Aug 07 2013
By: hardyz-wont_DIE Hekseville Citizen 256 posts

Personal Space...

7 replies 187 views Edited Aug 7, 2013

As most would assume, this is about personal space... or rather, the lack of it. It's so irritation when I go to roll away or move over only to find a teammate right beside me. The maps are large enough for you not to be glued to me. It's so annoying knowing I may survived but instead I die because me teammate got too close. I'm not seriously mad or anything, I just don't get why people have to get right beside me. I understand if they were behind me, so I can act as a human shield, but what purpose does invading my personal space give? Well, my character's personal space lol.

I know I can't be the only one that has gone through this so feel free to share your stories about this subject. Feel free to even rant. Just don't speak gibberish. As much fun as it is to do so, it's annoying to try and understand what you mean.

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 8 (187 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1541 posts

Re: Personal Space...

Aug 7, 2013

hardyz-wont_DIE wrote:

As most would assume, this is about personal space... or rather, the lack of it. It's so irritation when I go to roll away or move over only to find a teammate right beside me. The maps are large enough for you not to be glued to me. It's so annoying knowing I may survived but instead I die because me teammate got too close. I'm not seriously mad or anything, I just don't get why people have to get right beside me. I understand if they were behind me, so I can act as a human shield, but what purpose does invading my personal space give? Well, my character's personal space lol.

I know I can't be the only one that has gone through this so feel free to share your stories about this subject. Feel free to even rant. Just don't speak gibberish. As much fun as it is to do so, it's annoying to try and understand what you mean.

This only SOMETIMES happens to me. In fact, it's very rare. Maybe find a different route if you're trying to escape or if you're just strafing and want to quickly get out of the way, maybe go AROUND the person. People don't do it on purpose and there are many ways around it.

Bang Bang!

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 8 (185 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
256 posts

Aug 7, 2013

xINESCAPABLEx wrote:

hardyz-wont_DIE wrote:

This only SOMETIMES happens to me. In fact, it's very rare. Maybe find a different route if you're trying to escape or if you're just strafing and want to quickly get out of the way, maybe go AROUND the person. People don't do it on purpose and there are many ways around it.

In the midst of battle, some don't always think as logical as they should lol. I guess I should've mentioned when they basically trap you, unintentially of course.

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 8 (178 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
88 posts

Aug 7, 2013
This one time the marked man was in the graveyard map right under a little square patch of easily invadeable cover, so I ran to gt next to him but all of a sudden some freaking level 15 braindead chloe.. or something like that, ran right ahead of me and just freaking stood there with a freaking RPG. I know how you feel because then we got shot to death bcause I had no way to get out of the area without getting **bleep**ed.
Feels.
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 8 (157 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
9807 posts

Aug 7, 2013

This doesn't happen a lot for me mainly because I take the "scenic" routes, or the routes people take less. Although it's bothersome if someone's been following you around, you spot some RPG guy, you try to get out but the dude with you is like "IF WE STAND STILL WE CAN DEFLECT THE RPG BLAST"

Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 8 (151 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
102 posts

Aug 7, 2013
Sadly i use randoms as bait D:
Everyone knows how ppl go for the shotty on desert village right? Well a guy had beat me to it and was hiding right behind the little cover thing you pick it up from. I try to wait him out, but a noob on my team walks up behind me and just walks right into him forcing him to come out. The noob dies and I kill the other guy and he RQ XD
Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 8 (144 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1090 posts

Aug 7, 2013
The best is when you're using cloaked, and you get partnered with some noob who plays MP the same way they play SP. And since you're their partner, the feel it is necessary to constantly sit right next to you, making your cloaked booster pointless.
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 8 (123 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
256 posts

Aug 8, 2013

nationm04 wrote:
The best is when you're using cloaked, and you get partnered with some noob who plays MP the same way they play SP. And since you're their partner, the feel it is necessary to constantly sit right next to you, making your cloaked booster pointless.

I never use cloak but I could see the problem there.

Another thing I hate is when they stand in front of you... especially right before I use a RPG. Right before I shot it, some idiot gets in my way I end up killing both of us as I noticed him too late. He sent a message about why I killed him and I said it was because some idiot got in my way.

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 8 (94 Views)
0 Likes