Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Sackboy
499 posts

Re: Ping filter toggle - SUPPORT for less lag! [120+ kudos]

Jun 19, 2013

tln_SWE wrote:

leonbrabo was just something else and easily took more than twice the amount of bullets to kill than anyone else

well did he late join the match? from what I heard late joining sometimes causes players to do double damage outside of the powerplay for the entire match. Which then leaves the scary thought of what these steroid injected players are like DURING double damage rofl. Quad damage?

Cutter
Please use plain text.
Message 331 of 336 (342 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
234 posts

Jun 19, 2013

tapantaola wrote:

Since ND added the stat hat toggle, how about a ping filter toggle as well?

How would it work:
On = find players with 5 connection bars (100ms maximum latency)
Off = find players ASAP regardless of latency

For parties it would work exactly like the DLC toggle -> only the party leader's toggle/latency would matter.

If the leader is from EU, it would find players from neighbouring EU countries. If the leader is from NA, it would find players from the US, Canada etc.

Who else wants this feature?

edit:

ND's response here -> http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/UNCHARTED-3-Drake-s-Deception/Region-lock-toggle-SUPPORT-for-...

If this don't happen, I will be unable to play the multiplayer. In fact, a lot of people will do the same most likely. Especially people like me who use DSL, since its signal can get weak all of a sudden. My internet works fine online with other games, (even Battlefield 3 doesn't have lag with me) but not this one. It never hurts to have options. I hope they consider this.

Please use plain text.
Message 332 of 336 (299 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
14 posts

Jul 18, 2013

In my opinion, I think that Uncharted 3 Multiplayer is better than Call of Duty, except for the lag, especially with the intros to some maps. I like the idea of the intros but at the same time it causes the game to lag which is never a good thing...

Please use plain text.
Message 333 of 336 (204 Views)
First Son
1 posts

Re: Ping filter toggle - SUPPORT for less lag! [130+ kudos]

Jul 24, 2013

I too am getting this random freeze every few seconds, and am glad I'm not the only one.

I ran SpeedTest.net, and it returns:

8ms PING

20.85Mbps Upload

4.29Mbps Download

I've rebooted my router and my modem, and my PS3 is the only thing on the network.   It is wireless on my router, because I can't do a cable based on locations/walls.   I've been playing the game in MP for the past couple of weeks, but it only started freezing up in MP this past weekend (July 20th/21st)

Please use plain text.
Message 334 of 336 (169 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1310 posts

Jul 24, 2013

I get random freezes for like 10 seconds, when I'm about to turn off my Ps3, they game starts up again. . .

" I did not tell half of what I saw. For i knew i would not be believed " - Marco Polo 1324.
Please use plain text.
Message 335 of 336 (163 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
13011 posts

Jul 24, 2013

Zaaneek wrote:

I too am getting this random freeze every few seconds, and am glad I'm not the only one.

I ran SpeedTest.net, and it returns:

8ms PING

20.85Mbps Upload

4.29Mbps Download

I've rebooted my router and my modem, and my PS3 is the only thing on the network.   It is wireless on my router, because I can't do a cable based on locations/walls.   I've been playing the game in MP for the past couple of weeks, but it only started freezing up in MP this past weekend (July 20th/21st)

Use wired or HomePlugs (google it). WiFi is unstable sometimes.

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/The-Last-of-Us-Multiplayer/Ping-filter-toggle-SUPPORT-for-less-lag/m-p/40782623
Please use plain text.
Message 336 of 336 (146 Views)
0 Likes