Survivor
2178 posts

Re: People in parties in Uncharted 3...

[ Edited ]
May 3, 2013

Now I do agree on one thing, parties should kinda try and find each other but I dont know about party of 5's vs party of 5's. I pretty much only play this game in parties now and I like to have fun when I play in a party. I like to do silly things like go for BBQs, use weaker weapons such as the Tau or Raffica, try using boosters that I dont normally. 

Sure I love the challange fo playing a better team, but I dont want every since match to be played against laggy tryhards.

If you think something is impossible, you’ll make it impossible.
Please use plain text.
Message 51 of 242 (803 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1419 posts

May 3, 2013

Blooddrunk123 wrote:

Now I do agree on one thing, parties should kinda try and find each other but I dont know about party of 5's party of 5's. I pretty much only play this game in parties now and I like to have fun when I play in a party. I like to do silly things like go for BBQs, use weaker weapons such as the Tau or Raffica, try using boosters that I dont normally. 

Sure I love the challange fo playing a better team, but I dont want every since match to be played against laggy tryhards.

Basically This.

Also not all party of 5 are try hards, alot of randoms literally suck like they should be banned from CMP lol, those kinda players are part of the problem just as much as try hards. 

Please use plain text.
Message 52 of 242 (797 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2178 posts

May 3, 2013

Zidane_Finito wrote:

Blooddrunk123 wrote:

Now I do agree on one thing, parties should kinda try and find each other but I dont know about party of 5's party of 5's. I pretty much only play this game in parties now and I like to have fun when I play in a party. I like to do silly things like go for BBQs, use weaker weapons such as the Tau or Raffica, try using boosters that I dont normally. 

Basically This.

Also not all party of 5 are try hards, alot of randoms literally suck like they should be banned from CMP lol, those kinda players are part of the problem just as much as try hards. 

Agreed, Not all party of 5's are tryhards. Tryhards care only for the win regardless of what they have to do to achieve it. They will never self handicap, never say Good Game or some form of congrats and usually dont speak english. :smileylol:

Please use plain text.
Message 53 of 242 (790 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
324 posts

[ Edited ]
May 3, 2013

I have played a couple of matches in a party of five, but that was with my co-op friends who all have a negative KDR. We have good teamwork but that's it, so most random teams have a good chance against us. But let's face it, no matter how much you handicap yourself you're simply going to destroy most teams. Just look at this video and be amazed at how much randoms can suck:

Please use plain text.
Message 54 of 242 (773 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2178 posts

May 3, 2013

Cherry_Ronde wrote:

I have played a couple of matches in a party of five, but that was with my co-op friends who all have a negative KDR. We have good teamwork but that's it, so most random teams have a good chance against us. But let's face it, no matter how much you handicap yourself you're simply going to destroy most teams. Just look at this video and be amazed at how much randoms can suck:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5P1n_QPmnQE

Why do you think I play in parties so much? Mainly because I dont really enjoy getting 3-4 noobs, going 31-8 and not win because my team cant get 11 kills. I have no problem with being bad at a game, I was there once, but I was surely not as stupid as 80% of Uncharted's low level players.

Please use plain text.
Message 55 of 242 (769 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
324 posts

May 3, 2013

Like I wrote before, the team balancing is just so flawed that having a party toggle would still not solve the problem of unbalanced teams. Level based matchmaking simply does not work.

Please use plain text.
Message 56 of 242 (761 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1419 posts

[ Edited ]
May 3, 2013

Cherry_Ronde wrote:

Like I wrote before, the team balancing is just so flawed that having a party toggle would still not solve the problem of unbalanced teams. Level based matchmaking simply does not work.

listen I don't want to sound mean but i've come across some really dumb people in UC3, i've had to question myself as to why these people play online.

Even if ND created the most perfect matchmaking system known to man, these sucky low levels & sucky players in general would still make the system unbalanced.

Party of 5's seems even better than they actually are because alot of people straight suck, hanging off edges in open space thinking they are in cover, throwing their nades at teammates engaging in gun fights, being the marked man & running directly in the heat of action, running head on into a sniper over & over lol, shooting/ meleeing the wall, running up to someone then start shooting at them because obviously they are invisible, camping in objective modes..

So placing the blame solely on parties isn't right, go play BF3 or COD level 1's are placed against the pros from the jump.

Please use plain text.
Message 57 of 242 (752 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
324 posts

May 3, 2013

I can handle parties with average players. The problem is when players from all the clans get together, and unfortunately parties like that are much more common since these players tend to play the game more than most players.

Please use plain text.
Message 58 of 242 (747 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1419 posts

May 3, 2013

Cherry_Ronde wrote:

I can handle parties with average players. The problem is when players from all the clans get together, and unfortunately parties like that are much more common since these players tend to play the game more than most players.

And how often do you get matched up with these kinda Party's?? 

Please use plain text.
Message 59 of 242 (744 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
324 posts

May 3, 2013

Ten matches today.

Please use plain text.
Message 60 of 242 (540 Views)
0 Likes