Uncharted Territory
1420 posts

Re: Pogo and Trumpet...

[ Edited ]
Apr 7, 2013

Zidane_Finito wrote:

Psyschock wrote:

Eric-ND wrote:
The Pogo and Trumpet items ALL proceeds go to charity.

For oddball parts are $9.99 for the bundle and it saves you money over buying them all separately and you can ink get the Fireball shirt via the bundle.

Eric, explain how you save money with the oddball parts bundle? All parts cost 0.49€ each so that makes it around 4.50€ for all 9 items bought separately! Also when will this be available in the EU?

Oddball Bundle = the price of 4 Maps can't you see this a great deal here.:smileyvery-happy:

Well, only in the US I guess. :smileytongue:

--------ND/SCEE: UNCENSOR TLOU EU MP ALREADY!--------
----Greetings from Sony Censortainment Network Europe----
------------------Join my GTA V crew "ND forums"!-------------------

Please use plain text.
Message 71 of 93 (400 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1420 posts

Apr 7, 2013

Eric-ND wrote:
The oddball bundle will be in the EU April 16 or 23 depending on when Sony can sync all regions for the push.

The pricing in EU, once released, will reflect a discount. Every PS Store price is set by the region that controls it ultimately.

Thanks for the quick response Eric!

--------ND/SCEE: UNCENSOR TLOU EU MP ALREADY!--------
----Greetings from Sony Censortainment Network Europe----
------------------Join my GTA V crew "ND forums"!-------------------

Please use plain text.
Message 72 of 93 (395 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
9751 posts

Re: Pogo and Trumpet...(Eric-ND responded)

Apr 7, 2013
@matt I call all FPS shooters as peepeepewpew games. All of them are lame, and their fans/players are worse. For some reason their fans want to CoDify everything.
Currently looking for GTA Online friends who aren't obviously bad sports.
Please use plain text.
Message 73 of 93 (365 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2479 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 7, 2013

That's horrible :smileysad:

Just imagine Bioshock Infinite with regenerating low health multiplayer and $50 season passes

http://images.wikia.com/uncyclopedia/images/b/b9/Garfreakeld.png

I luv kitty cats cuz they're very furry n cute. meow!
Please use plain text.
Message 74 of 93 (345 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
9751 posts

Apr 7, 2013

I-Like-Pie45 wrote:

That's horrible :smileysad:

Just imagine Bioshock Infinite with regenerating low health multiplayer and $50 season passes

Oh GOD.

Please use plain text.
Message 75 of 93 (325 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2135 posts

Apr 7, 2013

TheStuntDouble wrote:
@matt I call all FPS shooters as peepeepewpew games. All of them are lame, and their fans/players are worse. For some reason their fans want to CoDify everything.

i am a huge fan of killzone (an FPS) and i sure as hell don't want to codify everything, i want it to stay as far away from it as possible, like they have been

Please use plain text.
Message 76 of 93 (297 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
12582 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 7, 2013

Matthijs_17 wrote:

I-Like-Pie45 wrote:

renatabls wrote:
DICE should make Mirror's Edge 2.

Mirror's Edge 2 isn’t slated to be added to development. It was a unique game in the DICE development schedule of 2008 and a special game tied to that. The Mirror's Edge franchise fit into the 2008 Playstation consoles more appropriately than it does for 2013 PS3s or PS4! Sorry!

is that a quote from someone from DICE? because last time I checked a small team was looking what to do with a Mirror's Edge 2? I seriously hope what you say is false, let's stop making all these pathetic first person shooters like battlefield (although it apparently being the best in the genre, the genre itself is boring in my opinion...) and work on unique projects like Mirror's Edge 2, but of course sales is all that matters and kids like to shoot things...

:smileymad:

Of course lets make Medal of Honor 29.. I mean.. Battlefield 4.. Seriously.. LOL Mirrors Edge is so far above that game, just because it requires some player intelligence which this poor generation of gamers cannot handle, it'll take forever to resurface.

But what i've heard is that Mirrors Edge 2 has been in development for many years, they are looking for a way to mainstream it. Which could actually just be a bad thing. We'll get a shooter instead of an intelligent thinking stealthy parkour game.

Everytime EA and Dice release a Battlefield game, apart from Bad Company, a little piece of me dies knowing that this generation of gamers are as flimzy as a turd, get it done, do your business for a few minutes, move on to the next one.

Please use plain text.
Message 77 of 93 (278 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
9751 posts

Apr 7, 2013

Aureilia wrote:

Matthijs_17 wrote:

I-Like-Pie45 wrote:

renatabls wrote:
DICE should make Mirror's Edge 2.

Mirror's Edge 2 isn’t slated to be added to development. It was a unique game in the DICE development schedule of 2008 and a special game tied to that. The Mirror's Edge franchise fit into the 2008 Playstation consoles more appropriately than it does for 2013 PS3s or PS4! Sorry!

is that a quote from someone from DICE? because last time I checked a small team was looking what to do with a Mirror's Edge 2? I seriously hope what you say is false, let's stop making all these pathetic first person shooters like battlefield (although it apparently being the best in the genre, the genre itself is boring in my opinion...) and work on unique projects like Mirror's Edge 2, but of course sales is all that matters and kids like to shoot things...

:smileymad:

Of course lets make Medal of Honor 29.. I mean.. Battlefield 4.. Seriously.. LOL Mirrors Edge is so far above that game, just because it requires some player intelligence which this poor generation of gamers cannot handle, it'll take forever to resurface.

But what i've heard is that Mirrors Edge 2 has been in development for many years, they are looking for a way to mainstream it. Which could actually just be a bad thing. We'll get a shooter instead of an intelligent thinking stealthy parkour game.

Everytime EA and Dice release a Battlefield game, apart from Bad Company, a little piece of me dies knowing that this generation of gamers are as flimzy as a turd, get it done, do your business for a few minutes, move on to the next one.

They're just catering to the majority, which happen to like peepeepewpew shooters over FPV free-running.

I mean, it's FPV Prince of Persia/AC/Free Running The Game. It's the peak of awesome for FPV!

The general peak of awesome being Burnout Paradise of course.

Please use plain text.
Message 78 of 93 (274 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
444 posts

Apr 7, 2013

You're not saving anything when buying from Naughty Dog. 

Please use plain text.
Message 79 of 93 (264 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
223 posts

Apr 8, 2013
This is random. But, since we're talking about EA, I think that there should be a SKATE 4. I loved SKATE 3.

Maybe on PS4/720?

That was an amazing series.

Please use plain text.
Message 80 of 93 (176 Views)
0 Likes