Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Fender Bender
2602 posts

Re: ** Q&A with the Naughty Dog Development Team: May Edition **

May 7, 2013

Is Eric Mafia?

http://images.wikia.com/uncyclopedia/images/b/b9/Garfreakeld.png

I luv kitty cats cuz they're very furry n cute. meow!
Message 131 of 219 (517 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2275 posts

May 7, 2013

Cherry_Ronde wrote:

Are you aware of how much damage you're doing to yourselves when you add poorly conceived DLC trophies to your games? Adding DLC trophies is fine, but adding trophies that take a ridiculous amount of braindead grinding is a sure way to get yourselves hated by gamers who care about trophies.

i care about trophies (74 platinum trophies) and i loved the DLC trophies (except for the 2 treasure related trophies, hoarder and collector i think they were called, since they were based on luck) they weren't that hard to grind out

Message 132 of 219 (479 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
25 posts

May 7, 2013

How was the amount of camera view or angle determined in making UC3? 

If users have a wider view of angle does it make the game too easy, or too much data to transmit, or what went into the decision making process in terms of camera view.

Thanks!!! 

Message 133 of 219 (448 Views)
Fender Bender
4263 posts

[ Edited ]
May 9, 2013

Explain this? It's from one of your developer videos. :smileyhappy:

UnknownCharactersAtND2

UnknownCharactersAtND

Rusty. Rusty everywhere.
Message 134 of 219 (369 Views)
Keyblade Wielder
10105 posts

May 9, 2013
I don't get it. Looks like two survivors in coats.
Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Message 135 of 219 (347 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1419 posts

May 9, 2013

LOL as if they will answer my guess is it's for UC4 exploring as Sir Fracis Drake. 

Message 136 of 219 (359 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10105 posts

May 9, 2013
Didn't he wear Spaniard/brit conquistador clothes?
Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Message 137 of 219 (351 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2856 posts

[ Edited ]
May 9, 2013

Question: Naughty Dog, how in the world is it possible that people know the ending of The Last of Us already?

Explanation: They got it from God of War ascension, someone managed to get the games files and found the cutscene titles for The Last of Us, because The Last of Us will have a demo included with that game, but why did you ever thought of including the cutscene titles on that disc, never heard of hackers?

EDIT: forgot to say that I got spoiled too, thank you very much ND...

Message 138 of 219 (325 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1239 posts

May 9, 2013

I've always wondered this:

Do grenades have some sort of tracking/assist/timing delay to make killing opponents more possible?  Kind of like aim assist.

Here is my supporting evidence there is:

1) It always seems much easier to kill opponents with grenades than it does intentionally killing your own teammates.  Most of the time when I'm trying to team kill my teammates (yes sometimes I do have to do it), they are able to getting away unscathed or with half damage.  

2) There has to be some kind of timer assist that delays or shortens the explosion of a grenade.  Maybe it's lag, but often times I have a grenade seemingly timed perfectly for a kill.  

3) If there was no grenade throwing assist, it would be ridiculously hard to kill opponents with grenades.  If grenades had the same timer, no aim assist, no explosion assist, and basically had the same properties every time some threw a grenade, it seems like it would be a lot more difficult to kill someone.  Think of aim assist with the guns, often times the gun locks in on opponents.  The game would be that much more frustrating if there wasn't aim assist.

Message 139 of 219 (291 Views)
Splicer
64 posts

May 10, 2013

You guys mentioned something that was cut from the game may show up again if it is possible. Can you give us more details on what this may be?

Message 140 of 219 (252 Views)