Keyblade Wielder
6693 posts

Re: People in parties in Uncharted 3...

May 5, 2013

Well this thread and any logic it may have had was ruined when the OP turned out to be disrespectful and ignorant...

Feet
Message 91 of 240 (467 Views)
Last Guardian
10262 posts

May 5, 2013

sanddude20 wrote:

Well this thread and any logic it may have had was ruined when the OP turned out to be disrespectful and ignorant...

Yeah. I would've gone with a 3-member party limit (which should be enough to go Co-op, but not enough to keep a match one-sided), but goddamn, he's cockier than a freaking revolver.

Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 92 of 240 (464 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
35 posts

[ Edited ]
May 5, 2013

I can't really say much that hasn't already been covered, but I'll add my perspective as someone who nearly always plays lone wolf:

You never know how a match against parties will turn out. Yesterday, I ended up quitting (which I rarely do), simply because the party was completely overwhelming everyone and it was just pointless to lose 10-50. On the other hand, I've ended up matched with randoms against 3-5 person parties, and we actually forced the party members to rage quit because we worked so well as a team and we were ruining their precious stats. So satisfying!

It can go either way. So if play with your friends if you want to have fun-- I don't care! You'll either beat me or you won't. For me it's the ND matchmaking system that is f**king things up, not people who like to play in parties.

Message 93 of 240 (453 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
324 posts

May 5, 2013

Sigh, all parties aren't good, but most are. I've played against many bad parties that you could tell just played together because they are friends. Heck I've played in such parties myself where it was me and a bunch of co-op friends that all have a negative KDR and WLR. Such parties are actually awesome to be in or play against because I can appreciate a team that lacks in individual skill but makes up for it by having great teamwork. You can't even compare those parties to the standard clan parties or all-star teams where people just invite anyone who have good stats though.

Lately I've found myself on the same side as these parties (late joins when some got removed or rage quit) and it's just too easy to get a good score. I've gone 10-0 and similar in several matches without even getting shot at and in one match on Fort I went 2-0 and simply couldn't find anyone to kill lol.

Message 94 of 240 (447 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
324 posts

May 5, 2013

The team balancing is a joke. I just ran into a party of four with these stats:

41979 kills/6760 deaths --- 2270 wins/746 losses

16702 kills/7469 deaths --- 1586 wins/330 losses

15527 kills/4467 deaths --- 1161 wins/234 losses

6197 kills/2041 deaths -- 691 wins/317 losses

Everyone else in the lobby have negative stats except me, so naturally I end up on the same team as the party and we end up winning 50-7. Only two players from the other team stayed the entire match and who can blame them considering they were getting shot from all corners of the map. The funny thing is that this party would've been absolutely destroyed by many of the other parties I run into on a daily basis. 

Message 95 of 240 (436 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
324 posts

May 5, 2013

Well I played a match just now where I joined late against four !RRE players. It ended with me being the last player left on my team and I left when all of them came after me with every power weapon available. Seriously, you're playing 4 vs 1 and you need to hunt me with power weapons lol? You're a bunch of cowards... I still went positive. Smiley Very Happy

Message 96 of 240 (418 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
396 posts

[ Edited ]
May 5, 2013

TheStuntDouble wrote:

but goddamn, he's cockier than a freaking revolver.

OMFG bad joke. Smiley Tongue

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Do you play LBP2? If so, could you take the time to check out my levels?
Check out my LBP.ME
Message 97 of 240 (392 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
117 posts

May 6, 2013

i agree theres no team balancing in UC3 when you see A full team of 75's with mic and you end up with noobs of 15's or F2P players you know you gonna lose i used to moan about it but now i dont care i just camp or use cheap tactics like revenge or M9rof or bargain  since it will make the game more  fair or just camp in yemen and syria with the tbolt .

i used to get very angry when you gun fighting someone and his team  mate join you have no chance this happened to me some noobs of my team mates were team killing eachother and suiciding and me fighting against the other team if they call themselves good player why they dont play on your own instead of calling your  friends to back you up ?  thats not fair all other games such as COD ect... have much more team balancing im playing far cry3 online and its way much better you dont go negative unless if your a noob the teams are well split

anyway i stoped playing TDM cause its useless and start playing plunder , team objective , free for all , classic they are the best

http://s4.photobucket.com/user/leviosacho/media/6063e192-edce-4bf4-be38-1f5c5d2df1b7.jpg.html
Message 98 of 240 (353 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7489 posts

May 6, 2013

Dude....what's your problem? get a party and shut your yap already dammit

Sleep Matt signature
Message 99 of 240 (349 Views)
Sackboy
450 posts

May 6, 2013
Me and a friend were playing today when we found a full party of 75. Its our philosophy to not quit, but when literally the only way they're killing us is with Mags, T-bolts, RPGs and Hammers, then well, I'll quit.

I think its funny that the other three players were below 20 and they still went so try hard. When we left, the score was 8 to 34.

Just. Get. Out

I only really play FFXIV and Smite now a'days.
If you send me a friend request please specify where you're from. Thank.
Sub or just check out my YouTube channel!
Message 100 of 240 (308 Views)
0 Likes