with friends." yeah it just so happens all your friends is + 40,000 yeah, okay.

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 240 (989 Views)
Lombax Warrior
127 posts

Re: People in parties in Uncharted 3...

May 2, 2013

KidsOnFireBro wrote:

Like seriously what gives man? It seems like it's getting worse too. Like I've played 5 games today so far all 5 times there was a party of 4 or 5 and they all were like 80,000 to 30,000 going up against me which I'm only + 4000 and then a bunch of negatives. Please Naughty Dog do something about this. It's so annoying knowing before the match even starts A: you're gonna lose, and B: you're gonna have a bad game and what's worse of all is if you quit you get a loss so you're in a lose lose situation. Half these parties don't even have mics so I know they're just doing it to dominatate and most likely boost off lower levels or noobs. It's so annoying, and honestly it's making me want to stop playing this game. These parties need to be split up so it will be fair for both teams or least create a game mode to its on specifically for parties. If you ask me, parties in games is what ruins it. & don't give me that crap about "playing with friends." yeah it just so happens all your friends is + 40,000 yeah, okay.

images.jpg

Seriously, Get some friends and party up yourself. The only thing that makes me and alot of people I know stay on U3 is because we're able to play together.

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 240 (973 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
324 posts

May 2, 2013

I couldn't care less if all the people who play in parties left the game. Parties with only good players ruin almost every single match they play and it's boring to be on either side. I am aware that there are some average to bad parties out there that even randoms can crush, but those are so rare that it's not even worth mentioning them.

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 240 (962 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1494 posts

May 2, 2013
to rage less buddy: play coop

less rage, less screaming and less crying

trust me

Uncharted 3 Co-op Certification Center: Uncharted.VarHyid.com
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 240 (944 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
498 posts

May 2, 2013

I agree...I've found myself playing a lot of coop in U3....If I can't get in a party of at least 3, I'll just go play coop and save myself the frustration that come along with the team modes.....Or I'll just play Free-for-all.

Honestly though, I kinda wish they would consider making 3 the max party size for noncustom games.  That way, you'd at least always have somewhat of a chance in every game and things could balance out a bit since that party of 3 could get two NOOBs tossed on their team. 

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 240 (935 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
324 posts

May 2, 2013

A party of three very good players will crush almost all teams of random players so that's not enough. Heck I can win most matches as a lone wolf and by just partying up with one good player I'm almost assured to win all matches unless we're up against a party of five good players while my own teammates suck.

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 240 (914 Views)
Lombax Warrior
127 posts

May 2, 2013

If parties really were a problem then why didn't anyone on UC2 complain about them? Maybe because people just sucked it up and moved on with their lives. People whine about every single thing these days. It's people like you guys that made U3 unbalanced with all your asking for nerfs.

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 240 (905 Views)
Splicer
61 posts

[ Edited ]
May 2, 2013

I play by myself on tdm a party of five comes in and own the whole team. It's annoying i just want a chanche to win every once in a while. I lose 60% of the time by bad teammate oh well. I'm not against a party of five i just don't like the way i double teamed by them.

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 240 (899 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
550 posts

[ Edited ]
May 2, 2013

a29426qbca11bd92 wrote:

If parties really were a problem then why didn't anyone on UC2 complain about them? Maybe because people just sucked it up and moved on with their lives. People whine about every single thing these days. It's people like you guys that made U3 unbalanced with all your asking for nerfs.

^^^This. Most people who rarely play U3 came & complained on this forum because they were just bad at the game and ND listened to them for some reason.

Die Hard Like A Tryhard
Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 240 (892 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1494 posts

May 2, 2013
hey !!!! you have no friends no party up ???

Uncharted 3 Co-op Certification Center: Uncharted.VarHyid.com
Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 240 (874 Views)
0 Likes