Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Apr 09 2013
By: iCloudSky PlayStation MVP 233 posts

Question.

24 replies 424 views Edited Apr 9, 2013
So, lets just say that out of the blue, Naughty Dog decides to nerf blindfiring. & I mean fix it so that it is very hard for people to use this technique.

My question to you is, how do you think it would affect the way the game is played?

Do you think people may rush more?

Do you think certain weapons, will be used more?

Do you think that people would camp abit more than usual?

I want to hear your answer. How do you think the game would be different?

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 25 (424 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10011 posts

Re: Question.

Apr 9, 2013
Mainly people wouldn't blindfire from afar, causing one of two things:

1) Aim at that range, or
2) Get closer THEN blindfire.
Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 25 (416 Views)
Survivor
2250 posts

Apr 9, 2013

the game will be tons better, and much more fun to play, with a lot more exciting matches especially with team objective (turf based rounds) ... people might start to use other guns, rather than the 90% of people using the **bleep** m9 now a days and finally discover wth this "aiming" thing is ... the only way to make that happen though is by making it less acurate (so blindfiring from a large enough distance should seem retarted even to those who do it now) and have it shoot where you are looking; not where an enemy is, no autoaim bs!

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 25 (409 Views)
Wastelander
699 posts

Apr 9, 2013

1.Everyone migrates to the Para9+Punch

2.Camping returns.

3.people will get closer than ususal giving everyone even less time to survive a Para9+punch

4.There is no way of nefing BF anymore, anything else done will just eliminated completly, but should it work somehow...there will always be a way of aiming with it...because blindifre is after all the choice of shooting whiule running at the cost of normal accuracy...

do we really want camping...or intense action?

Uncharted 2 Stats Card by JAKPRO.net - Steven1379
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 25 (393 Views)
Wastelander
614 posts

Apr 9, 2013
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 25 (383 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10011 posts

Apr 9, 2013
I want camping. :smileyvery-happy:

I'd like a 20-minute campfest where the TDM score ends up as 30-29, because it ran out of time. :smileyhappy:
Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 25 (372 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2250 posts

Apr 9, 2013

TheStuntDouble wrote:
I want camping. :smileyvery-happy:

I'd like a 20-minute campfest where the TDM score ends up as 30-29, because it ran out of time. :smileyhappy:

i think that's taking it a little too extreme, we are not trying to get rid of blindfire completely, just nerf it ... 

@the person who brought up nerf blindfire = campfest: is that seriously what you think people who know how to aim a gun will do? since it's obviously impossible to aim and move around at the same time right? all that will happen if you nerf blindfire is less cqc incounters and an increase in mid range battles, if you really want your cqc and blindfire "action" you get your fill in cod

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 25 (367 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
324 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 9, 2013

Blindfire does not lead to camping (quite the opposite), but power weapons like the SAS-12 and T-Bolt do.

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 25 (363 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2178 posts

Apr 9, 2013

iCloudSky wrote:
So, lets just say that out of the blue, Naughty Dog decides to nerf blindfiring. & I mean fix it so that it is very hard for people to use this technique.

My question to you is, how do you think it would affect the way the game is played?
Yes it would, it would require more people to aim their weapon.
Do you think people may rush more?
Rushing players would be decreased but it would still be there.
Do you think certain weapons, will be used more?
The G-Mal and the Fal would become more used since blindfire has been weakned.
Do you think that people would camp abit more than usual?
I dont think players would camp more, Not more than they do already.
I want to hear your answer. How do you think the game would be different?

If you think something is impossible, you’ll make it impossible.
Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 25 (360 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
391 posts

Apr 9, 2013
@Steven1379
1.Everyone will not migrate to the para9 punch because that's what everyone is already doing,
2. IMO it's not ludicrous blind fire which promotes less camping, it's the sprint and general mobility, I would actually say that said ludicrous blindfire promotes camping in that those with an inclination to blindfire will have to hang around Cqc areas to make it effective.
3. people will not get closer because I will have already killed them, this is the whole argument with blind fire, I've no problem with getting blind fire killed in Cqc situations its getting zig zag blind fired from half the map away where the problem lies.
4.I can think of any number of ways to nerf or balance blind fire. Most have already been posted in the nerd BF thread
Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 25 (359 Views)