Reply
Nov 11 2012
By: a20198610 Wastelander 775 posts
Offline

Post 1.15 Colour Palette: Did I miss something?

[ Edited ]
11 replies 491 views Edited Nov 12, 2012

Or we should have better colour palette like from... few weeks?

- ND said we should get that right after last patch.

- 1.15 came out month ago.

They forget about this, or they counting that we forget?

 

I though they only trolling co-op players. ^_-

.........................................................................................................
Step back ND. King is Back:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bLHW78X1XeE
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 12 (491 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 12/06/2011
Online
17533 posts
 

Re: Did I miss something?

Nov 11, 2012
They said after 1.15. They never specified.
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 12 (478 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 12/08/2011
Offline
775 posts
 

Re: Did I miss something?

[ Edited ]
Nov 11, 2012

That giving them a looot of options.

.........................................................................................................
Step back ND. King is Back:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bLHW78X1XeE
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 12 (472 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 12/06/2011
Online
17533 posts
 

Re: Did I miss something?

Nov 11, 2012

a20198610 wrote:
That giving them a looot of options.

 

They didn't want to regret their words when the colors finally came in January. :smileywink:

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 12 (463 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 12/08/2011
Offline
775 posts
 

Re: Did I miss something?

[ Edited ]
Nov 11, 2012

Da_Almighty_Guy wrote:

a20198610 wrote:
That giving them a looot of options.

 

They didn't want to regret their words when the colors finally came in January. :smileywink:


January 2013? January 2014? January 201? :manhappy:

 

.........................................................................................................
Step back ND. King is Back:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bLHW78X1XeE
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 12 (454 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Survivor
Registered: 06/26/2010
Offline
2289 posts
 

Re: Did I miss something?

Nov 12, 2012

a20198610 wrote:

Or we should have better colour palette like from... few weeks?

- ND said we should get that right after last patch.

- 1.15 came out month ago.

They forget about this, or they counting that we forget?

 

I though they only trolling co-op players. ^_-


:smileysad:

 

So, everyone knows it now. :smileysad:

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 12 (389 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 11/28/2009
Offline
13011 posts
 

Re: Did I miss something?

Nov 12, 2012

They pretty much troll non-TDM players.

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/The-Last-of-Us-Multiplayer/Ping-filter-toggle-SUPPORT-for-less-lag/m-p/40782623
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 12 (368 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 06/06/2012
Offline
554 posts
 

Re: Did I miss something?

Nov 12, 2012
TDM gets a lot of trolling too, foget Power Plays. :smileyvery-happy:
_________________________________________________________

I like cats :3






Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 12 (352 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 12/08/2011
Offline
775 posts
 

Re: Did I miss something?

Nov 12, 2012

JD-- wrote:

a20198610 wrote:

Or we should have better colour palette like from... few weeks?

- ND said we should get that right after last patch.

- 1.15 came out month ago.

They forget about this, or they counting that we forget?

 

I though they only trolling co-op players. ^_-


:smileysad:

 

So, everyone knows it now. :smileysad:


Fixed. Khe khe

 

.........................................................................................................
Step back ND. King is Back:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bLHW78X1XeE
Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 12 (287 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 09/18/2012
Offline
894 posts
 

Re: Post 1.15 Colour Palette: Did I miss something?

Nov 12, 2012
they'll probably do it in a couple years.
____________________________________________________________

"Dann singe ich ein lied fur dich"
Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 12 (211 Views)
Reply
0 Likes