Aug 08 2013
By: kio123waxcolor Splicer 88 posts

Post any unfair players here.

[ Edited ]
10 replies 385 views Edited Aug 8, 2013

I got one, and his name was **** and he was lagging like crazy.
The other day in lab map 1 he was there, and there was something fishy about it.
This guy took down all of my teammates and almost got two or more extinction medals, and he was only carrying a non modded Ak. When he was camping, I saw him and made the shot for his head. The blood came out but a whole round of sniper bullets couldn't kill him.
So that is the cheater of the day.
P.S. I looked at the cinema replay and he didn't use juggernaut, it took me all my M32 Hammer ammo just to make him stumble!

Edit: removed blacklisting

U--J

Message 1 of 11 (385 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2971 posts

Re: Post any unfair players here.

[ Edited ]
Aug 8, 2013

kio123waxcolor wrote:
I got one, and his name was **** and he was lagging like crazy.
The other day in lab map 1 he was there, and there was something fishy about it.
This guy took down all of my teammates and almost got two or more extinction medals, and he was only carrying a non modded Ak. When he was camping, I saw him and made the shot for his head. The blood came out but a whole round of sniper bullets couldn't kill him.
So that is the cheater of the day.
P.S. I looked at the cinema replay and he didn't use juggernaut, it took me all my M32 Hammer ammo just to make him stumble!

Look at them two statements together. So lagger = cheater now?

photo Steak_zps70cec71c.jpg
Message 2 of 11 (382 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
88 posts

Aug 8, 2013
It kinda is cheating.. Lag is a problem some people have and is a disadvantage for us and a buff for them.
Message 3 of 11 (378 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3480 posts

Aug 8, 2013

Blacklisting isn't allowed in these forums. There isn't really much you can do right now, seeing as the Uncharted team are working on another project, so don't have time banish "unfair" players. 

Message 4 of 11 (367 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
10262 posts

Aug 8, 2013
First, you can't blacklist people.
Second, lagging isn't cheating. I didn't realize not having a decent Internet is cheating. What's next, having a new controller is cheating?
Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 5 of 11 (363 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
88 posts

Aug 8, 2013
I don't see anyone who cares.. The mods never seem to be monitering anyway.
Message 6 of 11 (359 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
88 posts

Aug 8, 2013
And what I am saying is being a walking tank everywhere you go is cheating.. It wasn't how the game was supposed to be.
Message 7 of 11 (357 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
13011 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 8, 2013

TheStuntDouble wrote:
Second, lagging isn't cheating. I didn't realize not having a decent Internet is cheating. What's next, having a new controller is cheating?

Yeah, it is borderline cheating:

Edit: removed blacklisting

U--J

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/The-Last-of-Us-Multiplayer/Ping-filter-toggle-SUPPORT-for-less-lag/m-p/40782623
Message 8 of 11 (338 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1419 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 8, 2013

tapantaola wrote:

TheStuntDouble wrote:

U--J

Didn't see that coming, did yah?? Smiley Very Happy 

Ouch! luckily the lag isn't back to those levels yet it's getting there especially in the default player pool since any & everyone has access to UC3 there.

Message 9 of 11 (316 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
13011 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 8, 2013

Zidane_Finito wrote:

tapantaola wrote:

TheStuntDouble wrote:

U--J

1) Didn't see that coming, did yah?? Smiley Very Happy 

2) Ouch! luckily the lag isn't back to those levels yet it's getting there especially in the default player pool since any & everyone has access to UC3 there.

1) LOL, the game is clearly trolling me.

2) Nah, you won't see lagalicious paranormal phenomena in the Default pool. More players = more chances to find someone in your region

It's not a coincidence that I've seen the worst lag in the DLC pool...

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/The-Last-of-Us-Multiplayer/Ping-filter-toggle-SUPPORT-for-less-lag/m-p/40782623
Message 10 of 11 (305 Views)
0 Likes