Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Treasure Hunter
4892 posts

Re: Pogo and Trumpet...

Apr 3, 2013
All the money goes to charity. I'm not buying it, I'm just telling you it doesn't go to ND.
 photo enemy_zpsb0542811.jpg
Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 93 (857 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1419 posts

Apr 3, 2013

Imagine the price if they bundled the map packs lol

Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 93 (845 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
7061 posts

Apr 3, 2013

So lemme get this straight they are offering pink weapon skins with a dogs face on it for $3 and each sale goes to charity? of course it'll go to charity.........the Naughty Dog Inc. charity.......what the hell is this who came up with these ridiculous skins? they look like something you get when you cross LittleBigPlanet with Dora the Explorer

Sleep Matt signature
Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 93 (800 Views)
I Only Post Everything
996 posts

Apr 3, 2013

SteepMatt wrote:

So lemme get this straight they are offering pink weapon skins with a dogs face on it for $3 and each sale goes to charity? of course it'll go to charity.........the Naughty Dog Inc. charity.......what the hell is this who came up with these ridiculous skins? they look like something you get when you cross LittleBigPlanet with Dora the Explorer

LittleBigPlanet, is the best game ever. :smileymad:

Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 93 (770 Views)
PlayStation MVP
7061 posts

Apr 3, 2013

Renegade_angel95 wrote:

SteepMatt wrote:

:smileyvery-happy:

Sleep Matt signature
Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 93 (767 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2850 posts

Apr 3, 2013

Renegade_angel95 wrote:

SteepMatt wrote:

kudoed, if you are serious :smileywink:

seriously, I love LittleBigPlanet 1 and 2, those games are awesome, and at least they have skins and packs that actually are quality made, sure they are pricey, but hey, I don't have to buy it, the same can be said for Uncharted, instead that the microtransactions here looks so stupid and out of place, that the quality of the game drops, so in Uncharted I actually hate the microtransactions, I don't do that in LittleBigPlanet, also, LittleBigPlanet is just a very awesome game, single player and multiplayer, something that can't be said of Uncharted 3 :smileysad:

Please use plain text.
Message 16 of 93 (675 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
996 posts

Apr 3, 2013

Matthijs_17 wrote:

Renegade_angel95 wrote:

SteepMatt wrote:

seriously, I love LittleBigPlanet 1 and 2, those games are awesome, and at least they have skins and packs that actually are quality made, sure they are pricey, but hey, I don't have to buy it, the same can be said for Uncharted, instead that the microtransactions here looks so stupid and out of place, that the quality of the game drops, so in Uncharted I actually hate the microtransactions, I don't do that in LittleBigPlanet, also, LittleBigPlanet is just a very awesome game, single player and multiplayer, something that can't be said of Uncharted 3 :smileysad:

I was serious. I can have so much fun in LittleBigPlanet 1 or 2 it should be illegal. Especially with friends.

And I'm one of the few who actually liked the U3 SP. :smileysad: Wasn't on par with U2 at all, but I still enjoyed it.

Please use plain text.
Message 17 of 93 (616 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2850 posts

Apr 3, 2013

Renegade_angel95 wrote:

Matthijs_17 wrote:

Renegade_angel95 wrote:

SteepMatt wrote:

I was serious. I can have so much fun in LittleBigPlanet 1 or 2 it should be illegal. Especially with friends.

And I'm one of the few who actually liked the U3 SP. :smileysad: Wasn't on par with U2 at all, but I still enjoyed it.

I liked UC3 single player too, indeed not as goog as UC2, but it's certainly not bad, the multiplayer of UC3 however... :/

anyway, might you find yourself in LBP2 one of these days, if you would like it you can play my level, I don't say that because of a yay or a heart, don't give them to me, I am just curious what you think of it, I worked 3 months on that level and it got hardly any attention, while I'm pretty proud of the level myself, so if you want you can check it out, I only have one level made in LBP2 so you know which one I mean... :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Message 18 of 93 (575 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
7061 posts

Apr 3, 2013

I loved UC3 SP jam packed with movie quality moments UC2 was more story oriented 3 was more of a Hollywood movie

Sleep Matt signature
Please use plain text.
Message 19 of 93 (541 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4892 posts

Apr 3, 2013
THEN DON'T BUY IT. For **bleep** sake, if you don't like it, don't buy it. Don't complain about it. It's going to a charity to stop animal cruelty or something.
 photo enemy_zpsb0542811.jpg
Please use plain text.
Message 20 of 93 (468 Views)