Keyblade Wielder
10167 posts

Re: Problems with team objective/dlc's

Oct 15, 2013
Marked Men should cycle through players but preferably just the middle three. If the top player's a pro and he's marked and the other team's just a bunch of average Joes they're screwed for the entirety of the round. Really, a bunch of 8-7 people take down the guy with 21-3? They're super screwed.
Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Message 11 of 13 (201 Views)
Lombax Warrior
114 posts

Oct 21, 2013
I agree with StardustSpeedway completely (I've played with him/her numerous times on TO so i think he/she understands the frustration)...As to chain reaction; i think points should be awarded for team cooperation and the announcer should bemore specific about the particular objective thats being played. Turf war should have a refined point system so players dont camp in a territory to boost their stats. Medal system in objective based games needa to be more refined and rewarding. Curreant system is complete BS. Last but not least....lag is more intolerable now that gamers have branched out into other games. UC3 is dying :-(
Message 12 of 13 (177 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
114 posts

Oct 21, 2013
Im assuming plunder has similar issues(i only play it sometimes). When i do play plunder i see lots of ppl camping in the corner and not helping with the obj at all. I can understand why newbies dont do anything at all(coz they dont know how to play the game?) Yet i still see players who are highly ranked and they are as useless as newbies lol. Why isbit like that?
Message 13 of 13 (176 Views)
0 Likes