Reply
Fender Bender
Registered: 03/23/2010
Offline
2794 posts
 

Re: The OFFICIAL Suggestion Thread!! (Post your suggestions to ND)

Sep 8, 2012

thelegendaryD wrote:

HELLSAGENT_17 wrote:

DynamiteFREAKx wrote:

Hielke6991 wrote:

HELLSAGENT_17 wrote:

We'll make a good poster out of you, yet!

 

Keep up the good work and please, keep alts out of this thread. It has a little potential.


Don't worry, Most alts here are from thelegendaryD so I don't think he/she will spam his/her own threads.


I didn't make alt accounts. I asked some friends to do it for me and kudo me. Why? Because I wanted to seethat the max rank on the badges were. Sorry about that. :/ I didn't realize people felt so strongly about it.


... Did you just admit AND make an alt to tell us your friends made alts to spam these forums and boost you? Cmon.... Seriously, I think I lost an iq point.


Yes. Sorry about that. =\ Will not happen again. Smiley Happy


Ok, I'll forgive you then, if you stop. I got my eyes on you!

Message 21 of 123 (281 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 11/23/2010
Offline
1136 posts
 

Re: The OFFICIAL Suggestion Thread!! (Post your suggestions to ND)

Sep 8, 2012

SHUT_UP_FOOLS wrote:
Ok....... Kudo boost me everyone.
(I'm joking)

lol Well, I hope people can forgive me about that. Smiley Sad I just wanted to seek out the max badge. 

Anyways, (getting back on topic.) What is your suggestion for Nd to look at?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I like waffles
Message 22 of 123 (279 Views)
Fender Bender
Registered: 03/23/2010
Offline
2794 posts
 

Re: The OFFICIAL Suggestion Thread!! (Post your suggestions to ND)

Sep 8, 2012

thelegendaryD wrote:

SHUT_UP_FOOLS wrote:
Ok....... Kudo boost me everyone.
(I'm joking)

lol Well, I hope people can forgive me about that. Smiley Sad I just wanted to seek out the max badge. 

Anyways, (getting back on topic.) What is your suggestion for Nd to look at?


Hair

Message 23 of 123 (275 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 06/30/2012
Offline
1668 posts
 

Re: Post Your Suggestions To ND!! (Official Thread)

Sep 8, 2012
I forgive you. My suggestion is forward the bottom of the first page. (it's the monkey man link)
Naughtydog, you must bring back Charlie Cutter in Uncharted 4.
Message 24 of 123 (266 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 11/23/2010
Offline
1136 posts
 

Re: Post Your Suggestions To ND!! (Official Thread)

Sep 8, 2012

Does anyone have any other suggestions so I can post them in this thread? If so, please notify us! Your thoughts DO matter! Smiley Happy

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I like waffles
Message 25 of 123 (253 Views)
Highlighted
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 08/12/2012
Offline
314 posts
 

Re: Post Your Suggestions To ND!! (Official Thread)

Sep 8, 2012

The cover system needs a buff.  Cover is more of a disadvantage than an advantage.  With the cover-breaking system, the speed at which you take cover, and the general mobility while in cover, it is very useless.  

 

Most of us have experienced a situation where someone will be shooting at us, we take cover and die after getting into cover.  This is most likely do to lag, but I have a few suggestions to solve this problem.  First the speed at which you go into cover is quite slow.  Monkey Man increases this speed for some reason, but I think the general cover-taking speed should be increased by 5-15%.  Along with this maybe the regeneration speed while in cover should be increased.  A very, very, slight increase, though.  Maybe about a fourth of the speed of regeneration bronze.

 

Another problem is how slow you move while you're actually in cover.  Cover makes you a sitting duck while aiming.  Most people in end up strafing a few feet behind cover rather than in it.  A 10-20% increase in strafing speed while in cover wouldn't be a bad idea. 

 

My Youtube Channel
Mods please move the multiplayer meme thread back to the Multiplayer General it gets no attention anymore and its just sad. Why kill such a great thread? Move it back I Say!!!
Message 26 of 123 (247 Views)
First Son
Registered: 09/07/2012
Offline
8 posts
 

Re: The OFFICIAL Suggestion Thread!! (Post your suggestions to ND)

[ Edited ]
Sep 8, 2012

They're probably going to read this, but not reply to our suggestions, but what did we say? They'll have to communicate more to let us, the community, have a clue on what's going on there. We asked them to add the characters we had in the last Uncharted, but the only answer we got was one telling us that they're not okay in the universe of Uncharted. How? A character from Killzone, a game that doesn't have to do anything with Uncharted, is available for us, but one we had in the last Uncharted isn't? Trolled! They always give us the same reply, but when we tell them our opinions about that, they ignore us and continue on. The only thread that got attention was the one asking for more colours, but we have so many threads giving you suggestions. They have to think about us, because we're the community and without us, this game wouldn't survive. We're the players who buy your content and give you our money and we're the players who tell you about the problems in this multiplayer. We deserve the right to talk to you! 

My suggestion is to add a new gamemode with all of the new maps we got with the last lab. It was fantastic and I'm sure many of you are also interested in that. I enjoyed the multiplayer and couldn't even leave the Playstation for one minute. They don't have to give us them in the lab, but let the lab have weird gamemodes (because that's the reason of this gamemode) and create a new gamemode only for these maps. What do you think about that? 

Message 27 of 123 (245 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 03/23/2010
Offline
2794 posts
 

Re: Post Your Suggestions To ND!! (Official Thread)

Sep 8, 2012

lab_meister wrote:

The cover system needs a buff.  Cover is more of a disadvantage than an advantage.  With the cover-breaking system, the speed at which you take cover, and the general mobility while in cover, it is very useless.  

 

Most of us have experienced a situation where someone will be shooting at us, we take cover and die after getting into cover.  This is most likely do to lag, but I have a few suggestions to solve this problem.  First the speed at which you go into cover is quite slow.  Monkey Man increases this speed for some reason, but I think the general cover-taking speed should be increased by 5-15%.  Along with this maybe the regeneration speed while in cover should be increased.  A very, very, slight increase, though.  Maybe about a fourth of the speed of regeneration bronze.

 

Another problem is how slow you move while you're actually in cover.  Cover makes you a sitting duck while aiming.  Most people in end up strafing a few feet behind cover rather than in it.  A 10-20% increase in strafing speed while in cover wouldn't be a bad idea. 

 


Lol, did you just copy/pasta your entire thread?

Message 28 of 123 (243 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 08/12/2012
Offline
314 posts
 

Re: Post Your Suggestions To ND!! (Official Thread)

Sep 8, 2012

HELLSAGENT_17 wrote:

lab_meister wrote:

The cover system needs a buff.  Cover is more of a disadvantage than an advantage.  With the cover-breaking system, the speed at which you take cover, and the general mobility while in cover, it is very useless.  

 

Most of us have experienced a situation where someone will be shooting at us, we take cover and die after getting into cover.  This is most likely do to lag, but I have a few suggestions to solve this problem.  First the speed at which you go into cover is quite slow.  Monkey Man increases this speed for some reason, but I think the general cover-taking speed should be increased by 5-15%.  Along with this maybe the regeneration speed while in cover should be increased.  A very, very, slight increase, though.  Maybe about a fourth of the speed of regeneration bronze.

 

Another problem is how slow you move while you're actually in cover.  Cover makes you a sitting duck while aiming.  Most people in end up strafing a few feet behind cover rather than in it.  A 10-20% increase in strafing speed while in cover wouldn't be a bad idea. 

 


Lol, did you just copy/pasta your entire thread?


Basically.  The author of this thread suggested I post it to this thread, and I honestly just want someone to see my suggestion.  

My Youtube Channel
Mods please move the multiplayer meme thread back to the Multiplayer General it gets no attention anymore and its just sad. Why kill such a great thread? Move it back I Say!!!
Message 29 of 123 (234 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 11/23/2010
Offline
1136 posts
 

Re: Post Your Suggestions To ND!! (Official Thread)

Sep 8, 2012

lab_meister wrote:

The cover system needs a buff.  Cover is more of a disadvantage than an advantage.  With the cover-breaking system, the speed at which you take cover, and the general mobility while in cover, it is very useless.  

 

Most of us have experienced a situation where someone will be shooting at us, we take cover and die after getting into cover.  This is most likely do to lag, but I have a few suggestions to solve this problem.  First the speed at which you go into cover is quite slow.  Monkey Man increases this speed for some reason, but I think the general cover-taking speed should be increased by 5-15%.  Along with this maybe the regeneration speed while in cover should be increased.  A very, very, slight increase, though.  Maybe about a fourth of the speed of regeneration bronze.

 

Another problem is how slow you move while you're actually in cover.  Cover makes you a sitting duck while aiming.  Most people in end up strafing a few feet behind cover rather than in it.  A 10-20% increase in strafing speed while in cover wouldn't be a bad idea. 

 


Alright! Your suggestion was posted! Smiley Happy 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I like waffles
Message 30 of 123 (233 Views)