Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Sackboy
469 posts

Re: Playstation Russia Confirms That Nathan Drake Is Protagonist Of Uncharted 4?

Nov 21, 2013

AKyemeni wrote:
UC3>UC2, both SP and MP

(Better put IMO before somebody burns my house down)

Lol I wouldn't go that far, I love Uncharted 2 too much, it's actually my favorite PS3 game along with TLOU but we all have our opinions. :smileyhappy:

---
PSN: Chaystic

add me.
Please use plain text.
Message 21 of 55 (177 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
289 posts

Re: Playstation Russia Confirms That Nathan Drake Is Protagonist Of Uncharted 4?

Nov 21, 2013

wycliff_12 wrote:

AKyemeni wrote:
UC3>UC2, both SP and MP

hahaha *outs matches* :smileytongue: 

But I sorta agree.

UC3 MP is way better 

I can agree with you there. Uncharted is my first multiplayer game I have ever played. I didn't even play any Uncharted game until Black Friday of 2011, when I bought the Uncharted 3 PS3 bundle and then picked up 1 and 2 in a set. Around mid to late December of 2011 I began playing U2 multiplayer, did for a few weeks, then jumped into U3. I used to get my cheeks handed to me, kinda like a few games from yesterday, right Cliff!!, lol. I would sometimes die 20 times in a match, trying to learn how to play, aim, roll, throw grenades, react, learn my surrounds, all while trying to keep up with people who had played U2 and other multiplayer shooters.

Even with all of that, I still couldn't stop playing U3. Even now, as frustrated as I get with power weapons, lag, spawn points, party splits, lag, ND unnecessary changes, power plays, and did I mention LAG, I still can't stop playing U3.

I played U2 for maybe two weeks, before I moved on to U3 and overall, with all that, U3 is still better MP than U2. However, there are things from U2 that I feel are better than U3. For instance the map designs. I dont know if it was the lighting, colors, or whatever, but I just think they look much much better, just to name one.

What would be nice if ND found a way to mix the best of both worlds into the new Uncharted title. I know that is probably really far fetched, but one can dream right.

Please use plain text.
Message 22 of 55 (173 Views)
Keyblade Wielder
9954 posts

Nov 21, 2013

Kinda have to say UDF is hands down the best story, actually. It's a game I actually went for a Crushing because I felt that the story was super cool.

Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Please use plain text.
Message 23 of 55 (164 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2406 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 21, 2013

bigpretty23 wrote:

wycliff_12 wrote:

AKyemeni wrote:
UC3>UC2, both SP and MP

hahaha *outs matches* :smileytongue: 

But I sorta agree.

UC3 MP is way better 

I can agree with you there. Uncharted is my first multiplayer game I have ever played. I didn't even play any Uncharted game until Black Friday of 2011, when I bought the Uncharted 3 PS3 bundle and then picked up 1 and 2 in a set. Around mid to late December of 2011 I began playing U2 multiplayer, did for a few weeks, then jumped into U3. I used to get my cheeks handed to me, kinda like a few games from yesterday, right Cliff!!, lol. I would sometimes die 20 times in a match, trying to learn how to play, aim, roll, throw grenades, react, learn my surrounds, all while trying to keep up with people who had played U2 and other multiplayer shooters.

Even with all of that, I still couldn't stop playing U3. Even now, as frustrated as I get with power weapons, lag, spawn points, party splits, lag, ND unnecessary changes, power plays, and did I mention LAG, I still can't stop playing U3.

I played U2 for maybe two weeks, before I moved on to U3 and overall, with all that, U3 is still better MP than U2. However, there are things from U2 that I feel are better than U3. For instance the map designs. I dont know if it was the lighting, colors, or whatever, but I just think they look much much better, just to name one.

What would be nice if ND found a way to mix the best of both worlds into the new Uncharted title. I know that is probably really far fetched, but one can dream right.

Man those games were brutal, first time in forever I got my arse handed to me as you said "I'm still Salty" :smileysad:. We need a paid booster only available to people with good internet called 'Foreign Latency' to counter the Lag man. I need some redemption my Ego is bruised severely lol.

But i'm with you while I do enjoy UC2 in small doses it doesn't grip me like UC3. Plus UC3 MP is just the better game from a technical standpoint. UC2 did have better maps. UC2 MP looks better graphically mostly due the less realistic art direction  & softer lighting. Where as in UC3 it goes for more realism & brighter hues & then they downgraded the graphics which didn't help.

They need to do that though best of both games with a complete overhaul of the matchmaking system, No got dang Power Plays, less Power Weapons with longer respawn times, If they bring back kickbacks I think you should only be allowed to use it once in a game.

Please use plain text.
Message 24 of 55 (157 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2406 posts

Nov 21, 2013

TheStuntDouble wrote:

Kinda have to say UDF is hands down the best story, actually. It's a game I actually went for a Crushing because I felt that the story was super cool.

You're good. I deleted UDF after beating the final stage on Hard. I can't imagine how hard it would be on Crushing & I didn't wanna find out.

Please use plain text.
Message 25 of 55 (154 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
469 posts

Nov 21, 2013

I beat all the games on crushing and got the platinum trpphy for them aswell, UDF was definitely the hardest, I mean it feels like UDF's "hard" is U2's "crushing", one of my friends was dying alot in UDF even on normal.

---
PSN: Chaystic

add me.
Please use plain text.
Message 26 of 55 (147 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
289 posts

Nov 21, 2013

wycliff_12 wrote:

TheStuntDouble wrote:

You're good. I deleted UDF after beating the final stage on Hard. I can't imagine how hard it would be on Crushing & I didn't wanna find out.

If you beat it on hard, crushing wasn't that much harder. I beat all 3 of them on crushing. Honestly, TLOU survivor mode is the hardest game I have ever played, lol! Man it was so hard, especially parts like the hotel, when you had to turn on the generator, I think in Pittsburgh. OMG that was so hard on survivor.

Please use plain text.
Message 27 of 55 (141 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2841 posts

Nov 21, 2013

bigpretty23 wrote:

wycliff_12 wrote:

TheStuntDouble wrote:

If you beat it on hard, crushing wasn't that much harder. I beat all 3 of them on crushing. Honestly, TLOU survivor mode is the hardest game I have ever played, lol! Man it was so hard, especially parts like the hotel, when you had to turn on the generator, I think in Pittsburgh. OMG that was so hard on survivor.

I thought The Last of Us on survivor was pretty easy, Uncharted Drake's Fortune on crushing was insanely difficult, I remember that scene at the monastary where you have that big open space with a little cover with snipers in all the buildings (library, church and some ruins) around you and then the guys on the ground flanking you like crazy, I died so many times on that part (or parts considering you visit that location twice, also funny that that section is in the UC3 coop in which it is also the most difficult part of the whole game, especially if you go for the curator crushing trophy xD )

anyway, on-topic, I hope Nathan Drake is back and that the story is as great as Uncharted Drake's Fortune and as good gameplay wise as Uncharted 2 Among Thieves and have big set-pieces as in Uncharted 3 Drake's Deception, but if he's not back all hope is not lost, if I look at inFAMOUS Second Son where now Delsin Rowe takes Cole McGrath's place, it's looking very promising, but yeah, still hope Nathan Drake and friends return :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Message 28 of 55 (130 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
6937 posts

Nov 21, 2013

I got through the first 15 chapters easy on Crushing for UDF but the last 7 were the hardest of any hard difficulty I have played on the PS3 seriously. I was killed countless times in the part Matthijs mention and also in the last fight. I was killed alot of time by Navarro's blindfire. He should've been nerfed :smileytongue:

Sleep Matt signature
Please use plain text.
Message 29 of 55 (119 Views)
PlayStation MVP
289 posts

Nov 21, 2013

SteepMatt wrote:

I got through the first 15 chapters easy on Crushing for UDF but the last 7 were the hardest of any hard difficulty I have played on the PS3 seriously. I was killed countless times in the part Matthijs mention and also in the last fight. I was killed alot of time by Navarro's blindfire. He should've been nerfed :smileytongue:

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA :smileyvery-happy:

Please use plain text.
Message 30 of 55 (112 Views)
0 Likes