6 days ago

Message 41 of 240 (343 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
20 posts

Re: People in parties in Uncharted 3...

May 3, 2013

Cherry_Ronde wrote:

Learn from them? LOL are you kidding me... Your own performance does not matter against good parties if your teammates are useless.

That's the truth. I went 24-3 against a party of 3 this morning and the next best guy on my team was 7-13. This is why I hate parties, they do it cause their formula for winning is almost flawless. There just isn't enough good players to counter their parties and when they're is, they either back out or end up rage quiting during the game. They can give the beating, but they can't take it. All I know is the satsifcation of beating those parties of 5 is above any other feeling. Especially watching them back out after the game. That's the feeling of winning twice!

Message 42 of 240 (335 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
396 posts

May 3, 2013
That's why I said use a mic. Randoms usually don't go around with mics, but if everyone started to we could possibly start having great teams out of randoms, no matter what your rank is. Teamwork is key. Usually. Unless your playing with some guy that gets a rampant while you still aren't even in the double digits with kills yet.
Anyway, what I'm saying is we need to teach our new players the ways of UC3 MP (plz don't bring up wack n' roll and blindfire Smiley Indifferent). We want to encourage them, not just bring them down because they are noobs.

And I know that everyone won't just BOOM start using a mic every match (most people with PS3's don't even have mics Smiley Sad) but it could be gradual.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Do you play LBP2? If so, could you take the time to check out my levels?
Check out my LBP.ME
Message 43 of 240 (332 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

May 3, 2013

Party up with others as well !

Message 44 of 240 (327 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
20 posts

[ Edited ]
May 3, 2013

Ghost_12985 wrote:
That's why I said use a mic. Randoms usually don't go around with mics, but if everyone started to we could possibly start having great teams out of randoms, no matter what your rank is. Teamwork is key. Usually. Unless your playing with some guy that gets a rampant while you still aren't even in the double digits with kills yet.
Anyway, what I'm saying is we need to teach our new players the ways of UC3 MP (plz don't bring up wack n' roll and blindfire Smiley Indifferent). We want to encourage them, not just bring them down because they are noobs.

And I know that everyone won't just BOOM start using a mic every match (most people with PS3's don't even have mics Smiley Sad) but it could be gradual.

The thing with your logic is most of the noobs are free to play and only play occasionally. That & most may not even speak English. Most I think are Mexican or Spanish speaking of some sort..  Plus Uncharted 3 takes a long time to be good. Some people may pick it up and be good in a few days, but for most it will takes weeks and if not months, maybe a year.  Honestly, most people just aren't gonna commit to a game that long unless it's something new and popular like Call Of Duty. People WANT to be good at that game because it is a household name. I just think if those parties were split up, they'd do it less. I'm aware it happens now, but just not enough...

Message 45 of 240 (322 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
19 posts

May 3, 2013

One time I was on a random team against a 5-man party. Somehow we managed to win (I and another person on my team played really good) and immediately after, the guys on the other team sent me friend requests lol. Of course I declined them because I don't understand how you could friend someone you have never met in real life.

Also, I was split-screening against a 4-man party of 5th legacies and when they lost, they immediately accused me and my bro of lagging ("F&*!$@£ lagging &@$£s" or something like that), even though there was no sign of lag from anyone! Seriously, these tryhards are desperate.

Message 46 of 240 (322 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
324 posts

[ Edited ]
6 days ago

Message 47 of 240 (321 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
324 posts

[ Edited ]
6 days ago

Message 48 of 240 (313 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
396 posts

May 3, 2013
@Cherry

I know that. For some reason, I just don't quit matches... except maybe that one time where I would turn the corner and then just die...
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Check out my LBP.ME
Message 49 of 240 (310 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
396 posts

May 3, 2013

KidsOnFireBro wrote:

Ghost_12985 wrote:

The thing with your logic is most of the noobs are free to play and only play occasionally. That & most may not even speak English. Most I think are Mexican or Spanish speaking of some sort..  Plus Uncharted 3 takes a long time to be good. Some people may pick it up and be good in a few days, but for most it will takes weeks and if not months, maybe a year.  Honestly, most people just aren't gonna commit to a game that long unless it's something new and popular like Call Of Duty. People WANT to be good at that game because it is a household name. I just think if those parties were split up, they'd do it less. I'm aware it happens now, but just not enough...

I see what you're saying. But going back to the player pool thing someone mentioned earlier, you're gonna see a lot more parties than you do in Call of Duty simply because the player pool is way smaller. I kinda wish ND would market the game more, since I hadn't even heard of Uncharted until a friend told me to get it so I could play MP with him. [We also need a region lock option or something Smiley Frustrated]

Check out my LBP.ME
Message 50 of 240 (306 Views)
0 Likes