Reply
First Son
Registered: 05/02/2013
Offline
20 posts
 

Re: People in parties in Uncharted 3...

[ Edited ]
May 5, 2013

sanddude20 wrote:

Everyone complains about the M9 RoF, not just parties.


& funny enough, those are probably the same guys that use quick boom! Lol, but not many people complain about that even though factoring in the bargain booster, and the aditional grenade slots, & the additonal bargain booster, plus the head gear that can give you additonal kickback time or grenades it can be totally abused..

Message 81 of 240 (343 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 04/01/2013
Offline
1419 posts
 

Re: People in parties in Uncharted 3...

May 5, 2013

So I was playing UC2 TDM just now played for an hour or so & the matchmaking is no better than that of UC3.

 

People need to stop whining about parties, it's apart of every MP game. 

 

To the OP get over it.

Message 82 of 240 (339 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
Registered: 07/23/2012
Online
6979 posts
 

Re: People in parties in Uncharted 3...

May 5, 2013

the RoF along with Quickboom and revenge are all complained about for being noobish and OP in some way. I don't know where you're getting at.

Oh, I'm just leaving. -Best Uncharted character ever
Message 83 of 240 (334 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 04/01/2013
Offline
1419 posts
 

Re: People in parties in Uncharted 3...

[ Edited ]
May 5, 2013

KidsOnFireBro wrote:

TheStuntDouble wrote:
So unless you're going to give me a better reason why solo players shouldn't leave a game against a clan besides "HURR DURR QUITTING GETS ME A LOSS" you're just some statfreak to me.

And you use RoF. The weapon mod of all statfreaks.

You seriously have some anger issues dude.  You sound like those party people people complaining about Rate of Fire. I honestly don't care about my stats. All I care about is winning, and that's human nature. Nobody wants to lose! Lol, I mean sometimes I'll go G-Mal just to put call outs on the other team if they like to camp or blindfire.. I made a good enough point for why parties are horrible and over powered in Uncharted 3. So go join your little party buds and shut up.


You don't care about stats just winning?? DERP DERP DERP!!!!!

What you should care about is having fun, some of my most fun matches ended with me losing, nobody plays to lose but not everybody cares about winning.

 

Parties are not horrible nor Over Powered lol, what kinda nonsense is this lol.

Here is your point, you hate parties because you lose against them. lol.

Message 84 of 240 (328 Views)
First Son
Registered: 05/02/2013
Offline
20 posts
 

Re: People in parties in Uncharted 3...

May 5, 2013

Zidane_Finito wrote:

 

Parties are not horrible nor Over Powered lol, what kinda nonsense is this lol.

Here is your point, you hate parties because you lose against them. lol.


Okay, you're obviously someone who runs around in a party who probably is contradicting everything you say. I'm done arguing with you. You proved you're immature with the "herp derp" whatever crap. You sound exactly like one of those party people with a mic, talking crap..etc. It's so funny how I can picture you on Uncharted 3. Party are over powered, majority rules and the majortiy of the replies ruled in my favor. Sorry. try again.

Message 85 of 240 (321 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Last Guardian
Registered: 01/04/2012
Offline
10262 posts
 

Re: People in parties in Uncharted 3...

May 5, 2013
This guy is goddamn stupid. In all my posts I've said I'm a solo player. I can't have an intelligent discussion about how stupid his reasons for not leaving is, because he's too cocky about "winning". Dumbarse, you can't win if you're against a 5-man miracle party. Get over it.

You're probably part of the group of people who are too lonely to get friends to play with. At least I get invited for 3TDM once in a while.
Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 86 of 240 (313 Views)
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 04/01/2013
Offline
1419 posts
 

Re: People in parties in Uncharted 3...

May 5, 2013

KidsOnFireBro wrote:

Zidane_Finito wrote:

 

Parties are not horrible nor Over Powered lol, what kinda nonsense is this lol.

Here is your point, you hate parties because you lose against them. lol.


Okay, you're obviously someone who runs around in a party who probably is contradicting everything you say. I'm done arguing with you. You proved you're immature with the "herp derp" whatever crap. You sound exactly like one of those party people with a mic, talking crap..etc. It's so funny how I can picture you on Uncharted 3. Party are over powered, majority rules and the majortiy of the replies ruled in my favor. Sorry. try again.



How about you spare me your crap assumptions.

 

1 - I Don't play in Parties 99% of the time, if I do play in a party it's with 1 other person, or 2 if i'm playing Co-op, I actually prefer to lone wolf. So look at you talking out your a$$.

 

2 - You want to talk about immature? Yet you're the one passing judgement upon total strangers on a forum? lovely way to contradict yourself huh? 

 

3 - I don't use a Mic.

 

4 - It's so funny how you're showing up your weak character for everyone to see, you're nothing but a joke right now, going around trying to act as if you know it all, labelling & stereotyping others because they don't agree with you. 

 

Check yourself dude, I stand by what I said you're a sore loser & you hate parties because you're not winning.

Message 87 of 240 (310 Views)
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 04/22/2013
Offline
1099 posts
 

Re: People in parties in Uncharted 3...

May 5, 2013
Yeah zidane and I play just about every night. We party up together, but every time it's just been the two of us. Except one time, there was a 3rd. But we were playing co-op.
Message 88 of 240 (295 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 07/07/2012
Offline
802 posts
 

Re: People in parties in Uncharted 3...

May 5, 2013
Here is the simple truth. People like to be with others people. it is engrained into our system. Multiplayer is designed with this in mind. Don't like it? Deal with it.
Message 89 of 240 (279 Views)
Survivor
Registered: 12/25/2011
Offline
2203 posts
 

Re: People in parties in Uncharted 3...

May 5, 2013

kratos_snake__ wrote:
Here is the simple truth. People like to be with others people. it is engrained into our system. Multiplayer is designed with this in mind. Don't like it? Deal with it.

36243-slow-clap-citizen-kane-orson-w-jpBA.gif

If you think something is impossible, you’ll make it impossible.
Message 90 of 240 (275 Views)
Reply
0 Likes