This is definitely one of my favorite Competitive glitches. I wonder if it could be replicated in Co-Op... hmmmm...
• [SUPPORT] Co-Op Treasure Changes [54 Kudos][21 Possible Changes] •
• Crushing+ • No Incentive to playing Co-Op Arena (my ideas to fix that) •
• A Co-Op Dream Map • Deadly Drive - Chapter 2.5 - Co-Op Adventure •
• Pinkerton's Mansion - Co-Op Arena Map • *-=JD--'s Ultimate Co-Op Guide=-* •
• Co-Op Mods for other Weapons • Co-Op Kickback Fixes - My ideas •
• "A Forced Collaboration" - Drake, Eddy, and Flynn •
I got this glitch 2-3 times by random when shooting an RPG on a propane tank in public matches.
----Greetings from Sony Censortainment Network Europe----
------------------Join my GTA V crew "ND forums"!-------------------
It can be replicated in co op. I've actually tried it JD. It doesn't kill any enemies though. It'd be hilarious if it did. I'd charge at the pak 80 brute and hope for the best.
What a shame. Imagine letting one off during siege when there's 3 brutes, 3 kickback enemies and many other enemies lurking. Just sit back and let the cash come rolling in.
This glitch dropped the frame rate so much that my PS3 froze once. ;D
this happened to me when i did this glitch in a custom game a long time ago, except i wasn't the only one that froze, 5 out of the 6 people that was in that lobby froze, the only one that didn't was the person holding the propane tank
i thought they tweaked this glitch though; not that it's impossible anymore, just that not as many explosions will occur, so people's ps3s don't freeze up?