Jun 13 2013
By: The_Cool_Cookie First Son 1 posts

Playstation plus Free single player

2 replies 2000 views Edited Jun 13, 2013

Having a little problem with getting it to activate.

I have installed the free multiplayer version and installed the single player version however when I open the free multiplayer to play the game it says "Please install the 2d movie pack"

If I access the ingame store it suggest to buy the single player as well despite already downloading and installing it.

Message 1 of 3 (2,000 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Re: Playstation plus Free single player

Jun 13, 2013
Message 2 of 3 (1,981 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Ghost of Sparta
13183 posts

Re: Playstation plus Free single player

[ Edited ]
Jun 13, 2013

A bit note to help:

(Single Player Experience)

After buying it for free it show me 3 files. the Single Player Version, 2D Movie pack and 3D Movie Pack. so i only install Single-Player. after thats finished i go play. untill i got the same ol' "Install Movie Pack". all i need to do is...

Go to XMB > PSN > Account Management > Transaction Management > Download List

if you found "2D Movie Pack" well you know what to do...download it. and heck 13 GB. make sure to get some space before you download it. after it finish. go back to UC3 Multiplayer Free-To-Play and select Single-Player and see if that happends.

NOTE: If u wondering about 3D Movie Pack...IF YOU HAVE A 3DTV download it instead. i think. if not: Don't

(Game of the Year Digital Edition)

Make sure to download Free-To-Play base package file so everything work (i think accoring to those guy's from the other thread (which you can link it above my post

photo AL2009manBanner2013_zpsd80ecc86.png
Message 3 of 3 (1,960 Views)
0 Likes