Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Feb 11 2014
By: nationm04 I Only Post Everything 1090 posts

Petition to merge all maps into rotation

228 replies 685 views Edited Feb 11, 2014

UC3 is a game loved by many. It has its flaws, but tons of people still love it. There's one big problem that needs to be fixed. 

ND, you gave everyone all 3 of the DLC map packs for free. That's amazing. Those who didn't have them apprediate it. But a problem still remains. Not everyone knows about this, or how to download them at all. To a new player, this is all kind of confusing. Therefore, the player pool remains split by those who have the DLC toggle either on or off. 

You guys added in Dry Docks. Which we also appreciate. But why not add in all the DLC maps just like you did to Dry Docks. If all maps (and packs) were added into the general rotation, and the DLC toggle was removed completely, the player pool would be much larger. Also, there would be less people purposely turning off the toggle to boost their stats against F2P players who aren't aware of the DLC packs.

Basically, if the DLC toggle was removed, and every map was added into rotation, it would make a player pool that would not only be much larger, but more even as well. Finding games would be very easy in every mode. 

So the point of this thread to is get people to discuss what they think of this subject. Or to support it as a kind of petition. I would love feedback from both community members and even some devs. If you support this idea, kudo the post and leave a comment issuing your feelings. Thanks!

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 229 (685 Views)
Lombax Warrior
114 posts

Re: Petition to merge all maps into rotation

Feb 11, 2014
yes we need this desperately. just make a tiny patch forcing everyone to download the dlc maps in order to play the multiplayer. matchmaking would improve a lot by finding matches quickly and hopefully less laggier as well.
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 229 (675 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1090 posts

Feb 11, 2014
I was also told that I HAD to say the UC3 player Dymism would like to sign off on this idea. Unfortunately he is no longer able to access this site from the part of the country he is in.
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 229 (657 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2406 posts

Feb 11, 2014

Good Luck with this! :catfrustrated:

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 229 (647 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2406 posts

Feb 11, 2014

Also you should just post a 'shorter more straight forward' question in the Q&A thread & hope it gets selected, as it might since UC3 questions are rarely asked anymore.

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/Naughty-Dog-General-Discussion/Q-amp-A-with-the-Naughty-Dog-D...

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 229 (642 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
11053 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 12, 2014

Why don't they do that you may ask? Because perhaps one day those DLCs won't be free anymore, U2's DLCs were free for a short time but now they're not, if they did that they wouldn't get any more money if said DLC had a price.

And i know it says in the MOTD that the DLC will be free forever but ya never know...

But i'm not saying i don't want that, i do want it! :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 229 (613 Views)
Fender Bender
2841 posts

Feb 11, 2014

totally agree :smileyhappy:

(what's up with the annoying new lay-out, it's horrible...)

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 229 (594 Views)
0 Likes
Naughty Host
8038 posts

Feb 11, 2014
You snooze, you lose.

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 229 (579 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
699 posts

Feb 12, 2014

Petition to add a  list of all Maps

all base maps should dlc be off

all maps should dlc be on

so the most voted map is the one who got most votes out of the 10-8 players in the lobby out of all maps on a list

why go ala 2 parties up for vote only

when there is more than 2 maps

Uncharted 2 Stats Card by JAKPRO.net - Steven1379
Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 229 (569 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3511 posts

Feb 12, 2014
Force the download.
Please use plain text.