Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Treasure Hunter
5675 posts

Re: Please fix pull down

Apr 23, 2013

My favorite is when it lags and we both manage to pull down/kick off each other and we're both just like wth..?

Don't you even! You think you die, and that's that?! Huh?! You think you die an' everything'll be sugar and rainbows?!
 photo LAG.jpg
Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 19 (168 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
541 posts

Apr 23, 2013

stayFROST-E wrote:

Black_MiD wrote:

@Sand

Isn't it just lovely when the guy you pulled down happens to be a Revenge user, and his Revenge nade gets stuck on the ledge?

Oh that's nothing. One time I was playing on Molten Ruins and someone was up in that tower/vantage point. Camping/sniping with his KAL :smileyvery-happy: (no joke :smileyindifferent:). Anyway he was standing on the edge so I started to climb. I get all the way up and get the pull down. YES!!! But like any typical KAL user he has revenge equiped. No prob, right? **WHITEPLUG** I can't move and it lands on my head... FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

XD Are you serious? Who the hell camps with a KAL? :smileyvery-happy: And the whiteplug is a b*tch, bro. :smileysad:

There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it.
Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 19 (167 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
324 posts

Apr 23, 2013

Ghost_12985 wrote:
It's pure lag.
No other possible solution.
I have never seen anyone get pulled down in the middle of a jump animation, that's a new one O_o

Are you kidding me? It happens to me all the time. :smileymad:

I think pull downs and kick offs are cool in theory but due to lag they simply don't work well. I think we've all had moments where we were sure we pressed square first but instead ended up dead.

Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 19 (166 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
541 posts

Apr 23, 2013

sanddude20 wrote:

My favorite is when it lags and we both manage to pull down/kick off each other and we're both just like wth..?

That's an Uncharted classic :smileyvery-happy: I also love getting pulled down when I'm completely off whatever platform I was standing on. Sometimes in mid-air, too.

There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it.
Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 19 (165 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
698 posts

Apr 23, 2013

Black_MiD wrote:

stayFROST-E wrote:

Black_MiD wrote:

@Sand

Isn't it just lovely when the guy you pulled down happens to be a Revenge user, and his Revenge nade gets stuck on the ledge?

Oh that's nothing. One time I was playing on Molten Ruins and someone was up in that tower/vantage point. Camping/sniping with his KAL :smileyvery-happy: (no joke :smileyindifferent:). Anyway he was standing on the edge so I started to climb. I get all the way up and get the pull down. YES!!! But like any typical KAL user he has revenge equiped. No prob, right? **WHITEPLUG** I can't move and it lands on my head... FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

XD Are you serious? Who the hell camps with a KAL? :smileyvery-happy: And the whiteplug is a b*tch, bro. :smileysad:

IKR. And he wasn't even a noob, he was at least on his second legacy (if I remember right). The whiteplug is almost the only thing that will make me play CoD. :smileytongue:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Wipe that smile off your face and get your tryhard face on!!!

Worst speed test ever.png

Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 19 (159 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2841 posts

Apr 24, 2013

amine-griffy wrote:

hello

i think pull down is so unrealistic in the game i will explain myself  when you are so far away from the edge someone can still pull you down this happens in maps like london and chateau and how is it possible when you jumb or roll you still get pulled down :smileysad: obviously  when someone perform pull down it cancels the jump annimation wich is not fair cause they are some noobs who just hang and by rushing you cant see them

haha, you call people that play stealthily and pull you down from ledges noobs? I think those kind of players are rather refreshign instead of facing tryhards who just run and gun you all over the map or fleet foot strafe you while using rate of fire m9 and quickboom...

besides, why couldn't you pull someone down who jumps, if I pull at your feet or at your chest doesn't matter, I just throw you of the ledge, jumping shouldn't make that impossible, same goes for rolling, why should I not be able to grab someone who is rolling...

the distance is fine, it's probably lag that makes you think otherwise...

Please use plain text.
Message 16 of 19 (143 Views)
0 Likes
Big Daddy
16240 posts

Apr 24, 2013
After the glory that was uncharted twos pull down system, uc's blows chunks, including the change in many key areas to lurk for them.

The Biggest Lies

5.) The hats aren't the surprise.
4.) FluffyKitty_0256 knows what they're doing.
3.) It doesn't fit the world paradigm.
2.) I'm not in it for the money.
1.) The player pool will be consolidated.

Please use plain text.
Message 17 of 19 (114 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
324 posts

Apr 24, 2013

I got kicked off today after I had already climbed up and was about to shoot him with the SAS-12. :smileymad:

Please use plain text.
Message 18 of 19 (110 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
499 posts

Apr 24, 2013

gl, this has been asked before :smileytongue:

Cutter
Please use plain text.
Message 19 of 19 (106 Views)
0 Likes