Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Survivor
2178 posts

Re: Question.

Apr 9, 2013

Steven1379 wrote:

1.Everyone migrates to the Para9+Punch

No they wont, since its aleady taking place. 

2.Camping returns.

Camping wont return, Players will jus aim more often.

3.people will get closer than ususal giving everyone even less time to survive a Para9+punch

They will get closer but since blindfire is decreased its really not helping them.

4.There is no way of nefing BF anymore, anything else done will just eliminated completly, but should it work somehow...there will always be a way of aiming with it...because blindifre is after all the choice of shooting whiule running at the cost of normal accuracy...

Yes, you can nerf blindfire, The spread of blindfire can be increased and the lock on range can be greatly nerfed. About 5 feet should be okay.

do we really want camping...or intense action?

Intense action is more than just blindfire.

If you think something is impossible, you’ll make it impossible.
Message 11 of 25 (190 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10077 posts

Apr 9, 2013
@Blood you're talking to steven.

OBVIOUSLY he'd want blindfire to stay the same.
Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Message 12 of 25 (184 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2127 posts

Apr 9, 2013

If they would nerf it, it would become more apparent how utterly broken the actual aiming mechanics are in this game.

Try some other games, hell try U2- you will see it.

http://stage.results.speedtest.comcast.net/result/291671682.png
Message 13 of 25 (164 Views)
Fender Bender
2852 posts

Apr 9, 2013

Steven1379 wrote:

1.Everyone migrates to the Para9+Punch

2.Camping returns.

3.people will get closer than ususal giving everyone even less time to survive a Para9+punch

4.There is no way of nefing BF anymore, anything else done will just eliminated completly, but should it work somehow...there will always be a way of aiming with it...because blindifre is after all the choice of shooting whiule running at the cost of normal accuracy...

do we really want camping...or intense action?

lies, seriously lies, why would everone migrite to para9 punch if the para9 would not hipfire so good anymore? why would people camp, that you can't aim doesn't mean anyone else can't...

serously steven, do you consider hipfire and whack and roll intense action? I seriously can't believe you have fun while doing it, it's sad...

Message 14 of 25 (133 Views)
Sackboy
541 posts

Apr 9, 2013

What's up with Steven and blindfire? Why does he insist on defending it? I want to be able to see this game as a *real* shooter. One that values good aim and intelligent movement, not holding down R1 all day and whack-n-rolling for an entire match...

There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it.
Message 15 of 25 (130 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2178 posts

Apr 9, 2013

Black_MiD wrote:

What's up with Steven and blindfire? Why does he insist on defending it? I want to be able to see this game as a *real* shooter. One that values good aim and intelligent movement, not holding down R1 all day and whack-n-rolling for an entire match...

In Steven's world holding R1 and whack-n-rolling are intelligent movement. :smileyvery-happy:

Message 16 of 25 (123 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
710 posts

Apr 9, 2013

There will probably be more gmal and fal guns around. I wouldn't want more people to use the fal though, that thing is a hidden beast that only few know how to use like myself. Although I wouldn't mind a nerf to be completely honest, I think it shouldn't be an extreme nerf though.

Message 17 of 25 (122 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2178 posts

Apr 9, 2013

DEATH__MACHINIST wrote:

If they would nerf it, it would become more apparent how utterly broken the actual aiming mechanics are in this game.

Try some other games, hell try U2- you will see it.

I remember playing UC2 with you the other day, the aiming just felt better and smoother than UC3.

Message 18 of 25 (121 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2178 posts

Apr 9, 2013

nabeel055 wrote:

There will probably be more gmal and fal guns around. I wouldn't want more people to use the fal though, that thing is a hidden beast that only few know how to use like myself. Although I wouldn't mind a nerf to be completely honest, I think it shouldn't be an extreme nerf though.

I would prefer more G-Mal and Fal users than M9 users (Even though I'am one myself). Also the Fal is indeed a very strong weapon that is really deadly in the right hands. That gun takes alot of skill and experience to use but I dont think it needs another nerf.

Message 19 of 25 (120 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
11107 posts

Apr 9, 2013
More people would play...
Message 20 of 25 (110 Views)
0 Likes