Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Sep 08 2012
By: thelegendaryD Uncharted Territory 1135 posts

Post Your Suggestions To ND!! (OFFICIAL THREAD)

[ Edited ]
122 replies 966 views Edited Sep 10, 2012

This thread is quite simple. Just post suggestions on this thread for ND to look over!     

Remeber, ND WILL look at your post! :smileyhappy:

My Suggestions: 

• Give us a better variety of boosters. 

• We should have a better variety of guns. (Such as Eddy's FAL. You could just add Eddy's Para9 with reload speed and clip size!) 

• We need more Community Events. (The double cash was great, but we would really like to see more from you guys. Such as (Play with Eric) or (Play with Cog). 

• We desperately need you guys to look into technical problems in the game. We recently had a thread about blindfiring having an increase in stopping power. That needs to be looked into. 

• You guys really need to start giving the community things they desire. For months, we wanted Rika Raja, and Wetsuit Elena. You said that they don't "fit into the UNCHARTED Universe", yet you add those Power Rangers in the game. (Killzone)

• You guys really need to communicate with us more. These forums have recently had a high amount of shenanigans and trolling due to a lack of communications about Patch 1.15 from you guys. 

• Please make a regional toggle for matchmaking or a mercenary mode. (The reason for this is because many of us in the community have faced against a ridiculously high amount of foreigners with bad connection. Which affects our gameplay.) 

• Last but not least, we really need you guys to give us an explanation about why Chloe has her customization parts all of her skins. Yet, Elena does not. Let's just say I feel like putting Bunny Ears on UDf Elena, yeah? Well, apparently I can't! Please fix that in any way you can. 

Well, these were my suggestions. Hopefully, Naughty Dog will take the time to look at this. Anyways, post those suggestions! UNCHARTED 3 has a long way to go! :smileyhappy:.              

Edit: I'm sorry if these suggestions are cluttered all together. I'll fix them as soon as I can.

TOP SUGGESTIONS:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

xXGoldenArthurXx's suggestion: http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/UNCHARTED-3-Drake-s-Deception/The-Final-Rankings/td-p/3815869...

Actaully, adding 76-100 levels isn't a bad idea. Especially since this game will be supported for a long period in time. It also gives this game a purpose. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Joe-Itz070's suggestion: http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/UNCHARTED-3-Drake-s-Deception/Just-a-suggestion-for-stealth-k...

I would have to agree. Especially when someone is equipping revenge and you fail to throw back the grenade. I would suggest a 

Longer grenade timer when you are doing a stealth kill. :smileyhappy:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lab_meister's suggestion:http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/UNCHARTED-3-Drake-s-Deception/Cover-System-1-Kudos/m-p/382118...

I would personally like a cover system buff of some sort. This is because the cover system is useless and fails to meet its purpose. We have things like strafing and fleet foot defeating the purpose of using cover. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SHUT_UP_FOOLS's suggestion: http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/UNCHARTED-3-Drake-s-Deception/Make-Monkey-Man-booster-better-...

I would have to agree on this thread. Monkey Man is a very beneficial booster. However, it is too difficult to level it up. To level up Monkey Man, it requires a player to pull down an enemy. This may seem easy, but it's actually very difficult to do. You will rarely see the oppritunity to pull down anyone. So "pull down" needs to be replaced with something else.

ITzShindu's suggestion:http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/UNCHARTED-3-Drake-s-Deception/Anniversary-Drake-Skin-for-Nove...

This suggestion is perfect! We would absoulutely LOVE to see an anniversary skin of some sort on November 1st! This gives the game more variety and more excitiment. This idea is perfect. 

AliMakaveli's suggestion: http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/UNCHARTED-3-Drake-s-Deception/Replace-DM-on-TO-With-THIS-Capture-The-Idol/td-p/38123799/highlight/false

Nd, this would make Gold Rush/Plunder much more interesting! :smileyhappy: We would much appreciate it if you guys took this idea and implement it into the game! 

AliMakaveli's suggestion: http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/UNCHARTED-3-Drake-s-Deception/SUPER-SURVIVAL-Mode-Most-Wanted...

IMO, this would be the ultimate definition of fun! :smileyhappy: There is a full list of detail of what Ali wants you guys to do! Not only that, this would give the game more variety and a more interesting experience to new coming players. Also, the gold star idea is perfect! 

AliMakaveli's suggestion: http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/UNCHARTED-3-Drake-s-Deception/Naughty-Dog-Make-Patch-1-15-ALL...

We really hope you guys at Naughty Dog really take the time to look at this thread. You guys have simply ignored the needs of co-op for months. It's time you do it now! One major problem would definitely be the SAS shotgun brutes. They are just extremely too OP.

HELLSAGENT_17's suggestion: http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/UNCHARTED-3-Drake-s-Deception/If-you-re-going-to-sell-somethi...

More loadouts is something we have always wanted. We know you guys want to support this game for awhile, so then why not give us more loadouts? There are some people put there who really want to try out new things with their weapons. So why not?

DrakeShepard's suggestion: http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/UNCHARTED-3-Drake-s-Deception/Flashback-Co-op-Adventure-Maps/...

Drake's thread really speaks for itself. :smileyhappy: He has a wonderful list of Co-op improvements! 

Thread has been updated with top suggestions. Please send in more suggestions for me to Post it up on the thread! 

Thread must be liked by many people and must be a thread!!

Thanks. :smileyhappy:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I like waffles
Message 1 of 123 (966 Views)
Uncharted Territory
990 posts

Re: The OFFICIAL Suggestion Thread!!

Sep 8, 2012
Message 2 of 123 (957 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1135 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 8, 2012

Sorry about the cluttering. :smileysad: It's kind of hard to fix it on an iPad.

Edit: Cluttering has been fixed. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I like waffles
Message 3 of 123 (954 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1135 posts

Re: The OFFICIAL Suggestion Thread!! (Post your suggestions to ND)

Sep 8, 2012

Was this thread already made or something? :smileysad:

I like waffles
Message 4 of 123 (934 Views)
Survivor
2179 posts

Sep 8, 2012

*Claps softly* Not bad. Even though I do wish their communication was better. THESE ARE THE OFFFICIAL FORUMS. This is where the minds of your community come to meet and discuss ideas. Their communication is almost as bad as the moderation on these forums, if not, worst. And yes I wish I could have Cat Ears on Winter Elena. Btw if the Cat Ears had a tail like the buny ears, I would have a small orjasum. And your excuses on why certain characters can't be added is BS. You guys have characters from completely different franchises in U2. WHY DAFAQ can't we get characters that have something to do with Uncharted. I don't want Uncharted 2 to be unique. Of couse I like U3's loadout system and other mechanics more than U2, but the best things in U2 were taken out of U3. Most of the community would agree that U2 was much more enjoyable than U3 so bring back the things that we loved. Porting a few old skins is something that is so simple and easy for you guys to do that you should've done it AGES ago. I would love to play as Wetsuit Elena as my hero and Heist Flynn as my villain. The whole skin thing is something so small that would have a huge impact on the community like the colors. So minor gameplay wise but so important to us. Sure certain things like porting old U2 maps, etc is not something I would expect for you guys to do upon request but there are certain exceptions. We KNOW you guys can do this. Look past everything for once and just listen to your community. I know you guys are busy working on TloU but thats a future thing. Really ND, I hope you know what you've done.

/Broken Rant

Message 5 of 123 (928 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1668 posts

Sep 8, 2012
Can't be an "Official" thread unless granted by ND 😜
Naughtydog, you must bring back Charlie Cutter in Uncharted 4.
Message 6 of 123 (919 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2792 posts

Sep 8, 2012

We'll make a good poster out of you, yet!

Keep up the good work and please, keep alts out of this thread. It has a little potential.

Message 7 of 123 (915 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1828 posts

Sep 8, 2012
Message 8 of 123 (908 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1668 posts

Sep 8, 2012
Message 9 of 123 (901 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2216 posts

Sep 8, 2012

HELLSAGENT_17 wrote:

We'll make a good poster out of you, yet!

Keep up the good work and please, keep alts out of this thread. It has a little potential.

Don't worry, Most alts here are from thelegendaryD so I don't think he/she will spam his/her own threads.

Signature02.png

Message 10 of 123 (895 Views)