Reply
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 05/13/2010
Online
3886 posts
 

Re: Region lock toggle - SUPPORT for less lag!

Oct 25, 2012
You think anyone at ND has read this thread yet? We've made threads like this before to no avail. For whatever reason this one is getting some traction with forumers, hopefully ND notices and responds.
Message 41 of 336 (511 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 01/28/2011
Online
2953 posts
 

Re: Region lock toggle - SUPPORT for less lag!

Oct 25, 2012

 Nd are you listening.

 


Life is too short to remove usb safely.
(un)moderated
I bought hardline, forgive me.
Message 42 of 336 (508 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 04/30/2012
Offline
559 posts
 

Re: Region lock toggle - SUPPORT for less lag!

Oct 25, 2012
O M F G!!! I played 3 matches with horrible, and i mean horrible lag!! I thought it was highly unlikely, but did the multiplayer get laggier?!? Why should a whole lobby suffer just because one laggy player or more from other countries??! I couldn't even correctly aim at these teleporting foreigners who killed me instantly! Is this sime sort of joke???
Message 43 of 336 (488 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 02/15/2010
Offline
1918 posts
 

Re: Region lock toggle - SUPPORT for less lag!

Oct 25, 2012

Silver-Knight47 wrote:
O M F G!!! I played 3 matches with horrible, and i mean horrible lag!! I thought it was highly unlikely, but did the multiplayer get laggier?!? Why should a whole lobby suffer just because one laggy player or more from other countries??! I couldn't even correctly aim at these teleporting foreigners who killed me instantly! Is this sime sort of joke???

Welcome to level based matchmaking, have a seat and enjoy your stay. Smiley Happy

Photobucket
Message 44 of 336 (484 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 11/01/2011
Offline
620 posts
 

Re: Region lock toggle - SUPPORT for less lag!

Oct 25, 2012

Good idea, though i don't think it's that simple. But hey, i'm no game dev.

Message 45 of 336 (482 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 01/28/2011
Online
2953 posts
 

Re: Region lock toggle - SUPPORT for less lag!

Oct 25, 2012

OWN1N45 wrote:

Silver-Knight47 wrote:
O M F G!!! I played 3 matches with horrible, and i mean horrible lag!! I thought it was highly unlikely, but did the multiplayer get laggier?!? Why should a whole lobby suffer just because one laggy player or more from other countries??! I couldn't even correctly aim at these teleporting foreigners who killed me instantly! Is this sime sort of joke???

Welcome to level based matchmaking with out ping\ region filters, have a seat and enjoy your stay. Smiley Happy


FTFY

 


Life is too short to remove usb safely.
(un)moderated
I bought hardline, forgive me.
Message 46 of 336 (485 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 11/01/2010
Offline
3545 posts
 

Re: Region lock toggle - SUPPORT for less lag!

Oct 25, 2012

I would have to keep it off Smiley Sad

 

In my entire time in UC3, I have seen absolutely no more than 15 5bar people.

 

If I put it [ON], I'd have to wait 5hours for a match -_-.

Do you feel me?

Message 47 of 336 (467 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 07/19/2011
Offline
102 posts
 

Re: Region lock toggle - SUPPORT for less lag!

[ Edited ]
Oct 25, 2012
**bleep** !!!! my whole typed reply got scammed BS ND
Message 48 of 336 (451 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 03/31/2012
Offline
187 posts
 

Re: Region lock toggle - SUPPORT for less lag!

Oct 25, 2012
There are simply too many different game modes, not to mention that many players are separated by the DLC maps, for this to happen. A region lock would lead to many players simply not being able to find a match. What about those who want to play with friends that don't live close to them?

Many of you seem to believe that laggers have the advantage. but that's simply not true. What's really happening is that YOU are lagging. Sadly, the best way to combat this is to play in large parties with people that live close to you. That increases the chance that one of you will become the host so that you'll have the lag advantage.
Message 49 of 336 (439 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 01/28/2011
Online
2953 posts
 

Re: Region lock toggle - SUPPORT for less lag!

Oct 25, 2012

tln_SWE wrote:
There are simply too many different game modes, not to mention that many players are separated by the DLC maps, for this to happen. A region lock would lead to many players simply not being able to find a match. What about those who want to play with friends that don't live close to them?

Many of you seem to believe that laggers have the advantage. but that's simply not true. What's really happening is that YOU are lagging. Sadly, the best way to combat this is to play in large parties with people that live close to you. That increases the chance that one of you will become the host so that you'll have the lag advantage.

 

You have to be completely kidding here. ARE YOU READING ANYTHING TO UNDERSTAND HOW THIS WORKS.

Are you 8 years old?

Nd can we please have a separate forum for players over the age of 20.


Life is too short to remove usb safely.
(un)moderated
I bought hardline, forgive me.
Message 50 of 336 (435 Views)
Reply
0 Likes