Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Reply
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 12/29/2011
Offline
6829 posts
 

Re: Pogo and Trumpet...

Apr 4, 2013

DEATH__MACHINIST wrote:
I bought both premieum for bf3 and the fhc for u3. Dice has the better deal. For that 60$ you get more than just maps. You get guns, camos, and MULTIPLE game modes. They are huge downloads taking nearly 25mins for me to download on my 50 meg service. Truth is though look at the price difference . I kinda think they are both worth it. Although dice doesnt lie about their map packs. They give you exactly what they say they would.

:smileysurprised:

Sleep Matt signature
Please use plain text.
Message 51 of 93 (405 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
Registered: 01/04/2012
Online
9880 posts
 

Re: Pogo and Trumpet...

[ Edited ]
Apr 4, 2013

Yeah, sure. I still hate FPS games. I've played Battlefield and I'm very disappointed that my hard work for a thermal scope got dashed because some arse bought the whole 60$ "I can't play Battefield without being a moron" DLC. It's awesome.

Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Please use plain text.
Message 52 of 93 (370 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Last Guardian
Registered: 11/24/2011
Offline
11053 posts
 

Re: Pogo and Trumpet...

Apr 4, 2013
DICE should make Mirror's Edge 2.
Please use plain text.
Message 53 of 93 (365 Views)
Fender Bender
Registered: 04/06/2012
Online
2591 posts
 

Re: Pogo and Trumpet...

[ Edited ]
Apr 4, 2013

renatabls wrote:
DICE should make Mirror's Edge 2.

Mirror's Edge 2 isn’t slated to be added to development. It was a unique game in the DICE development schedule of 2008 and a special game tied to that. The Mirror's Edge franchise fit into the 2008 Playstation consoles more appropriately than it does for 2013 PS3s or PS4! Sorry!

 

http://images.wikia.com/uncyclopedia/images/b/b9/Garfreakeld.png


I luv kitty cats cuz they're very furry n cute. meow!
Please use plain text.
Message 54 of 93 (357 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
Registered: 01/04/2012
Online
9880 posts
 

Re: Pogo and Trumpet...

Apr 5, 2013

renatabls wrote:
DICE should make Mirror's Edge 2.

You mean DICE should tell EA to leave, then take Criterion and make an even cooler Burnout.

 

 

High-tech realistic crashing for when you feel like you wanted to smash someone so badly using the lightest stunt car ever. :smileyvery-happy:

Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Please use plain text.
Message 55 of 93 (352 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 11/01/2010
Online
3531 posts
 

Re: Pogo and Trumpet...

Apr 5, 2013

SteepMatt wrote:

duke_of_platypus wrote:

SteepMatt wrote:

duke_of_platypus wrote:

SteepMatt wrote:

Well yea the money will go to charity but what they forget to mention is for a LIMITED time


It says pretty clearly on the MotD that it is onl;y for the month of April.


......................Maybe i didnt read the MotD because I'm not near my PS3 and therefore can't get on it until next week? I don't know....just a suggestion


I shall take heed of your suggestion.

Spoiler
Whatever that suggestion is.

 


Of course why not? I'm the genie in the bottle


Well, I've actually just read the main post on the home page , and it clearly says at the end of the end of the 1st paragraph that they are only available for the month of April, so I'm not sure where they have announced this DLC without mentioning it is limited. 

Regarding "Of course why not? I'm the genie in the bottle"

....whatever you say man

 

Spoiler
I have no idea what you're saying.

 

 

Do you feel me?

Please use plain text.
Message 56 of 93 (334 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 12/29/2011
Offline
6829 posts
 

Re: Pogo and Trumpet...

Apr 5, 2013

duke_of_platypus wrote:

SteepMatt wrote:

duke_of_platypus wrote:

SteepMatt wrote:

duke_of_platypus wrote:

SteepMatt wrote:

Well yea the money will go to charity but what they forget to mention is for a LIMITED time


It says pretty clearly on the MotD that it is onl;y for the month of April.


......................Maybe i didnt read the MotD because I'm not near my PS3 and therefore can't get on it until next week? I don't know....just a suggestion


I shall take heed of your suggestion.

Spoiler
Whatever that suggestion is.

 


Of course why not? I'm the genie in the bottle


Well, I've actually just read the main post on the home page , and it clearly says at the end of the end of the 1st paragraph that they are only available for the month of April, so I'm not sure where they have announced this DLC without mentioning it is limited. 

Regarding "Of course why not? I'm the genie in the bottle"

....whatever you say man

 

Spoiler
I have no idea what you're saying.

 

 


:smileyvery-happy:

Sleep Matt signature
Please use plain text.
Message 57 of 93 (296 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 01/01/2010
Offline
1494 posts
 

Re: Pogo and Trumpet...

Apr 5, 2013
who is the genie in the bottle?

to this guy: you like to be trapped in a bottle for over 500 years?

because when genies are in bottles, THEY ARE TRAPPED. Its not for fun if they are in a bottle



Uncharted 3 Co-op Certification Center: Uncharted.VarHyid.com
Please use plain text.
Message 58 of 93 (280 Views)
First Son
Registered: 02/26/2013
Offline
30 posts
 

Re: Pogo and Trumpet...

Apr 6, 2013
Are these in the store yet? Eu. Iv not seen them.
Please use plain text.
Message 59 of 93 (236 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 04/06/2012
Online
2591 posts
 

Re: Pogo and Trumpet...

Apr 6, 2013

dazg17 wrote:
Are these in the store yet? Eu. Iv not seen them.

These are in the store, I found them on the web-based store:

 

Trumpet T-Shirt

Trumpet Gun

Pogo T-Shirt

Pogo Gun

Bundle

http://images.wikia.com/uncyclopedia/images/b/b9/Garfreakeld.png


I luv kitty cats cuz they're very furry n cute. meow!
Please use plain text.
Message 60 of 93 (230 Views)
Reply
0 Likes