Hekseville Citizen
256 posts

Re: Please guys don't give up uncharted

May 29, 2013

I myself have never given up on UC. I even set my clan name to Never Give Up - NGU lol. I did, however, take a somewhat lengthy break from the series just because my interest in types of games was elsewhere. But I returned and that break is what I needed because I'm now enjoying U3 again despite it's flaws.

Message 21 of 30 (340 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1503 posts

May 29, 2013
sorry to say that, but i think its too late to ask Smiley Sad

Uncharted 3 Co-op Certification Center: Uncharted.VarHyid.com
Message 22 of 30 (332 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
10262 posts

May 29, 2013
@Ghost saywha?
Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 23 of 30 (319 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2381 posts

May 30, 2013

The only reason I would prefer 3 over 2 is because of all the glitches. It ruins the game. Naughty Dog hasn't learned much from the past except that they have to fix glitches. 

Message 24 of 30 (299 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
355 posts

May 30, 2013

I didn't gave up on the game seeing as I had a blast with this. Plus, the Uncharted 2 community is very dead considering that it took more than an hour to get like 5 or 6 players to play deathmatch. Ironically, some people said they prefer U2 over 3 multi, yet the community is, as said, dead, whereas U3 community is every second active. Sucks I can't use my favorite U2-only multi characters in 3 and it's entirely impossible to find a match in U2.

0 Likes
Fender Bender
2381 posts

May 30, 2013

Zonnex wrote:

I didn't gave up on the game seeing as I had a blast with this. Plus, the Uncharted 2 community is very dead considering that it took more than an hour to get like 5 or 6 players to play deathmatch. Ironically, some people said they prefer U2 over 3 multi, yet the community is, as said, dead, whereas U3 community is every second active. Sucks I can't use my favorite U2-only multi characters in 3 and it's entirely impossible to find a match in U2.

That is unusually long. Was DLC on? Even with DLC on I found 6 players in reasonable time a while ago.

Message 26 of 30 (273 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
355 posts

May 30, 2013

Hielke6991 wrote:

Zonnex wrote:

That is unusually long. Was DLC on? Even with DLC on I found 6 players in reasonable time a while ago.

Yeah. Even tried them off whilst using original U2 characters instead but no luck. I'm going to try again later.

0 Likes
Fender Bender
2381 posts

May 31, 2013

Zonnex wrote:

Hielke6991 wrote:

Zonnex wrote:

Yeah. Even tried them off whilst using original U2 characters instead but no luck. I'm going to try again later.

It doesn't depend on the skin you are using. There is an option for if you want DLC or not. It should be on default instead of DLC.

Message 28 of 30 (237 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
3658 posts

[ Edited ]
May 31, 2013

amine-griffy wrote:

Hello I was complaining about uncharted 3  and how people use some cheap tactics so I wanted to try other online games I took a break and started to play far cry 3 and cod for a while but I was shocked how cheated this games are  in far cry 3 you can take up to 5 players with only a smg # bleep # and in cod the respawns are so bad so if you camp where the enemies respawn you can have some high scores and the lag is much worst

now i dont moan i understand that you can have some bad games but the community for me its much better than other games personally i will still playing the game until uncharted 4 comes out i already pre ordred the last of us cause im expecting the same uncharted feel

i hope you agree guys

ps :

im looking for some players who play the game regularly i play co-op arena and adventure im 75 star last legacy i dont care what lvl you are the point is i just wanna enjoy  

I didnt give up Uncharted, I just decided to play the better of the two.

Give up Uncharted 3? ***** yeah! I daily resist the urge to use it as a pooper scooper for my dog.

Give up Uncharted 2? You'll be prying that disc from my cold dead corpse hands.

I, we, myself and a friend of mine have a running joke that we will keep playing to the point where the only way to play will be to split up and find each other.

Player count 2, Yep I'll be one of them.

I didn't give up on Uncharted it gave up on me.

I wanted polish and balance,  not quantity and quick kills.

I want to be the reason you're looking down at your phone laughing as you walk into a pole.
Message 29 of 30 (222 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Hekseville Citizen
429 posts

May 31, 2013

Sorry dude, already gave on U3 since those BS tourtament fixes came out, I give you a very good advice, try to play other games, I love U3 but there are so many others outhere I havent played and that I bought cheap or got with PLUS... a break from MP really feels good. Thought I am feeling like doing some coop on U3 very soon, since it is the mode with less lag and BS (not counting the treasures which I cant get...), for comp, they just have to fix the blindfire and connection/party slip problems, and maybe implement a mercenary team mode, all of this wont happen, so you see my point... 

Message 30 of 30 (204 Views)