Fender Bender
3418 posts

Re: ** Q&A with the Naughty Dog Development Team: May Edition **

May 2, 2013
Would it be possible to add more melees into the competitive MP at this stage?

There are a few in co-op that can be added, such as the kick to the face when on an elevated area such as a table, and the grab when roles are reversed for the latter. And of corse the stealthy wall slam.
Message 51 of 219 (461 Views)
Last Guardian
10262 posts

May 2, 2013
Sneak-kill melees are still activated in co-op btw.

You can pull them across to you from a low ledge cover, you can grab-and-slam if you attack from a wall cover...
Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 52 of 219 (454 Views)
Sackboy
458 posts

May 2, 2013
Why were the MP cut scenes scrapped from the finished product?

I only really play FFXIV and Smite now a'days.
If you send me a friend request please specify where you're from. Thank.
Sub or just check out my YouTube channel!
Message 53 of 219 (436 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
396 posts

May 2, 2013

Zidane_Finito wrote:

Ghost_12985 wrote:

Zidane_Finito wrote:

LOL I fell for it. 

...?

Fell for what?

After answering your question, I read it again & I figured you couldn't be serious with labelling it as a serious question.

Were you actually being serious?Smiley Indifferent

Well, yeah... kinda... .-.

DO YOU REALIZE HOW BORING IT IS TO NOT HAVE DLC MAPS, THEN WANT TO BUY SOME, THEN HEAR THAT THE PLAYER POOL IS STUPIDLY SMALL??!?!

...and some of the BMM's were pretty cool...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Do you play LBP2? If so, could you take the time to check out my levels?
Check out my LBP.ME
Message 54 of 219 (418 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1419 posts

May 2, 2013

Ghost_12985 wrote:

Zidane_Finito wrote:

Ghost_12985 wrote:

Zidane_Finito wrote:

LOL I fell for it. 

...?

Fell for what?

After answering your question, I read it again & I figured you couldn't be serious with labelling it as a serious question.

Were you actually being serious?Smiley Indifferent

Well, yeah... kinda... .-.

DO YOU REALIZE HOW BORING IT IS TO NOT HAVE DLC MAPS, THEN WANT TO BUY SOME, THEN HEAR THAT THE PLAYER POOL IS STUPIDLY SMALL??!?!

...and some of the BMM's were pretty cool...

No need for Caps buddy -_-.

The player pool is still big enough where you can find matches on DLC maps, my complaint about DLC is that some maps are hardly rotated in voting.

Anyways BMM's belongs in the Lab mode adding them in TDM is simply stupid & would fragment default & DLC already messed up map rotations.

Message 55 of 219 (408 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
15 posts

May 2, 2013
Why cant we get a Serverbrowser? That would kill the problems with lagger and Revenge noobs can be removed from a game. Noobs can play with noobs and pros with pros and you could ever play you favourite map. I think that would be better
Message 56 of 219 (404 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
396 posts

[ Edited ]
May 2, 2013

@Zidane (FRIGGIN QUOTE TREE)
lol, I was trying to get my point across. Smiley Tongue
anyhizzle, I was just thinking that they could maybe put a BMM option for MP. Considering that we won't even be seeing BMM's in pubs until mid-May, maybe. :T
Also, about the rotation thing, that does seem pretty stupid to have DLC then barely ever rotate it...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Do you play LBP2? If so, could you take the time to check out my levels?
Check out my LBP.ME
Message 57 of 219 (401 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1419 posts

May 2, 2013

Ghost_12985 wrote:

@Zidane (FRIGGIN QUOTE TREE)
lol, I was trying to get my point across. Smiley Tongue
anyhizzle, I was just thinking that they could maybe put a BMM option for MP. Considering that we won't even be seeing BMM's in pubs until mid-May, maybe. :T
Also, about the rotation thing, that does seem pretty stupid to have DLC then barely ever rotate it...

Yeah I don't understand why they didn't just rotate all the previous BMM's in the Labs playlist until Mid May instead they locked it with the dull SAS TDM crap.

The DLC map rotation is retarded since you have to own All 3 Map packs or pray you own the specific Map pack which is given Priority.

Message 58 of 219 (395 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3588 posts

May 3, 2013

Usually I would ask about the hipfire nerf again, but you said it's on the 'to do list' and I understand that it takes time, but if it isn't fixed let's say at the end of August, I am going to spam you with the question again in the September Q and A, and don't say it can't be fixed in 4 monthsSmiley Tongue

Anyway, let's ask a happier question:

Will Naughty Dog be on stage at the Sony Press Conference at this years E3? Smiley Happy

Message 59 of 219 (367 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1419 posts

May 3, 2013

Matthijs_17 wrote:

Usually I would ask about the hipfire nerf again, but you said it's on the 'to do list' and I understand that it takes time, but if it isn't fixed let's say at the end of August, I am going to spam you with the question again in the September Q and A, and don't say it can't be fixed in 4 monthsSmiley Tongue

Anyway, let's ask a happier question:

Will Naughty Dog be on stage at the Sony Press Conference at this years E3? Smiley Happy

of course they will. Smiley Tongue

Message 60 of 219 (362 Views)
0 Likes