Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
May 25 2013
By: leproso004 First Son 1 posts

Problem with the Online Code

8 replies 217 views Edited May 25, 2013

Hello, i buy the Uncharted 3 : Drake's Deception GOTY  and i can't redeem the online code.  Says : "The code that you entered not be correct or  my be not longer valid"    The Game it's first hand ...

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 9 (217 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2851 posts

Re: Problem with the Online Code

May 25, 2013

leproso004 wrote:

Hello, i buy the Uncharted 3 : Drake's Deception GOTY  and i can't redeem the online code.  Says : "The code that you entered not be correct or  my be not longer valid"    The Game it's first hand ...

that is annoying, if I were you I would try the code a few times again (maybe you made a mistake), and if it still doesn't work, that means the code is used before, it has to, so you must take it back to where you bhought it and say that they sold you a used game, demand either a new code or a new copy entirely, if you bhought it online, it is a little more difficult to solve it this way, that's why I always buy games in normal stores, good luck!

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 9 (212 Views)
Treasure Hunter
3640 posts

May 25, 2013
Did you buy it NEW or USED?
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 9 (198 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1093 posts

May 26, 2013
The same thing happened to me.

I bought a brand new ps3 about 2 or 3 months ago and it came with a new copy of UC3 GOTY edition. Sealed and everything. But when I went to enter the code for the online pass, it told me I the code was invalid or had already been used or something.

Luckily, I also had pre-ordered the game and got it the first day it came out in 2011. So I was able to reinstall the online pass from my previous downloads. (Since then my ps3 and games were stolen so I had to buy everything again).

I wish I had a solution to the problem that helped you, but unless you had previously installed it by chance, I'm not sure. Idk if someone could share the download with you. Idk if it would work or not. If you bought the game new, I would call the place you bought it from.
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 9 (187 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10027 posts

May 26, 2013
Hello, leproso. Check if your game is the same region as your account. ALL DLC is region-locked.

If you have a US account and the game is of Asian region, make an Asian account.

Don't worry. After you install, the online code is in the system. You should be able to play Uncharted with either account.
Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 9 (182 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1494 posts

May 26, 2013
hello stundouble

Uncharted 3 Co-op Certification Center: Uncharted.VarHyid.com
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 9 (179 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10027 posts

May 26, 2013
Hey man.
Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 9 (175 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1494 posts

May 26, 2013
what's up? :smileyhappy:

Uncharted 3 Co-op Certification Center: Uncharted.VarHyid.com
Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 9 (168 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2851 posts

May 26, 2013

TheStuntDouble wrote:
Hello, leproso. Check if your game is the same region as your account. ALL DLC is region-locked.

If you have a US account and the game is of Asian region, make an Asian account.

Don't worry. After you install, the online code is in the system. You should be able to play Uncharted with either account.

that's a good idea, forgot about that one, while I even had the problem myself with Uncharted 2, not with an online pass of course, because Uncharted 2 didn't have that, but with the first DLC I wasn't able to play it, because the store where I bhought it had imported the game, very annoying, but like I said earlier, if you buy it in a normal store you can always go back and say it won't work, and in my case the store was so nice to import an playstation network card for me, and then I created the right psn-account and just downloaded the stuff on that account, problem solved, although it took some work...

Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 9 (152 Views)
0 Likes