Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
PlayStation MVP
7094 posts

Re: Playstation Russia Confirms That Nathan Drake Is Protagonist Of Uncharted 4?

Nov 21, 2013

bigpretty23 wrote:

SteepMatt wrote:

I got through the first 15 chapters easy on Crushing for UDF but the last 7 were the hardest of any hard difficulty I have played on the PS3 seriously. I was killed countless times in the part Matthijs mention and also in the last fight. I was killed alot of time by Navarro's blindfire. He should've been nerfed :smileytongue:

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA :smileyvery-happy:

LOL it's true man.

Sleep Matt signature
Message 31 of 55 (185 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
679 posts

Re: Playstation Russia Confirms That Nathan Drake Is Protagonist Of Uncharted 4?

Nov 21, 2013

For me, Navarro was definitely the hardest boss of the three titles…which really ground my gears because, in my mind, he wasn’t even the main antagonist for most of the story!

UDF was also the most difficult Uncharted platinum for me.

Message 32 of 55 (168 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
396 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 21, 2013

Hold on, didn't the #4ThePlayers advert have a shop called Drake's Antiques in the background?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Message 33 of 55 (166 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2433 posts

Nov 21, 2013

CaptainProduce67 wrote:

For me, Navarro was definitely the hardest boss of the three titles…which really ground my gears because, in my mind, he wasn’t even the main antagonist for most of the story!

UDF was also the most difficult Uncharted platinum for me.

Man I almost gave up during the Navarro ship level.

Message 34 of 55 (163 Views)
0 Likes
Naughty Host
8709 posts

Nov 21, 2013

Let's look at all the pre VGA teaser trailers of the past Uncharteds:

Uncharted: Drake's Fortune

Uncharted 2

Uncharted 3

What do all these trailers have in common?

Then, look at what's different about the new Uncharted PS4 teaser:

What I have noticed, is that the past Uncharted's showed us who the main character is. The new Uncharted doesn't. It seems outta place. But that's just me.

Message 35 of 55 (153 Views)
Wastelander
679 posts

Nov 21, 2013

@wycliff…

I almost gave up too…it was like playing an old school arcade game or my own personal version of Groundhog Day…getting killed by Navarro over and over and over…ahhhh!  I thought getting the Brutal Combo and Steel Fist trophies near the beginning would be the hardest so I did those first (they were frustrating too) but boy oh boy, I just about threw in the towel a bunch of times.

Message 36 of 55 (149 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
679 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 21, 2013

Back on topic.  The title of the thread should be changed…this is no confirmation in my book.

I’d prefer if the story revolved around Drake or at the very least, previously introduced characters but I won’t be terribly upset if it doesn’t.  However, the plot should really be better than Uncharted 3 AND it better retain the core elements of the previous titles.  I honestly can’t imagine a historical shooter.

Having said that, ND surprised me with TLOU (particularly the MP) so they may pull something different out of their hat that “works”.

I’m probably not the typical gamer but Sony and ND, take notice, if Uncharted: Four’s A Crowd (Elena’s having twins!) is not up to scratch, I can’t see me buying a PS4 any time soon…there’s simply nothing else announced or conceivably on the horizon that I’m remotely interested in.

By the way, AKyemeni, thanks for posting all those trailers together!

EDIT> Spacing.

Message 37 of 55 (145 Views)
Naughty Host
8709 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 21, 2013

CaptainProduce67 wrote:

Back on topic.  The title of the thread should be changed…this is no confirmation in my book.

I’d prefer if the story revolved around Drake or at the very least, previously introduced characters but I won’t be terribly upset if it doesn’t.  However, the plot should really be better than Uncharted 3 AND it better retain the core elements of the previous titles.  I honestly can’t imagine a historical shooter.

Having said that, ND surprised me with TLOU (particularly the MP) so they may pull something different out of their hat that “works”.

I’m probably not the typical gamer but Sony and ND, take notice, if Uncharted: Four’s A Crowd (Elena’s having twins!) is not up to scratch, I can’t see me buying a PS4 any time soon…there’s simply nothing else announced or conceivably on the horizon that I’m remotely interested in.

By the way, AKyemeni, thanks for posting all those trailers together!

EDIT> Spacing.

Well, the topic is more of a question, so there is no concrete confirmation yet.

And you're welcome :smileyhappy:

Message 38 of 55 (141 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
679 posts

Nov 21, 2013

My bad.  I did not see the question mark - my browser was not maximized and/or I'm just getting old! :smileyhappy:

Message 39 of 55 (136 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
7094 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 21, 2013

CaptainProduce67 wrote:

@wycliff…

I almost gave up too…it was like playing an old school arcade game or my own personal version of Groundhog Day…getting killed by Navarro over and over and over…ahhhh!  I thought getting the Brutal Combo and Steel Fist trophies near the beginning would be the hardest so I did those first (they were frustrating too) but boy oh boy, I just about threw in the towel a bunch of times.

:smileyvery-happy: I feel ya the trick though is to not be mad just accept it and keep going and trying. I completed it after about a week of doing that Navarro fight on crushing and failing and endless nights crying myself to sleep on end.

Sleep Matt signature
Message 40 of 55 (128 Views)
0 Likes