Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Reply
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 11/28/2009
Offline
13011 posts
 

Re: Playstation 4= UNCHARTED 4? (Read for details)

Feb 15, 2013

LOL

9t7BIBi.gif

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/The-Last-of-Us-Multiplayer/Ping-filter-toggle-SUPPORT-for-less-lag/m-p/40782623
Please use plain text.
Message 31 of 40 (223 Views)
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 07/17/2010
Offline
1109 posts
 

Re: Playstation 4= UNCHARTED 4? (Read for details)

Feb 15, 2013

tapantaola wrote:

LOL

9t7BIBi.gif


So thats what the Screen is for...  :smileytongue:

Please use plain text.
Message 32 of 40 (219 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 11/28/2009
Offline
13011 posts
 

Re: Playstation 4= UNCHARTED 4? (Read for details)

Feb 15, 2013

fyiByas wrote:

tapantaola wrote:

LOL

9t7BIBi.gif


So thats what the Screen is for...  :smileytongue:


You will also hear a police siren though the controller's speaker. :smileytongue:

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/The-Last-of-Us-Multiplayer/Ping-filter-toggle-SUPPORT-for-less-lag/m-p/40782623
Please use plain text.
Message 33 of 40 (216 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 12/14/2011
Offline
302 posts
 

Re: Playstation 4= UNCHARTED 4? (Read for details)

Feb 15, 2013

tapantaola wrote:

fyiByas wrote:

tapantaola wrote:

LOL

9t7BIBi.gif


So thats what the Screen is for...  :smileytongue:


You will also hear a police siren though the controller's speaker. :smileytongue:


Wait, is that the actual prototype of the PS4 controller ? or im i just being stupid

Oops Right? - Tess : The Last of Us
Please use plain text.
Message 34 of 40 (213 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 04/20/2010
Offline
2846 posts
 

Re: Playstation 4= UNCHARTED 4? (Read for details)

Feb 15, 2013

tapantaola wrote:

LOL

9t7BIBi.gif


while being at the subject of 'used games blocking', I hear everyone complaing about it, but I would be very happy if all new consoles will block used games, because I buy all my games new anyway, and the price of those will drop because a lot more copies get sold, I suppose, besides the store can't deceive me and sell a used game as a new game, because I know when that happens, so I will be very happy if both xbox720 and ps4 block used games, I don't want only the ps4 to block used games because a lot of people would buy a xbox720 instead, and that's not what I want too...

Please use plain text.
Message 35 of 40 (202 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 11/28/2009
Offline
13011 posts
 

Re: Playstation 4= UNCHARTED 4? (Read for details)

[ Edited ]
Feb 15, 2013

Matthijs_17 wrote:

tapantaola wrote:

LOL

9t7BIBi.gif


while being at the subject of 'used games blocking', I hear everyone complaing about it, but I would be very happy if all new consoles will block used games, because I buy all my games new anyway, and the price of those will drop because a lot more copies get sold, I suppose, besides the store can't deceive me and sell a used game as a new game, because I know when that happens, so I will be very happy if both xbox720 and ps4 block used games, I don't want only the ps4 to block used games because a lot of people would buy a xbox720 instead, and that's not what I want too...


I buy all my games new as well, but I'm not happy when they hurt consumer rights. The prices will NOT fall, because corporations are greedy by default.

On the other hand, I'm tired of people abusing alts in UC2/UC3 MP, so I'll be very happy if UC4 MP doesn't have any alt silliness. I know many people are gonna cry about their "little brother" or whatever, but enough is enough... Also, no one will be able to evade bans.

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/The-Last-of-Us-Multiplayer/Ping-filter-toggle-SUPPORT-for-less-lag/m-p/40782623
Please use plain text.
Message 36 of 40 (194 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
Registered: 09/11/2012
Offline
1861 posts
 

Re: Playstation 4= UNCHARTED 4? (Read for details)

Feb 15, 2013

tapantaola wrote:

LOL

9t7BIBi.gif


LMAO if Sony had the ability to do that they would lol.


----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

34gau1c.jpg

Please use plain text.
Message 37 of 40 (180 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 12/27/2012
Offline
2411 posts
 

Re: Playstation 4= UNCHARTED 4? (Read for details)

Feb 15, 2013
Once again seems I'm in the minority but I kinda like the look of the new control, love that there is a built in mic, one thing that concerns me is the missing L1 / R1 buttons or have they been lowered ?? :s

I love that they kept the classic Dual Shock look & seems the analogs will be more. Thumb friendly.
Please use plain text.
Message 38 of 40 (168 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Survivor
Registered: 12/25/2011
Offline
2178 posts
 

Re: Playstation 4= UNCHARTED 4? (Read for details)

Feb 15, 2013

wycliff_12 wrote:
Once again seems I'm in the minority but I kinda like the look of the new control, love that there is a built in mic, one thing that concerns me is the missing L1 / R1 buttons or have they been lowered ?? :s

I love that they kept the classic Dual Shock look & seems the analogs will be more. Thumb friendly.

I dont think its a built in mic, just a speaker like the Wii remotes. Also L1,R1 buttons have been lowered (Probably wont need L1 for UC4 LOLOLOL) 

If you think something is impossible, you’ll make it impossible.
Please use plain text.
Message 39 of 40 (151 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
Registered: 06/14/2009
Online
13329 posts
 

Re: Playstation 4= UNCHARTED 4? (Read for details)

Feb 15, 2013

tapantaola wrote:

original.jpg

 

There is headset/mic input at the bottom... kinda like XBOX360's controller.


I have a suspicion that Sony will bundle the console with a mic, just like XBOX360. That means that more people will use voice chat in UC4 MP. :smileyhappy:

 

ps: Cross game chat is a given of course.


Nah.. I think it looks... more like... This

 

lol

 

I originally thought the apparent PS4 one looked like the XBOX pad on second thoughts.. It is the Nintendo pad with a screen.



Please use plain text.
Message 40 of 40 (144 Views)
Reply
0 Likes