Fender Bender
2433 posts

Re: Problems with the game since 1.17.089 LU

Jul 22, 2013

The leaving of multiplayer and freezing is the same as what happened a few months ago.  Just try not to look at the leaderboard when on the multiplayer and you should be able to leave the game to XMB without freezing. 

If I remember right the last time this was due to the tournament prizes or something that had to do with the tournament.

Good Day Sir!
Message 11 of 20 (607 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1350 posts

Jul 22, 2013

I have had similar issues, too. I don't feel like going into detail because they were summarized in the OP.

Also, did anybody notice how the "Extra" section on the Main Menu now leads you to DLC/Microtransactions, not "other Uncharted games" (like it says it should)? I don't know if that was intentional or ND is reaching new levels of pathetic.

Message 12 of 20 (587 Views)
Wastelander
724 posts

Jul 22, 2013
I haven't had issues with this version... so far.
Message 13 of 20 (580 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
103 posts

Jul 23, 2013

naughty dog stats .com is not working 2

Message 14 of 20 (548 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1429 posts

Jul 23, 2013

I had this too a couple of months. I fixed it by deleting all the game data (not the saved data or it was the other way around cant remember). Anyhow you need to delete everything where things are saved from patches and your DLC (this is also a fix used for the well known spinning ring of patch 1.09 of uncharted 2, which you can get stuck on). Don't worry after you deleted it you can get it back by redownloading it from your transaction list.

Good luck Smiley Happy .

Message 15 of 20 (544 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
381 posts

Jul 24, 2013

I suppose that's what you get when Naughty Dog tries to increase something which isn't increasable...

FromTheDutch wrote:

I had this too a couple of months. I fixed it by deleting all the game data (not the saved data or it was the other way around cant remember). Anyhow you need to delete everything where things are saved from patches and your DLC (this is also a fix used for the well known spinning ring of patch 1.09 of uncharted 2, which you can get stuck on). Don't worry after you deleted it you can get it back by redownloading it from your transaction list.

Good luck Smiley Happy .

^^ And that isn't worth the trouble..

What I do advise anyone with problems to try is: Start up a different game for a moment, that will clear the probably corrupted cache Uncharted 3 put on your ps3...

I had the same problem once before and when I played Uncharted 2 for a bit, Uncharted 3 went back to normal after that.

Message 16 of 20 (497 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1419 posts

Jul 24, 2013

IzunaShisui wrote:

I suppose that's what you get when Naughty Dog tries to increase something which isn't increasable...

FromTheDutch wrote:

Good luck Smiley Happy .

What I do advise anyone with problems to try is: Start up a different game for a moment, that will clear the probably corrupted cache Uncharted 3 put on your ps3...

I had the same problem once before and when I played Uncharted 2 for a bit, Uncharted 3 went back to normal after that.

This is a problem on ND's side, clearly you both did not read the OP.

Message 17 of 20 (483 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
381 posts

Jul 24, 2013

Zidane_Finito wrote:

IzunaShisui wrote:

FromTheDutch wrote:

Good luck Smiley Happy .

This is a problem on ND's side, clearly you both did not read the OP.

I did read the OP, smart pants...

And what I read clearly is the same as what happend a few months back, when Naughty Dog also delivered a faulty live update.

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/UNCHARTED-3-Drake-s-Deception/Black-Screen-of-Death/td-p/3887...

^^ That was half a year ago... there was another thread back then which was bigger but I can't be bothered to find it for you..

And I know, cause I had the same problem as the OP had back then.. which is the same problem as what is happening now..

Message 18 of 20 (450 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
324 posts

[ Edited ]
last month

Message 19 of 20 (418 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Uncharted Territory
1419 posts

Jul 25, 2013

Cherry_Ronde wrote:

This is exactly why Naughty Dog don't want to make too many changes to the game. It seems like they always end up breaking something when they fix something else.

The problems only started ever since they turned the 'Extras' Section into the over-priced Bundles store.

Even the game is sick of Microtransactions. Smiley Tongue

Message 20 of 20 (409 Views)
0 Likes