Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Keyblade Wielder
10109 posts

Re: Quick Party Invite System Suggestion

Apr 9, 2013
His review for CoD and Battlefield.... Lol.
Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Message 11 of 15 (133 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1008 posts

Apr 9, 2013

TheStuntDouble wrote:
His review for CoD and Battlefield.... Lol.

'And at the end of evey mission, my character dies! I mean, would it have made a difference if I had died in the room directly before that one?' Or something along the lines of that. :smileyvery-happy:

Message 12 of 15 (122 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10109 posts

Apr 9, 2013
@ren ".... And there was this one mission where I had A MILLION TIMES and at the time I finished, I died. Why the hell..."

:smileyhappy:
Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Message 13 of 15 (118 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
234 posts

Apr 9, 2013
Lol. Why on earth did you post this in white?

But anyways, having an option to remove all invites would be cool. I mean, it doesnt really bother me removing them one by one either.

But people on my friends list KNOW not to spam me with invites, or else, I'll delete them.

LOL
Message 14 of 15 (117 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2276 posts

Apr 9, 2013

Renegade_angel95 wrote:

TheStuntDouble wrote:
What do you mean, "game invite"?

Also, you're not going to CoDify UC3, right Zidane? If I wanted to play CoD I'd have to rethink my life decisions (not play CoD eiyher way).

Or the ones that show up in your PSN inbox? 

hell no, using the xmb for invites is terrible especially with games that will make it slower, like uncharted., a built-in invite system is so much better

@OP why do you delete invites?just wait long enough and they delete themselves, i don't see why you want them to be deleted in the first place ... i didn't even know you could delete invites o.O

Message 15 of 15 (110 Views)
0 Likes