Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Fender Bender
2841 posts

Re: ** Q&A with the Naughty Dog Development Team: May Edition **

May 3, 2013

Zidane_Finito wrote:

Matthijs_17 wrote:

Usually I would ask about the hipfire nerf again, but you said it's on the 'to do list' and I understand that it takes time, but if it isn't fixed let's say at the end of August, I am going to spam you with the question again in the September Q and A, and don't say it can't be fixed in 4 months:smileytongue:

Anyway, let's ask a happier question:

Will Naughty Dog be on stage at the Sony Press Conference at this years E3? :smileyhappy:

of course they will. :smileytongue:

well we don't know, of course they are working on a ps4 game, but maybe not long enough to show it, so I am curious if they will be there :smileywink:

Please use plain text.
Message 61 of 219 (381 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1419 posts

May 3, 2013

Matthijs_17 wrote:

Zidane_Finito wrote:

Matthijs_17 wrote:

Usually I would ask about the hipfire nerf again, but you said it's on the 'to do list' and I understand that it takes time, but if it isn't fixed let's say at the end of August, I am going to spam you with the question again in the September Q and A, and don't say it can't be fixed in 4 months:smileytongue:

Will Naughty Dog be on stage at the Sony Press Conference at this years E3? :smileyhappy:

well we don't know, of course they are working on a ps4 game, but maybe not long enough to show it, so I am curious if they will be there :smileywink:

It's pretty obvious they will be there TLOU comes out shortly after they will have a huge presentation on the game, probably debut or showcase the MP aspect of it.

Please use plain text.
Message 62 of 219 (374 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2841 posts

May 3, 2013

Zidane_Finito wrote:

Matthijs_17 wrote:

Zidane_Finito wrote:

Matthijs_17 wrote:

It's pretty obvious they will be there TLOU comes out shortly after they will have a huge presentation on the game, probably debut or showcase the MP aspect of it.

nah, I don't think so, developers don't do that close to release, the last playstation game I remember to release close to E3 was inFAMOUS 2 back in 2011, they only showed a launch trailer, Sucker Punch wasn't even there to announce it, E3 will be about the PS4, it won't show multiplayer for The Last of Us, it doesn't make sense :smileywink:

Please use plain text.
Message 63 of 219 (368 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1419 posts

May 3, 2013

Matthijs_17 wrote:

Zidane_Finito wrote:

Matthijs_17 wrote:

Zidane_Finito wrote:

Matthijs_17 wrote:

nah, I don't think so, developers don't do that close to release, the last playstation game I remember to release close to E3 was inFAMOUS 2 back in 2011, they only showed a launch trailer, Sucker Punch wasn't even there to announce it, E3 will be about the PS4, it won't show multiplayer for The Last of Us, it doesn't make sense :smileywink:

Well then going by what you stated, they will probably announce UC4 then, just like they announced UC1 at E3 2006 a year prior to it's release. 

Please use plain text.
Message 64 of 219 (357 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4890 posts

May 3, 2013
If they don't announce UC4 at E3 this year, RobinGaming will flip out. He is certain it will be announced. I'm not getting my hopes up.
 photo enemy_zpsb0542811.jpg
Please use plain text.
Message 65 of 219 (346 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2841 posts

May 3, 2013

NikeMurphDawg wrote:
If they don't announce UC4 at E3 this year, RobinGaming will flip out. He is certain it will be announced. I'm not getting my hopes up.

I do think it will be announced, think about it, Uncharted is a system seller, if people know that Uncharted is coming to PS4 (a launch title will be to soon I am afraid), they buy the PS4 just for that game alone, Sony needs a better launch this time around because the PS3 launch was awful, and I'm sure they learn from their mistakes (they already have a pretty strong line up of exclusives for the PS4 so far with Knack, inFAMOUS Second Son, Killzone Shadowfall and Drive Club), now they only have to top it of with an Uncharted title and everyone will rush to the store and get themselves a PS4 :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Message 66 of 219 (336 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1310 posts

May 3, 2013

Why do you love fooling around with stat-hats and all that crap, why don't you just start caring about the technical fixes in this game, and leave all the stat-hats and the flashy stuff for a bit, and start fixing the heart of this game. . . DBG is still here. Party split is still here. No return glitch is still here. Freezing at start 1 is here. Infinite ring is here. Teleporting all across the map is here(Un-intentional) Grenade spawn kills the second you respawn. . .  Please guys Kudo this, it would mean alot.

" I did not tell half of what I saw. For i knew i would not be believed " - Marco Polo 1324.
Please use plain text.
Message 67 of 219 (324 Views)
Lombax Warrior
127 posts

[ Edited ]
May 3, 2013

LifeLongFrenzy wrote:

Why do you love fooling around with stat-hats and all that crap, why don't you just start caring about the technical fixes in this game, and leave all the stat-hats and the flashy stuff for a bit, and start fixing the heart of this game. . . DBG is still here. Party split is still here. No return glitch is still here. Freezing at start 1 is here. Infinite ring is here. Teleporting all across the map is here(Un-intentional) Grenade spawn kills the second you respawn. . .  Please guys Kudo this, it would mean alot.

Hmm, From that list I had DBG happen today, 7 party spilts, 2 spinning rings, Froze 6 times at Voting starts in 1, 1 No cash glitch and I got killed by Matthijs' nade while I was respawning when I was playing with him in 3tdm... Good job ND I love you guys. No really, I really really do love you guys for screwing us players over like that. Thanks a bunch.

Please use plain text.
Message 68 of 219 (314 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2841 posts

May 3, 2013

a29426qbca11bd92 wrote:

LifeLongFrenzy wrote:

Hmm, From that list I had DBG happen today, 7 party spilts, 2 spinning rings, Froze 6 times at Voting starts in 1, 1 No cash glitch and I got killed by Matthijs' nade while I was respawning when I was playing with him in 3tdm... Good job ND I love you guys. No really, I really really do love you guys for screwing us players over like that. Thanks a bunch.

and then you spawned in front of me and I blew you and myself up with the RPG and you accidently kicked me, it was a wonderful match for sure... :smileyindifferent:

Please use plain text.
Message 69 of 219 (293 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1814 posts

May 3, 2013

dercooletyp95 wrote:
Why cant we get a Serverbrowser? That would kill the problems with lagger and Revenge noobs can be removed from a game. Noobs can play with noobs and pros with pros and you could ever play you favourite map. I think that would be better

You mean dedicated servers? Too expensive probably. Just an idea let people rent their own servers! Like that would ever happen lol.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Please use plain text.
Message 70 of 219 (295 Views)
0 Likes